What's new

Meet Bihari boy who won assembly election in Russia on Putin's party ticket

Which Pakistani promotes this? Are you joining PTM?

So you are like a Bihaaran? You deserve to get married.

Is bihar an ethinicity or what?

Bihar is a state in India. My father's family hails from there. My mother claims only stupid people hail from Bihar. That usually starts an Indo-Pak war between my parents

Its not like UP Bihar dont have sharp people the fault lies with the politics, local politicians build their career on cast/religion politics so development takes back seat, on the other hand South is divided more on linguistic basis so people speaking same language sticks together.
UP Bihar as per their population ration has highest no. of people in any area IIT, AIIMS, IMA but the local conditions are pretty bad due to politics.
UP & Bihar do have more than 100 parliament seats combined for majority only 172 more is needed so yes in govt. UP & Bihar will always get lion share.
Subjugated is a wrong term, UP Bihar Bengal people generally are not respected in India as rest of India is a generation ahead in development from these underdeveloped states.

How much the weed cost you brother? I want to take that one, strong action.

Bihar is a state in India. My father's family hails from there. My mother claims only stupid people hail from Bihar. That usually starts an Indo-Pak war between my parents
Bihar is the fastest developing and growing state in India that drives India's high GDP growth rate.

Try telling that to a Pakistani (my mother) married to a Bihari (my father) :D

Bihar is a hotbed of racism and its ungovernable due to communal violence and hate crime.

Although most capitalists hail from there due to the fact they went from mughal lap to british lap to basically running the country as a mob.

Mughals and british tried declaring it ungovernable.

Indians Love to live in a bubble of their own Imagination.

Bihar is the fastest developing and growing state in India that drives India's high GDP growth rate.

bullshit ... bihar stands nowhere close to Maharashtra Gujrat the overall contribution in GDP or export is nill, Bihar survives on central loans. Infested with crime.

Actually, Bihar should have been the richest state. It has massive mineral wealth. It had at one time the first university in India, Nalanda university. Lots of fertile land.
What messed up Bihars development was caste based politics and criminality. It dettered any development and reduced the state to a resource supplying backyard operated by criminals. Coal mining was a major business and it attracted the wrong kind of folks.

So a minority is basically ruling the majority in India?
Recipe for DamaDamMastQalandar I say.

350 million have subjugated a billion people. Thats quite an achievement even though UP is most poverty hit and needs Engineers and Doctors from South to compensate the human suffering.

Here is an article to prove you wrong.
https://m.hindustantimes.com/educat...-percentile/story-BnOmG86nulRYS7IlFAgciK.html

@Politico You can show this article to your mother to end the war.

Bihar is a hotbed of racism and its ungovernable due to communal violence and hate crime.

Although most capitalists hail from there due to the fact they went from mughal lap to british lap to basically running the country as a mob.

Mughals and british tried declaring it ungovernable.

Indians Love to live in a bubble of their own Imagination.

All you brownies went from Mughal lap to Brit lap and thereafter to running your countries as a mob. No point in singling out Biharis

bullshit ... bihar stands nowhere close to Maharashtra Gujrat the overall contribution in GDP or export is nill, Bihar survives on central loans. Infested with crime.

I can show proof for what I have said. Bihar is out-growing national average and soon it will contribute the highest to the nation.

All you brownies went from Mughal lap to Brit lap and thereafter to running your countries as a mob. No point in singling out Biharis

Biharis are Not an ethnic Group.

I am talking about the capitalists Elite.

Biharis are Not an ethnic Group.

I am talking about the capitalists Elite.

Never said that they are my dear Hamid. The undeniable fact is that the capitalist elite rule the sub-continent

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom