What's new

members post pics of your gorgeous self

We are real men :yahoo:

Alcohol and gf's make a man a wussy.

guns make men dangerous and probably you don't want men with guns in your society,ofcourse until unless they are a part of Police dept. or any other armed forces :D

nahhh its a useless activity. damn and till this day i dint understand if you guys speak the truth while drunk or when you are not :(
kambakhat forget everything what they said a day before when drunk :fie:

lolzz no keep posting. we want the forum on fire :laugh:

Jana its best if you want to curse someone and you are not able to say on face. get drunk and say it. next day you will always have a excuse that you were drunk :D

Jana its best if you want to curse someone and you are not able to say on face. get drunk and say it. next day you will always have a excuse that you were drunk :D

wooh she knows quite a lot about drinking benefits :P

I drink only once a month, but I make sure that I get absolutely munted. Whats the point of drinking otherwise. I won couple of trophies in beer drinking comps at Uni Oktoberfest:taz:

guns make men dangerous and probably you don't want men with guns in your society,ofcourse until unless they are a part of Police dept. or any other armed forces :D

The creature called MAN is already dangerous an element to destabilize the civil society :P

guns are innocent

hahahahah but jo maza baghair nashay main kisi ko curse karnay ka ha wo drunk ho kay tau nai ho ga na.

and hey i was talking about civilized drunks :P i mean the ones who speak so civilizedly but forget the next morning what they said or promised hahahahaha

Guns are a part of our society. They probably always be until crime and lawlessness end here(seems unlikely). I tell you one more thing, every Pakistani is sincerely ready to defend our land. A gun is a tool just like a knife, or an axe. How you use it depends on the person. Anyways it's a reality here, and definitely a necessity. I'm sure you've never chanced an encounter with Sindhi Dacoits. If you had then I'm sure you would understand.

Teri ma?? --you mean his mother? :confused:

hahahaha even I don't know Tamil yar, it means do you understand Tamil? I only spent a few years of my childhood there. Used to joke... if anyone says "tamil terima", you go... "hindi tera baap" :lol:

Time for bottle break... you are cordially invited Jana ji :D

ha:

Time for bottle break... you are cordially invited Jana ji :D

i take only
Oranges_and_juice.jpg

hahahahah but jo maza baghair nashay main kisi ko curse karnay ka ha wo drunk ho kay tau nai ho ga na.

and hey i was talking about civilized drunks :P i mean the ones who speak so civilizedly but forget the next morning what they said or promised hahahahaha

nahi woh un logo k liye hota like your best fren or someone whom you really want to kick without affecting relation :D

aur sabse mast tab hota hai when some guy who has emotional feelings for you and he gets drunk in front of you. Recording karne laayak ek dum mast....................

woh subah bhoolne wale item k liye to bahut bahut saari peeni padti hai.... uske baad ye bhi yaad nahi rehta ki pair kaha hain aur road kaha :D

Back
Top Bottom