What's new

Meet Bihari boy who won assembly election in Russia on Putin's party ticket

You are factually wrong.

Bihar rates very low in hate crime.

People there are too poor to hate each other. The only thing poor people do is empathise with other poor people, irrespective of their religion.

It takes education and money to learn to hate. It takes time and effort. Just ask Jinnah.

You all over the place with your post.

And only Magic mushrooms can lead you to such shoddy work of verbal edema.

Jinnah was more peaceful than Gandhi when it came to the Partition.

Never said that they are my dear Hamid. The undeniable fact is that the capitalist elite rule the sub-continent

They rule the World.

Maths aint your best trait Biharan which is shocking. And i am sure you heard this from your mother before. I am just quoting her.

LOL..... are we taking about the same Jinnha ?

The man who asked the muslims to take "direct actions" and did that on the "holy month" of Ramzan ? :lol:

Direct Action Day, is also known as the Great Calcutta Killings.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct_Action_Day

On this day exactly 71 years ago, Kolkata (then Calcutta) experienced its most violent convulsions. The infamous ‘week of long knives’ – an unprecedented orgy of loot, murder, rapes and molestation let loose on the city’s unsuspecting Hindus by Muslim League strongmen and goons that left 5,000 people dead, tens of thousands maimed and an estimated 1.2 lakh homeless – started with the call for ‘direct action’ on 16 August 1946 by League supremo Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

Clearly a very "peaceful" man , just like his earlier namesake.

Man you like a broken Record.

Maybe even a Troll. I dont like Trolls. Something very bihari about them

The man who asked the muslims to take "direct actions" and did that on the "holy month" of Ramzan ? :lol:

On this day exactly 71 years ago, Kolkata (then Calcutta) experienced its most violent convulsions. The infamous ‘week of long knives’ – an unprecedented orgy of loot, murder, rapes and molestation let loose on the city’s unsuspecting Hindus by Muslim League strongmen and goons that left 5,000 people dead, tens of thousands maimed and an estimated 1.2 lakh homeless – started with the call for ‘direct action’ on 16 August 1946 by League supremo Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

The word peaceful is very meaningful in Islamic world. You just have to understand the meaning underneath.

And 25 percent pipupopula Muslims carved out a country of their own. And about to carve more out of what remained. Lol.

You all over the place with your post.

And only Magic mushrooms can lead you to such shoddy work of verbal edema.

They rule the World.

Maths aint your best trait Biharan which is shocking. And i am sure you heard this from your mother before. I am just quoting her.

Maths is my major at campus. Like my mother, you Pakistanis usually are wrong when it comes to Biharis :D

Why are you dragging Jinnah into this discussion relating to Bihar ??

Maths is my major at campus. Like my mother, you Pakistanis usually are wrong when it comes to Biharis :D

Yes we know by now that jo na kate aari se wo kate bihari se.

And once again you are wrong in your assumptions about Pakistanis my lady.

You been fiddling on the roof.

Aunty ki parampara to aap khoob dohra rahi hai.

Aren't Biharis regarded as dumb people in India...like the Pathans are in Pakistan?
Biharis and UPites are just like any other states. The reason some of my fellow Indians are claiming them to be the highest # of bureaucrats is only because of their large population pool and higher allocation in government sectors. Also, most of them claim to be from backward castes, so they have a high probability to get into an elite institution or a govt job.

Why do you think the most successful business men and people holding elite private jobs in India or abroad are from South and West Indian states?

UPites and Biharis have the worst civic sense and breed like insects in the entire sub-continent I suppose and their politicians promote communal violence and religion based separatism and hatred while West, South and even North Indian states are based on developmental politics.

Other than Atal Bihari Vajpayee, there is no other politician who is even remotely eligible to pursue developmental politics from the hindi belt and I would definitely say Vajpayee is the best PM we've had so far

Last edited:
Tum apna naam tulsi devi rakh lo
Chacha Tume bhot problem ho Rae h ,

Lagta h Aapne galat history pad li!
How exactly may I ask?

Biharis and UPites are just like any other states. The reason some of my fellow Indians are claiming them to be the highest # of bureaucrats is only because of their large population pool and higher allocation in government sectors. Also, most of them claim to be from backward castes, so they have a high probability to get into an elite institution or a govt job.

Why do you think the most successful business men and people holding elite private jobs in India or abroad are from South and West Indian states?

UPites and Biharis have the worst civic sense in the entire sub-continent I suppose and their politicians promote communal violence and religion based separatism and hatred while West, South and even North Indian states are based on developmental politics.

Other than Atal Bihari Vajpayee, there is no other politician who is even remotely eligible to pursue developmental politics from the hindi belt and I would definitely say Vajpayee is the best PM we've had so far
I am from U.P and I must say that you are not wrong!
Cast based politics has ruined these two stated still west U.P is still fairly developed with industrial hubs than the other parts of up such as Bundelkhand and purvanchal
We all know about Bihar and it's politics , corruption and casteist dogmatic thinking
Crime runs rampant,there no such thing as justice in the system nor in the minds of people
Its almost a N word being called a Bihari
The purvias as we call them are breeding like rabbits! The lower the income of family the higher the rate of reproduction!:mad:
I can write a whole essay on this ! :coffee:

You wouldn't believe how my dad was celebrating when he saw this on tv. If you saw him that evening you would have believed that it was his daughter who achieved those high scores. :D

Bihar is the heart and soul that powers India. We beat with the beat of the Bihari people.

UPites and Biharis have the worst civic sense and breed like insects in the entire sub-continent I suppose and their politicians promote communal violence and religion based separatism and hatred while West, South and even North Indian states are based on developmental politics.

@waz being racist against Biharis

I don't think he's being racist ,its pretty much the reality !
Up and bihar are the most underdeveloped states of india , there's a reason for that
Corruption ,caste based politics and too much involvement in politics! I mean even the football team is affected by politics ,plus the people there have no civic sense at all ,crime runs rampant! Bihar was the kidnapping capital of India and I believe it still is!
Its the bitter truth

Bihar is the heart and soul that powers India. We beat with the beat of the Bihari people.

Are you for real? UP & Bihar receive way more in tax returns than what they contribute at the cost of South and West Indian states.

I see you are patriotic to your state and it is beloved to you than any other state in India but in reality it's not even among the top 15 in terms of development.

I have utmost love for India, but when you compare the development in terms of economy, infra, industrialization etc with China, we lag far behind and that is the hard reality we need to accept instead of false ego and strive for the development of states.

Are you for real? UP & Bihar receive way more in tax returns than what they contribute at the cost of South and West Indian states.

I see you are patriotic to your state and it is beloved to you than any other state in India but in reality it's not even among the top 15 in terms of development.

I have utmost love for India, but when you compare the development in terms of economy, infra, industrialization etc with China, we lag far behind and that is the hard reality we need to accept instead of false ego and strive for the development of states.

1. Not from Bihar I just recognize they’re 1st order people.
  2. What state are you from?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom