What's new

Meet Bihari boy who won assembly election in Russia on Putin's party ticket

@Śakra @Papa Dragon
Let's not make it a Bihar Vs ap debate!
And we must recognise our own defects ,there should be no shame in accepting that east up and bihar are the most underdeveloped parts of the whole India, the highest number of BPL families live there ,they breed like it's a sport and they are not doing well in terms of education
I belong to u.p and the mentality of people in general is not good ,i've been with Bihari people in my college and I've seen how things are

I think its the food they eat which makes them coockoo
Chacha who told you all this nonsense?

You wouldn't believe how my dad was celebrating when he saw this on tv. If you saw him that evening you would have believed that it was his daughter who achieved those high scores. :D
Maybe we can donate money for a one way ticket to bihar.. (called bimaru by Indians , a hotbed of anti muslim riots and racism + caste issues)... Being called bihari in India is iconically an insult lol.

Ek Bihari sau bimari
This is pretty mucha saying in West up
There can't be more fcked up.place than western UP ! So yeah may be !! ☺️

Maybe we can donate money for a one way ticket to bihar.. (called bimaru by Indians , a hotbed of anti muslim riots and racism + caste issues)... Being called bihari in India is iconically an insult lol.
Bihar has the least amount of religious riots. Caste based fights are also down to trickle. Image of bihar is bad because of the local politicians from 80-2005. Things are changing fast afterwards.

They are not stupid but are known for absolute dont care attitude for rule of law. They can corrupt or breakdown any system. Due to this there is nearly no governance in bihar and where ever they go they carry that attitude. Most of often they run afoul of the law enforcement in states where they are migrants.
Stunningly, most of the Biharis outside india are absolutely law abiding folks. They are practical folks. They know which side of the bread is butter.

Ab kya kre hum log!
Ek kaam Karo Kashmir be badle Bihar le lo

Maaf krde bhai.

Kashmir chaiye. Pyar se dedo Warna ham larr kar lelenge.

Bihar ko mexico style Wall me Band kardo Warna ye tumhe kaat daalenge

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom