What's new

Meet Bihari boy who won assembly election in Russia on Putin's party ticket

1. Not from Bihar I just recognize they’re 1st order people.
  2. What state are you from?
I do agree UP & Biharis are 1st order people when it comes to population growth because even insects couldn't beat em when it comes to breeding and why do you care what state I'm from! I'm an Indian and I'm just giving out my opinion. OTH, you need to take criticism even if that hits your ego

Sakko is from Mamatas state

Hail the great Bengal.

I do agree UP & Biharis are 1st order people when it comes to population growth because even insects couldn't beat em when it comes to breeding and why do you care what state I'm from! I'm an Indian and I'm just giving out my opinion. OTH, you need to take criticism even if that hits your ego

Once again, what state are you from?

Aren't Biharis regarded as dumb people in India...like the Pathans are in Pakistan?
Bihari are most cunning people. Ek bihari sab le bhari. Dint want to believe check ye own karachi .

for a moment I thought election was in bihar, man u know bihar......

Bihar is a state in India. My father's family hails from there. My mother claims only stupid people hail from Bihar. That usually starts an Indo-Pak war between my parents

They are not stupid but are known for absolute dont care attitude for rule of law. They can corrupt or breakdown any system. Due to this there is nearly no governance in bihar and where ever they go they carry that attitude. Most of often they run afoul of the law enforcement in states where they are migrants.

Hail the great Bengal.
lol, ppl who still think India is fighting for independence from british.

Aren't Biharis regarded as dumb people in India...like the Pathans are in Pakistan?
Nah...just not rich and lacking in civic sense. They tend to do well professionally.

Try telling that to a Pakistani (my mother) married to a Bihari (my father) :D
In my opinion, after meeting scores of people from UP and Bihar- they are smart if educated and generally achieve academic and professional success. The absolute lack of modern manners is a drawback. Chewing and spitting gutka/pan masala is a big problem. They are pretty conservative too.
There is a growing percentage of the educated population in Bihar/UP who want nothing to do with their home states.

My mother is wrong then. My father's family hails from Bihar :D

Probably.

They are actually very very sharp in terms of mathematical and intellectual capabilities. It is just that given the kind of miserable politics in their state, they use this smartness for consolidating political power. When the have to serve outside their state, this mentality of theirs still continues to be a problem because other states find their consolidation methods extremely bad.

Both APs are more backwards than Bihar. Biharis are hard workers and very smart.
Look who's talking...ROFL
btw there is only one AP and the other is Telangana. This is enough to prove Biharis are nutheads

While AP stands at 7 and Telangana at 8 in terms of GDP, Bihar stands at 15. If AP & Telangana weren't separated, the combined GDP would make it stand at 2nd position among all states of India

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_states_and_union_territories_by_GDP

My mother is wrong then. My father's family hails from Bihar :D

Please remember that Bihar was one of the greatest centers of learning and spirituality, not to mention the political capital of ancient India, for much of history.

That bit still remains ingrained in their genes.

Guys who abuse Biharis are usually butthurt second stringers who got pipped professionally by an out of state Bihari.

Fact.

Cheers, Doc

I think its the food they eat which makes them coockoo

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom