What's new

Meet Bihari boy who won assembly election in Russia on Putin's party ticket

To be honest with you people don't like bhayya people for their personality not because they are poor :P. BTW are you Bhayya? I thought you are from Kerala.
Lol a Bangladeshi is talking about personality:D

eah I really don't wanna degrade AP or any other South, NE or West Indian state by comparing it with Bihar/UP. That's like comparing India with pakistan. I'd rather look upto China
:undecided:dont say that buddy
:cry:

To be honest with you people don't like bhayya people for their personality not because they are poor :P. BTW are you Bhayya? I thought you are from Kerala.
Yeah, I know you don't wanna start a comparison with Southern states but rather relatively poor landlocked states. Because you do even worse than them (At least stand a chance in few indicators).

Also, the personality of you lot can be taken from the way your pathetic cricket team behaves and the LDC BeeDees behaves in general. Makes everyone love you. :lol:

Burhapa bhi bachpan jesa hota hai.

Kanjoos Insaan. Eidi doo

Tell me more.

Clearly you have reached a conclusion after lifetime of research.
u can see the example yrself Babao!!!!!...her father and then these people themselves.
According to her own admission is a hardcore Pakistan hater, her father and he spend hours talking about how bad and despicable Pakistan is and how wonderful India is..........

These people came to our country after being kicked out by their own hindu cousins. We gave them shelter, food and identity orr ye hamain ye badla day rahain hain ye log hamary ehsaano ka. Kabhi Pakistan murdabad k nary lagaty hain orr kabhi apne he Hindu Bhaion sy or unn k Jew Masters Israelio sy madad mangty hain hamary mulk ko toorny ki.

And this woman has audacity of join Pakistan Defence Forum and telling us all that as insult to the injury.

These people who dont even share anything in common with us, must be thrown back to where they belong ie India. They look good with their Hindu Cousins.

They r a curse Babao! yes they r. Its just that yr too old for this shit. U no longer have strength to fight them. That is why yr trying to hide behind yr age.

Lol a Bangladeshi is talking about personality:D

:undecided:dont say that buddy
:cry:
At times, I do feel bad for the cost few states are bearing just to compensate the drawbacks of certain states and how the income being generated by few states are being diverted to them. AP has been segregated and has been left with no capital. Modi promised the state to build a world class capital but all the funds are being diverted to Gujarat's Dholera & GIFT smart city. For every rupee we contribute to the center, we are getting back 0.5 to 0.7 while UP & Bihar get back 1.7 to 2.0

I do agree Modi is the only candidate suitable for a PM but just because we don't talk about the issues we face wouldn't make em go away buddy. I'm aware you're from UP and I apologize if I offended you but that's the fact

Yeah, I know you don't wanna start a comparison with Southern states but rather relatively poor landlocked states. Because you do even worse than them (At least stand a chance in few indicators).

Also, the personality of you lot can be taken from the way your pathetic cricket team behaves and the LDC BeeDees behaves in general. Makes everyone love you. :lol:

You are just a jealous Dravidian :pleasantry:

u can see the example yrself Babao!!!!!...her father and then these people themselves.
According to her own admission is a hardcore Pakistan hater, her father and he spend hours talking about how bad and despicable Pakistan is and how wonderful India is..........

These people came to our country after being kicked out by their own hindu cousins. We gave them shelter, food and identity orr ye hamain ye badla day rahain hain ye log hamary ehsaano ka. Kabhi Pakistan murdabad k nary lagaty hain orr kabhi apne he Hindu Bhaion sy or unn k Jew Masters Israelio sy madad mangty hain hamary mulk ko toorny ki.

And this woman has audacity of join Pakistan Defence Forum and telling us all that as insult to the injury.

These people who dont even share anything in common with us, must be thrown back to where they belong ie India. They look good with their Hindu Cousins.

They r a curse Babao! yes they r. Its just that yr too old for this shit. U no longer have strength to fight them. That is why yr trying to hide behind yr age.

Her Home is not Pakistani politics Umair bhai.

You cant Single out a Community. What stands True for them can be applied to everyone in some measure or not.

I am just protesting your choice of words not your intent. And yes i am too old for this

Her Home is not Pakistani politics Umair bhai.

You cant Single out a Community. What stands True for them can be applied to everyone in some measure or not.

I am just protesting your choice of words not your intent. And yes i am too old for this
iss le lea kahta hun babao! hamain abb kamyaab logo k rasty py he chalna parry ga, orr pechay morr k nai dekhna ho ga. Wo chahe Yahoodio ya kafron ka rasta he q na ho!

Hamain kya dia ha Allah ny waisy bhi? Kya Barkatain or Rehmatain milli hain hain Logo k sath achia kr kr k? Wo b iss larki ki or inn pathano ki quomon k sath, who in reality dont even share anything in common with us. Na inn ki Shakalain hum jaisi hain, na inn ki zubanain hum jaisi, na innki khorak na inn ki nasalain/ethnicity!

Main to ab aisy nateejy py punch raha hun k abb to Allah ki zaat sy he Yakeen uth raha ha!

iss le lea kahta hun babao! hamain abb kamyaab logo k rasty py he chalna parry ga, orr pechay morr k nai dekhna ho ga. Wo chahe Yahoodio ya kafron ka rasta he q na ho!

Hamain kya dia ha Allah ny waisy bhi? Kya Barkatain or Rehmatain milli hain hain Logo k sath achia kr kr k? Wo b iss larki ki or inn pathano ki quomon k sath, who in reality dont even share anything in common with us. Na inn ki Shakalain hum jaisi hain, na inn ki zubanain hum jaisi, na innki khorak na inn ki nasalain/ethnicity!

Main to ab aisy nateejy py punch raha hun k abb to Allah ki zaat sy he Yakeen uth raha ha!

Chalen aap koshish karlen.

Laxmi to aap bhi jama karne ko itna hi beqarar hai jitna bihar me betha Baniya.

Allah apko apki Azmaish me kamyaab kare.

Chalen aap koshish karlen.

Laxmi to aap bhi jama karne ko itna hi beqarar hai jitna bihar me betha Baniya.

Allah apko apki Azmaish me kamyaab kare.
Main apny Akely ki baat nai krr raha Babao! Humain ak Quom ki Hasiyat sy ye kaam karna parry ga, sab ko sath mill k. Unity Remember!!!!!
Aik admi akela kuch nai krr sakta!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom