What's new

MEET ISRAEL'S 'ELECTRONIC EYE ON THE SKY' TO TAKE DOWN TERROR KITES AND DRONE

Okay. Do you have a brain hemorrhage? It seems as if you can't answer a simple question.

Man everybody knows i am a Muslim.

Remember we had an exchange where you said Pakistan should become secular and i said No its meant to be islamic.

I am Not responsible for your short Memory

Man everybody knows i am a Muslim.

Remember we had an exchange where you said Pakistan should become secular and i said No its meant to be islamic.

I am Not responsible for your short Memory
Okay that's my bad then. So why are you saying that you have no concern for that particular poster's fairy tale when you believe in one yourself? or is this a case of my fairy tale is not a fairy tale? Heck maybe it is that my fairy tale is better than yours? Either way hypocrisy is not something you should not indulge in as a practicing Muslim.

Okay that's my bad then. So why are you saying that you have no concern for that particular poster's fairy tale when you believe in one yourself? or is this a case of my fairy tale is not a fairy tale? Heck maybe it is that my fairy tale is better than yours? Either way hypocrisy is not something you should not indulge in as a practicing Muslim.

Mullah Boy Alert

You do believe judaism is a myth, and Islam isn't, that's some bullshit right there

You do believe judaism is a myth, and Islam isn't, that's some bullshit right there

Judaism is an accepted Religion. One of the oldest form of Religion.

But there is No concept of a jewish state in judaism in my study about it.

Rabbi El Sidd

I sometimes wonder how can Pakistanis criticize Israel. Pakistan itself is Israel of The Great Indian subcontinent, so to speak, minus all the brilliance and intelligence of Israelis.

I sometimes wonder how can Pakistanis criticize Israel. Pakistan itself is Israel of The Great Indian subcontinent, so to speak, minus all the brilliance and intelligence of Israelis.

Awww Indian problems

Pakistan isn't a racist, apartheid state (means states with racially discriminating laws) created by literal terrorists (Menachem Begin, Yitzhak Shamir etc) that continuously violates every sort of international law possible (Israel has the world record) and which has a lobby that de-facto owns the United States.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom