What's new

Meeting India's military challenge

This 'sufficient evidence not there' is the point where Indian and Pakistani official views diverge. You are correct that not much is known about whether the information in the dossiers provided by India contains enough evidence to stand in a court of law. Home minister Chidambaram says that the evidence provided is enough but it may well be for domestic consumption. But i think that at the very least it is the GoI's belief that if Pakistan is serious about investigating the Mumbai terror trail, it can be done with whatever information that has been provided. It seems inconceivable that an attack of such magnitude leaves so small a trail that the case falls flat in a court of law.

But the topic is digressing.
My point at the cost of a digression is we have written pages upon pages without knowing the actual facts.All that we have is hearsay(with regards to the dossiere and the pakistani investigations).Do you not see the irony and the trap our leaders have put us in. We ned to build trust and listen and learn.We need to forgive and forget and move on.
Araz

Ah again a pathetic post. :disagree:

Yep mayb a pathetic reply to a downright pathetic post,,getting personal doesnt help anyone and it doesnt take me much time to get there,..So lets be civil.

It is not your Kashmir. Simple.

Neither its yours..Equally simple

Who are these 1 billion to decide about Kashmir. It is Kashmiris who have to decide about their fate not these one billion whatever they are.:agree:

The 1 billion ppl are citizens of the country of which Kashmir is a part.

Humm yeah you are right I guess. India has been and is ruled by dumba**. So yes you are right.:rofl:

ok.. pre-1947 wer u a part of America..? U were also ruled by that dum*** only.And after being in this forum for abt a year i thought the word Dum*** was reserved only for ur current president. :rofl:

It is a fact that India has nothing legal or legitimate when it comes to Kashmir.

It is a supposed-to-be-fact taught in ur country books.The world doesnt think so.

Well when did I say you won't do anything. I just said if Indian establishment worked according to your mentality they might be in trouble.
:azn:

Trouble for ur country..not for us. :lol:

P.S : Serioulsly im tired of ur internet warriorship.U and me fighting it out here doesnt change the ground reality a bit nor are we going to let off Kashmir.SO IM OUT..u can carry on.

Last edited:
Who are these 1 billion to decide about Kashmir. It is Kashmiris who have to decide about their fate not these one billion whatever they are.:agree:

Ranting doesn’t change the ground realities

The one billion, which you are talking, are the people who elect the Government of India which is in turn can decide the so called Kashmir problem. You like it or not, the one billion really matters

Ranting doesn’t change the ground realities

The one billion, which you are talking, are the people who elect the Government of India which is in turn can decide the so called Kashmir problem. You like it or not, the one billion really matters

As i said don't bring this 1 billion BS in this thread.

Yep mayb a pathetic reply to a downright pathetic post,,getting personal doesnt help anyone and it doesnt take me much time to get there,..So lets be civil.

ok.. pre-1947 wer u a part of America..? U were also ruled by that dum*** only.And after being in this forum for abt a year i thought the word Dum*** was reserved only for ur current president. :rofl:

It is a supposed-to-be-fact taught in ur country books.The world doesnt think so.

P.S : Serioulsly im tired of ur internet warriorship.U and me fighting it out here doesnt change the ground reality a bit nor are we going to let off Kashmir.SO IM OUT..u can carry on.

Again a pathetic post. Being an Indian defines it all.

Only if it helps you to sleep tight.

Which country? Kashmir isn't part of any country which has 1 billion population. Yeah illegal occupation is something else.

Well he was a dumba** and holds no importance to us. India has a big history of being ruled by dumba**.

It is the truth. We don't care what world thinks about it. It is people of Kashmir who reject this occupation.

Give us a chance buddy. ;)

It's your decision what can I say. But remember one thing neither is Kashmir your territory nor you have any damn claim on Azad Kashmir.

:bunny:

Ask you Government… they would say the importance of the one billion

It's your decision what can I say. But remember one thing neither is Kashmir your territory nor you have any damn claim on Azad Kashmir.

If you feel Kashmir is not our territory….fight India, defeat India and claim Kashmir…seems to be a tall order…huh or come up with an idea which is acceptable to the one billion

Again a pathetic post. Being an Indian defines it all.

Ooohoh am i being rated by the pathetic master of this forumm.?:rofl:

Only if it helps you to sleep tight.

Buddy wether u like it or not im sleeping tight with the knowledge Kashmir is with India..Cant say the same for u..Can i?

Which country? Kashmir isn't part of any country which has 1 billion population. Yeah illegal occupation is something else.

Ur reply for my post...Yeah..Whatever that makes u sleep tight and satisfies ur Ego.

Well he was a dumba** and holds no importance to us.
Didn understand my question..did u..?I was referrring to the British who ruled us for 200 years .Even if ur referring to the Raja ,unfortunately for u he wasnt that dumb.He knew how to sign his name on the form of accession...:rofl::rofl:

India has a big history of being ruled by dumba**.

Didn know that a country India(in its present form) existed b4 1947.
even then ween it was being ruled werent u also a part of that country...??:blink:

It is the truth. We don't care what world thinks about it. It is people of Kashmir who reject this occupation.

Last time i checked the 4 million pandits,ppl of Jammu,Ladakh,the brave jawans in J&K light infantry(who have fought against Pak in all wars) havent rejected that....Wake up mate..dumb** Geelani isnt Kashmir.

Give us a chance buddy. ;)

Dude ur country had their fair share of chances in 1965,1999...Still u want a chance...cmon go ahead..waiting for ya..
:sniper:

Watever soothes ur ego..Kashmir is still "OCCUPIED" :-)devil:) by India.. care to do something for that..?

I have been verified again. Indians have a serious lack of self respect and dignity. :disagree: Why you say something which you can not act accordingly.

So I am out of this discussion. You can enjoy posting crap about IOK and Azad Kashmir. Sooner or later IOK won't be IOK anymore. Till then Indian army can make stupid operations to quell the freedom movement and get it's a** spanked by them. Till then the internet warriors like you can create silly and humiliating threads like 2 more "terrorists" killed or 4 more "terrorists" killed. But the fact is they are restless and are ready to spank you anytime anywhere.

I am out. Bye
:)

Last edited:
I have been verified again. Indians have a serious lack of self respect and dignity. :disagree: Why you say something which you can not act accordingly.

yeah....i tot of leaving ..but wen u started personally by saying pathetic this,that...my self dignity didn allow me to go away quietly....got??

So I am out of this discussion.
U better...

You can enjoy posting crap about IOK and Azad Kashmir. Sooner or later IOK won't be IOK anymore.
yeah...sooner not later IOK will be jus J&K,an integral part of India.

Till then Indian army can make stupid operations to quell the freedom movement and get it's a** spanked by them.

hahaha..didn u read the news...2 more have sent to meet their maker today....

Till then the internet warriors like you can create silly and humiliating threads like 2 more "terrorists" killed or 4 more "terrorists" killed. But the fact is they are restless and are ready to spank you anytime anywhere.

Spank us.?!?!?!...i thought it is RR and JK police are spanking their A*** and sending them up in batches.
Mate u need a reality check.

I am out. Bye

Good for u...:wave::wave:

So I am out of this discussion. You can enjoy posting crap about IOK and Azad Kashmir. Sooner or later IOK won't be IOK anymore. Till then Indian army can make stupid operations to quell the freedom movement and get it's a** spanked by them. Till then the internet warriors like you can create silly and humiliating threads like 2 more "terrorists" killed or 4 more "terrorists" killed. But the fact is they are restless and are ready to spank you anytime anywhere.

I am out. Bye

First watch you words and doesn’t issue statements such as “Indians have a serious lack of self respect and dignity”.

I have seen some of your posts. Most of them are nothing but aggression and devoid of logic. Aggression and Confrontation can never solve any problems.

I don't want to ruin the party but just some questions

There have been at least three military build ups between India and Pakistan in the last 12 years and every time the emotions were high in both parts then why there was no war? Why India went back every time? Is there any thing lacking on their part?

Thanks

It lacks conventional/nuclear superiority...

yup m very much alright...just liked your comment on that one...so thought would let u know...if according to u that shows that i have lost my mind or something...then i guess that would be the end of it...however i thought we were on the same side of the border...so taking a dig at eachother wont help either...

This a general forum and i am not playing a team event. I post stuff and comment according to my sense , not with consideration of nationality.

a war with india will be useless for america whole if pakistan is engaged with taliban america will be having a partner to give it support and not fight on 2 fronts i.e pakistan and afghanistan. america has already somewhat failed in afghanistan and iraq as well.

inda & pakistan will never go to war!! until USA gurantees india victory! and no use of nuclear weapons!!

no matter how superior india gets in terms of conventional weapons as long as we can deliver one nuke to india! there will be no war!!

inda & pakistan will never go to war!! until USA gurantees india victory! and no use of nuclear weapons!!

no matter how superior india gets in terms of conventional weapons as long as we can deliver one nuke to india! there will be no war!!

Why would USA Need to Give India the assurance of Victory. In present terms, Pakistan is the major Non NATO Ally of USA, so shouldnt it be the other way around???

And delivering of Nuclear weapon can Never Be a Convenient Option For those who care fore there nation, If You got No problem to be in the receiving end then this could well be materialized , Untill then a Conventional war is the best Possible way....

Why would USA Need to Give India the assurance of Victory. In present terms, Pakistan is the major Non NATO Ally of USA, so shouldnt it be the other way around???

And delivering of Nuclear weapon can Never Be a Convenient Option For those who care fore there nation, If You got No problem to be in the receiving end then this could well be materialized , Untill then a Conventional war is the best Possible way....

leaving your rant aside! USA needs to assure india that pakistan will not use nuclear weapons incase of war! and 99% of pakistanis donot trust the USA! due to USA's glorious past acts! so this non nato ally is useless when india gets a nuclear deal being no such thing! hell the MRCA is being done with india too! infact USA guarantees to india that PAF won't use F-16s against them! so you shouldn't be so naive to ask why would USA need to assure indian anything!! currently india is warming the bed for USA! :coffee:

to safeguard your land you need to be prepared to nuke! russians did it against the napoleon army as well as against hitler!! they burnt everything so nothing was left for the invading armies! :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom