What's new

members, state your present occupation

name your general occupation

• Total voters
chandigarh chala ja , us se jyada hot aur kahin nahin milegi. went for an exam , did not want to leave .:p::p::p:

Chandigarh toh gaya that ek baar mein shadi mein,Ahaa Job ladkiya this waha pe mazaa hi agayaa tha

College student. Doing major in marketing and management. Wanted to do major in Arts, English and Psychology but amma won't let it.

god damn where is jobless the biggest job in pakistan ????????

sorry, only ten options allowed in poll, it seems. :-)

Old age is the most unexpected of all the things that can happen to a man.

I sentence you to death by old age. :D

who knows, i may work on rejuvenation therapies or others may work towards it, leading to some people living on healthy for 300 years... i am still a young chap.

:enjoy:

What kind of computing project btw ?

design of a microprocessor, its operating system and the portable computer they go into, plus the network architecture.

And looking at your overall online presence in this forum, I can't help thinking that you are not doing justice to that.

well, ideas come when they must... for the last four months i have been working on the user-interface and app architecture.

Koi nahi Engineering mein Ladkiya hot hoti hai,Suna hai mene

There were only 4 girls in my department with a strength of 42. One of them had moustaches. All those colorful stories about graduation, college, romance etc. etc. well never had a chance to experience all that :(

i am curious about the general occupation type that pdf members are doing presently... please take time and participate in the poll and please also state your age range.
Project Manager in a medical /surgical equipment manufacturing company. Handles South Asia, Middle East, Turkey and Eastern European Regions.

There were only 4 girls in my department with a strength of 42. One of them had moustaches. All those colorful stories about graduation, college, romance etc. etc. well never had a chance to experience all that :(

Koi nahi Shadi me baadh karle na

Project Manager in a medical /surgical equipment manufacturing company. Handles South Asia, Middle East, Turkey and Eastern European Regions.

thanks, and you didn't state age range.

Back
Top Bottom