What's new

members post pics of your gorgeous self

200908061641401463.gif

These pictures almost always end up being photoshopped. The 'forum celebs' would definitely be a target if they ever dared to post one. Anyway thats just a word of caution, you guys can do what you want.

Long period to shed 20kg only.

cut on wheat, and sweets. go for natural sweeteners, take two bread toasts with margarine or butter in breakfast skip lunch and take some light food in dinner like boiled rice with curry or pulses. and use stairs instead of elevators

I have slow metabolism and I am a foodie so if I skipped lunch I tend to eat more in the next meal and sweets it is the main spoiler. I tried to avoid sweets but trust me it is the hardest thing and I don’t believe in crash dieting .That's why I wanted to lose my weight slowly.i don’t follow any diet.i do workouts reguraly...

These pictures almost always end up being photoshopped. The 'forum celebs' would definitely be a target if they ever dared to post one. Anyway thats just a word of caution, you guys can do what you want.

I wish i knew photoshop man.....i know solidworks and cad though ! :)

Thanks guys for sharing ur pictures with us . You proved that you are real man lol :D unlike others who are posting pics of cats, tigers or ghosts lol

Glorious Resolve looks like Gippy Grewal, Indian Punjabi Singer -

Gippy%20Grewal%20in%20Film.jpg

Hey Raja.Pakistani we are carbon copies lol, whats your height? I used to look same when I was 23ish now I gained 30kg+ in 2yrs.

I would like to see my carbon copy? :P i think only girls care about height of man. Do you also ? :D i am two inch less than 6 feet

you guys can do what you want.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

I wish i knew photoshop man.....i know solidworks and cad though ! :)

same bro.. photoshop is fun

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

Protectionist Gareth, tu apne pure khandaan ki picture post ker raha hai

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

doston ki hahah

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Mera asli naam Aditya Panjabi hai hahhahah

I have slow metabolism and I am a foodie so if I skipped lunch I tend to eat more in the next meal and sweets it is the main spoiler. I tried to avoid sweets but trust me it is the hardest thing and I don’t believe in crash dieting .That's why I wanted to lose my weight slowly.i don’t follow any diet.i do workouts reguraly...

Go for natural sweeteners . there are chocolates with natural sweetening and other stuff.

if you dont wana cut on your food then get fresh mint grind into a past and put in a bottle of water drink that water few sips after few hours and add more water in it. keep drinking you will lose alot of weight

Bhai u dont look 5'11 and 83kg, You must be 95kg+ if you are really 5'11 or you must be 5'9 if weight u mentioned 83kg is correct.

I'm 6'0 and unknown weight, my weighing machine has max limit 120kg only. :lol: I was 84kg just 2yrs ago. :agree: trust me i m not facing any health issue, nothing. Infact I gained confidence after weight gain, I just love myself 'mota', dont care what others think abt me. :flame:

I have a large frame body big arms, so I look short, but I am 5'11' and my weight ..I don't want to mention again.

Back
Top Bottom