What's new

Meet Bihari boy who won assembly election in Russia on Putin's party ticket

Main apny Akely ki baat nai krr raha Babao! Humain ak Quom ki Hasiyat sy ye kaam karna parry ga, sab ko sath mill k. Unity Remember!!!!!
Aik admi akela kuch nai krr sakta!

Unity for What? Driving out People from country?

iss le lea kahta hun babao! hamain abb kamyaab logo k rasty py he chalna parry ga, orr pechay morr k nai dekhna ho ga. Wo chahe Yahoodio ya kafron ka rasta he q na ho!

Hamain kya dia ha Allah ny waisy bhi? Kya Barkatain or Rehmatain milli hain hain Logo k sath achia kr kr k? Wo b iss larki ki or inn pathano ki quomon k sath, who in reality dont even share anything in common with us. Na inn ki Shakalain hum jaisi hain, na inn ki zubanain hum jaisi, na innki khorak na inn ki nasalain/ethnicity!

Main to ab aisy nateejy py punch raha hun k abb to Allah ki zaat sy he Yakeen uth raha ha!

Umair pai tusi angry na ho. Truth is everyone is in pain. No one is happy.Besides who is true Muslim these days? Just look at your own Pakistan. You have rich Pakistanis they are living like kings in Islamabad and lahore while most Pakistanis are poor. Are they paying proper amount of zakat? I seriously doubt it.

Unity for What? Driving out People from country?
no, unifying our people under one cause....by making them agreeing to what have been saying and making them act on it!!!

And in meanwhile taking these cancerous non indigenous/ foreign/refugee or mahajir entities out of Pakistan for good! They can go like in Afghanistan/India or whatever else!

We must unite our people! We deserve to see good days for all the sacrifies we have made.

no, unifying our people under one cause....by making them agreeing to what have been saying and making them act on it!!!

And in meanwhile taking these cancerous non indigenous/ foreign/refugee or mahajir entities out of Pakistan for good! They can go like in Afghanistan/India or whatever else!

We must unite our people! We deserve to see good days for all the sacrifies we have made.

I cannot let Pakistan become Bangladesh

Umair pai tusi angry na ho. Truth is everyone is in pain. No one is happy.Besides who is true Muslim these days? Just look at your own Pakistan. You have rich Pakistanis they are living like kings in Islamabad and lahore while most Pakistanis are poor. Are they paying proper amount of zakat? I seriously doubt it.
i LIVE in Islamabad, im one of such riches myself. And im no Punjabi, im an Azad Kashmiri from mountains.....that rich poor divide is because of Capitalism not mere zakaat.........and please this is our own pain u cant understand this. This pain is abt Betrayal. The sense and feeling of being betrayed by everyone including u Bangalis who gave the first blow to this pain!

I suggest u not to come in my way, i represent Pakistan and u represent Bangladesh, there r some things which cant be expressed in words, but can only be understood. I hope u r good enough to understand such things.

Goodbye!

I cannot let Pakistan become Bangladesh
Im talking abt Israel itself.....Follow the ibless itself if it comes to it. If it suits yr Quomi mafadaat and our common good.

Israel still ends up getting what it wants, even look at kicking out African refugees/migrants....or Palestinians themselves. Or even controlling the Superpower completely, enough to even make them tarnish their credibility in the entire world like the Nuclear Deal with Iran.....or even how looking after eachother as one special Breed of God as in that Russian Jew billionaire's case.

@El Sidd like i had said before, hamary lea acha or achi baat sirf or sirf wohe honi chahea jo hamary haqq main ha ya hamari koi bhi baat ya misaal hamary haqq main ho! wo chahe koi bhi ho israel ya yahoodi kya, chahe Shataan bhi ho to theek ha!

Or baki saab bakwas honi chahea hamary lea, wo chahe sachaye he q na ho! Haq or Baatil kuch nai hota, Akhir kaar sirf wohe jeeta ha Jo takatwarr hota ha, wo chahe aj k Yahoodi he q na hon!

Mujhe pta ha Babao tum meri baatain nai mano gy, magar jo main kah raha hun wohe Sach ha, wohe Haqeekat ha. Or shayad kahe na kahe tumhary dil main b ye baatain hon gy!.............Kabhi Ghoor karna inn baataon pr!

Kuch nai milla hamain acha insaan or sacha Musalman bann k!

@El Sidd like i had said before, hamary lea acha or achi baat sirf or sirf wohe honi chahea jo hamary haqq main ha ya hamari koi bhi baat ya misaal hamary haqq main ho! wo chahe koi bhi ho israel ya yahoodi kya, chahe Shataan bhi ho to theek ha!

Or baki saab bakwas honi chahea hamary lea, wo chahe sachaye he q na ho! Haq or Baatil kuch nai hota, Akhir kaar sirf wohe jeeta ha Jo takatwarr hota ha, wo chahe aj k Yahoodi he q na hon!

Mujhe pta ha Babao tum meri baatain nai mano gy, magar jo main kah raha hun wohe Sach ha, wohe Haqeekat ha. Or shayad kahe na kahe tumhary dil main b ye baatain hon gy!.............Kabhi Ghoor karna inn baataon pr!

Kuch nai milla hamain acha insaan or sacha Musalman bann k!

Ok

i LIVE in Islamabad, im one of such riches myself. And im no Punjabi, im an Azad Kashmiri from mountains.....that rich poor divide is because of Capitalism not mere zakaat.........and please this is our own pain u cant understand this. This pain is abt Betrayal. The sense and feeling of being betrayed by everyone including u Bangalis who gave the first blow to this pain!

I suggest u not to come in my way, i represent Pakistan and u represent Bangladesh, there r some things which cant be expressed in words, but can only be understood. I hope u r good enough to understand such things.

Goodbye!

Im talking abt Israel itself.....Follow the ibless itself if it comes to it. If it suits yr Quomi mafadaat and our common good.

Israel still ends up getting what it wants, even look at kicking out African refugees/migrants....or Palestinians themselves. Or even controlling the Superpower completely, enough to even make them tarnish their credibility in the entire world like the Nuclear Deal with Iran.....or even how looking after eachother as one special Breed of God as in that Russian Jew billionaire's case.
how does an illiterate or semi-literate person, from AJK gets a job in Pakistan government service, become a bragging gazillionaire? asking for a poor friend who also wants to be rich

how does an illiterate or semi-literate person, from AJK gets a job in Pakistan government service, become a bragging gazillionaire? asking for a poor friend who also wants to be rich
lets just say, its a Pakistan Def. Forum.....and we r the host members here and yr a guest member at his best.
The discussion here that is happening is our own concern and our own ideas being shared for the betterment of our own Country, which doesnt even share anything in common where u live.

Thank You and Goodbye.

lets just say, its a Pakistan Def. Forum.....and we r the host members here and yr a guest member at his best.
The discussion here that is happening is our own concern and our own ideas being shared for the betterment of our own Country, which doesnt even share anything in common where u live.

Thank You and Goodbye.
nope! only au revoir

At times, I do feel bad for the cost few states are bearing just to compensate the drawbacks of certain states and how the income being generated by few states are being diverted to them. AP has been segregated and has been left with no capital. Modi promised the state to build a world class capital but all the funds are being diverted to Gujarat's Dholera & GIFT smart city. For every rupee we contribute to the center, we are getting back 0.5 to 0.7 while UP & Bihar get back 1.7 to 2.0

I do agree Modi is the only candidate suitable for a PM but just because we don't talk about the issues we face wouldn't make em go away buddy. I'm aware you're from UP and I apologize if I offended you but that's the fact

I think you are being blind because you are from AP. There was massive level of corruptions in the Naidu government this time. I have many known people in government offices and they are narrating incidents of corruption to a small village level. They are disappointed with Naidu. 1600 GOs details are not being presented in public portals. Don’t be biased and open you eyes.

I think you are being blind because you are from AP. There was massive level of corruptions in the Naidu government this time. I have many known people in government offices and they are narrating incidents of corruption to a small village level. They are disappointed with Naidu. 1600 GOs details are not being presented in public portals. Don’t be biased and open you eyes.
I never denied Naidu isn't corrupt nor I'm denying about the facts of corruption in the South. While I talk about the development of South and how South & West Indian states have to feed UP/Bihar and the distribution of tax based on population is ridiculous.

I never denied Naidu isn't corrupt nor I'm denying about the facts of corruption in the South. While I talk about the development of South and how South & West Indian states have to feed UP/Bihar and the distribution of tax based on population is ridiculous.

Looks like you have a variant of the White man’s burden: the Tamil man’s burden.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom