What's new

Meet Kul Bashan Yadev, the terrorist mastermind and commander Indian Navy

He will die of old age.
Many Indians were claiming on PDF and elsewhere how India "pressured" and "strongarmed" Pakistan into releasing Abhinandan...why can't India get an "innocent civilian" like Mubarak Patel released by "pressuring" Pakistan? It's already 2020...Pak stands no chance as compared to the superpower next door.

@Retired Troll I'm teasing u again...with my post above.

Many Indians were claiming on PDF and elsewhere how India "pressured" and "strongarmed" Pakistan into releasing Abhinandan...why can't India get an "innocent civilian" like Mubarak Patel released by "pressuring" Pakistan? It's already 2020...Pak stands no chance as compared to the superpower next door.

@Retired Troll I'm teasing u again...with my post above.

Why. He is eating biryani, having a good time. Is not a serving member of the armed force. You can keep him till his old age.

Why doesn't Pakistan intelligence neutralise Kulbhushan network ?

He is in custody for years and still creating news. Strange :rolleyes1:
no need to sometimes agencies use same network for other reason and with time they neutralize.

When are you hanging him ?
Isn't India gonna threaten us and strongarm us into releasing him? There were lots of ecstatic Indians running around claiming that India threatened and forced Pakistan to release Abhinandan. What happened to all that might?

Isn't India gonna threaten us and strongarm us into releasing him? There were lots of ecstatic Indians running around claiming that India threatened and forced Pakistan to release Abhinandan. What happened to all that might?

You forgot that you are ignoring me.

You forgot that you are ignoring me.
Haven't forgotten
Im only ignoring u for actual discussions that matter...bcuz u run away after ur one liners...and can't objectively properly discuss anything.

Any chance I get to troll u...I will always jump on it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom