What's new

Meet Kul Bashan Yadev, the terrorist mastermind and commander Indian Navy

kul bashan jadav uss desh ka basi hai
jis desh mein gangu rehtay hain

Why you (india) always pretending to be innocent country please explain me that @Tom M o_O

Well did my reply sound innocent?? :o:

On the contrary I just stated a fact. It's a dirty game and no one involved is innocent. The question is will you accept the fact unlike me ?? :azn:

Fact that if someone perpetrate and impose a war of 1000 cuts on others, they shouldn't expect 1000 roses in return. Hope you got my point now. :D
That would be Gandhigiri shown in the Sanjay Dutt movie. It was practiced during British Raj.

I want to educate myself more on him.

Sadly GoP does not educate the people on indian sponsored terrorism in Pakistan because Iran may feel bad.

How many Times has Pakistans Prime Minister Khan mentioned Kulbhashan Yadev?

When will Pakistani people be provided justice by due hanging of this terrorist?

We do not have enough Biryani and Blue suits. Our economy is rock bottom. We cannot keep providing tea and shelter and food to nange bhokay indians.

Maybe you should ask your government why there is no talk of reviewing Kulbhushan case. Without the review he cannot be hanged. Till then you can keep your people bhokay nange and feed our people biryani and chai.

Maybe you should ask your government why there is no talk of reviewing Kulbhushan case. Without the review he cannot be hanged. Till then you can keep your people bhokay nange and feed our people biryani and chai.

What review? He will be hanged once the government decides to hang him.

May even hang him publicly

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom