What's new

Meet Bihari boy who won assembly election in Russia on Putin's party ticket

Power of Indians.
We beleive in prosperity and welfare not bombs inshalllah
yup u believe in vedic farts and rapes!

Which Pakistani promotes this? Are you joining PTM?

So you are like a Bihaaran? You deserve to get married.

Is bihar an ethinicity or what?
that was exactly my reaction, this explains a lot why this woman is married to an indian and is still putting up with him despite his hatred for her people n her country.

The Muhajirs r a curse to Pakistan, the fucking outsiders!

Last edited:
Maybe we can donate money for a one way ticket to bihar.. (called bimaru by Indians , a hotbed of anti muslim riots and racism + caste issues)... Being called bihari in India is iconically an insult lol.
would u believe if i tell u that this woman is also married to an indian national? who according to her own admission is a hardcore Pakistan hater, her father and he spend hours talking about how bad and despicable Pakistan is and how wonderful India is..........

These people came to our country after being kicked out by their own hindu cousins. We gave them shelter, food and identity orr ye hamain ye badla day rahain hain ye log hamary ehsaano ka. Kabhi Pakistan murdabad k nary lagaty hain orr kabhi apne he Hindu Bhaion sy or unn k Jew Masters Israelio sy madad mangty hain hamary mulk ko toorny ki.

And this woman has audacity of join Pakistan Defence Forum and telling us all that as insult to the injury.

These people who dont even share anything in common with us, must be thrown back to where they belong ie India. They look good with their Hindu Cousins.

Look at lalo prsssd yadev a bijari who HSS. Transformed Indian rail he is best honest politican

The word you're looking for is gareeb

You are a hardcore BD hater so talking to you is total pointless. Only a halfwit would believe that UP Bihar is better than BD. Cars are extremely expensive in BD. We don't drive your 2lac rupees worth tin ka dabba marutis. Don't quote me please if you have nothing inportant to say.

AP education showing...

AP is also Arunachal Pradesh
Arunachal Pradesh is designated as AR and Andhra Pradesh is designated as AP. You aren't aware of such basic knowledge and you want to debate about a backward uncivic state like Bihar

@Śakra @Papa Dragon
Let's not make it a Bihar Vs ap debate!
And we must recognise our own defects ,there should be no shame in accepting that east up and bihar are the most underdeveloped parts of the whole India, the highest number of BPL families live there ,they breed like it's a sport and they are not doing well in terms of education
I belong to u.p and the mentality of people in general is not good ,i've been with Bihari people in my college and I've seen how things are

Chacha who told you all this nonsense?
Yeah I really don't wanna degrade AP or any other South, NE or West Indian state by comparing it with Bihar/UP. That's like comparing India with pakistan. I'd rather look upto China

Cars are extremely expensive in BD.
You don't say. Heavy traffic somewhere in BD.
rickshaw.jpg

Bihar is the heart and soul that powers India. We beat with the beat of the Bihari people.
Meh! And infamous for
bihar-cheating-647_030416112850.jpg

You don't say. Heavy traffic somewhere in BD.
View attachment 480978

So what? BD is still way better than Bhayya states. Dhaka is a over populated city. Just think what will happen to Dhaka if we have cheap marutis. There's a reason why cars are very expensive in BD. Human rickshaws are very handy they are small so you can take them into tiny roads and they are everywhere in Dhaka. So you can pick a rickshaw right in front of your house. You don't even have to walk.

BD is still way better than Bhayya states.
Actually, you two are so close when it comes to development. And the fact that you live in the corner of open sea and have ports to handle exports and imports. While Bihar is a landlocked state surrounded by relatively poor states. And mind you, BD is a frigging country.

Human rickshaws are very handy they are small so you can take them into tiny roads and they are everywhere in Dhaka. So you can pick a rickshaw right in front of your house. You don't even have to walk.
This does the same job with much less effort.
23bhr_auto5_191831.jpg

Actually, you two are so close when it comes to development. And the fact that you live in the corner of open sea and have ports to handle exports and imports. While Bihar is a landlocked state surrounded by relatively poor states. And mind you, BD is a frigging country.

This does the same job with much less effort.
View attachment 480983

Still not going to change the fact that BD is much better than bhayya states. But i agree we are an independent country with open sea. We have more privileges.

To be honest with you people don't like bhayya people for their personality not because they are poor :P. BTW are you Bhayya? I thought you are from Kerala.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom