What's new

Melbourne most liveable city; Karachi and Dhaka among the least, reveals survey

This is Mumbai metro

This is mumbai world class international airport terminal

This is Mumbai's world class hospital

This is Mumbai answer to world class bridge

Mumbai world top most fastest growing city(Many indian cities at top spot)

View attachment 419283

Now you can compare what your biggest cities like Karachi or lahore can be proud about to the world that

'LOOK INDIANS WE ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD FOR............' At least tell us one parameter that can be proud to say that karachi or lahore is best in the world ! It can be airport,sea port,metro rail,film industry,stock exchange,hospital etc...Please let us know

@hussain0216 @Super Falcon @Taimoor Khan @Khan_21 @Windjammer @Samurai_assassin @Syed1. @terranMarine @Kaptaan @RiazHaq @Muhammad Omar

Mumbai growing so fast that one day Mumbai GDP= Pakistan GDP
And why exactly have you tagged me into this post? I have nothing to do with Mumbai, don't live there not do I wish to visit. My ancestral roots are from rural Punjab.

Total food grain production in India is 273.38 Million Ton, while pakistan is 31.6 million Ton.

Just the wheat production 25 million tons, and rice 6.6 million tons makes it 31.6 million tons, if you add the other food grains it must be more...any link???

Just the wheat production 25 million tons, and rice 6.6 million tons makes it 31.6 million tons, if you add the other food grains it must be more...any link???

There is corn at 5 million ton. But I don't think they are included in food grains.

BTW India is the worlds second largest producer of Fruits.

Some facts...Also the irrigated land by canals and water distribution system in Pakistan is 70% of the total irrigated land, in India it is about 30% of the total irrigated land. India dependence of Monsoons rains is much more than Pakistan...

pakistan-3-638.jpg

Take a look.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_producing_countries_of_agricultural_commodities

You will find India in almost all the places.

Why cant you people cultivate major commodities banana,coconut,tea,coffee etc as part of daily diet?

Banana is a major fruit crop of Pakistan. It is grown on 34,800 hectares with production of 154,800 tons. It is mainly grown in Sindh province where the soil and climatic conditions are favorable for its successful cultivation. The total share of Sindh province alone in its cultivation is 87 per cent.

Tea is experimentally grown in Swat region of Pakistan. Coconut also in some areas of lower sindh.

https://www.dawn.com/news/793677

Banana is a major fruit crop of Pakistan. It is grown on 34,800 hectares with production of 154,800 tons. It is mainly grown in Sindh province where the soil and climatic conditions are favorable for its successful cultivation. The total share of Sindh province alone in its cultivation is 87 per cent.

Tea is experimentally grown in Swat region of Pakistan. Coconut also in some areas of lower sindh.

https://www.dawn.com/news/793677

Rubber production....Many people does not know how it looks like....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom