What's new

members post pics of your gorgeous self

xianblog_1301731133_1-ghost3813x.jpg

its me in ghost form .:)

Oh hell you are also a girl. welcome to the club

hahaha we have a saying here. peena hi hai to daba k piyo, kya fayda hoga na hindu rahoge na musalmaan.

par phir apne aas paas wali larkiyoun ko cher ke masti karne ki koshish karo ge aur unko tang karo ge :rofl:
phir kya pata dance floor pe hi gir jao aur apne andar ka janwar bahar nikaal ke naya drama shoroh kar do.

Phir peechay se 3-4 log aayen aur aap ko pakar ke bahar phaink aayain agar aap ke saath aap ka partner nahi hai to :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Soo are there any ladies kind enough to oblige us with few photographs of themselves....or will we have to be content with lip services only....... :)

par phir apne aas paas wali larkiyoun ko cher ke masti karne ki koshish karo ge aur unko tang karo ge :rofl:
phir kya pata dance floor pe hi gir jao aur apne andar ka janwar bahar nikaal ke naya drama shoroh kar do.

Phir peechay se 3-4 log aayen aur aap ko pakar ke bahar phaink aayain agar aap ke saath aap ka partner nahi hai to :rofl:

main ladkiya nahi cherti main ladke cherti hoon. kabhi akele drink nahi karti.... dacing is my passion. i never drink and dance.... aur woh discos main to kabhi nahi.....

haan ek baar zaroor bouncers se pala pada tha....

Plz translate in Urdu

Mostly Indians gets over-drunk and create scenes in the night clubs. Just saying try to control yourself and behave like other nations

Mostly Indians gets over-drunk and create scenes in the night clubs. Just saying try to control yourself and behave like other nations

bheed ka hissa kise banna hai.... we belive in all nations should behave like us.... :P

badnaaam hue to kya hua, naam to hua na

:P :P ok got it. meri hindi thori kamjor ha na.

btw i had one of my colleagues from India she used to drink so bad but only dosroon ka paisy pe yanki kay muft ki even cigarettes she used to consumed by taking it from boys in our group and atast our Sri Lankan male colleague got the clue and he started avoiding her

Back
Top Bottom