What's new

Mediagardi: Police Report registered against Ghareeda Farooqi for domestic abuse.

Lol.

Iska bhi faisla mahfooz karao.

Buddy opportunity is each day. If there's a will it should be less than a 2 hour job by police to arrest all the criminal mafia.

We have lost touch with reality.

The reality doesn't bounce you back up. It flattens you straight up
Ye bhi hai justice system is really sl-o-o-o-o-o-w in our country but this is also a truth that now half of our media is on payroll of some politician or a party we've to cleanup our media which is full of crooks who're in bed with politicians.

Ye bhi hai justice system is really sl-o-o-o-o-o-w in our country but this is also a truth that now half of our media is on payroll of some politician or a party we've to cleanup our media which is full of crooks who're in bed with politicians.

Just read the comments. You will find out who is who.
Then there are comments saying she got framed or the poor exploit the rich attitude.

Then you have bigger social issues and not political issues.

We are breeding politicians not Pakistanis.
Think about it

Then there are comments saying she got framed or the poor exploit the rich attitude.
Well all of them have a point we've to listen to the other party too even if we think she's guilty we should listen to her side of story too.
Then you have bigger social issues and not political issues.

We are breeding politicians not Pakistanis.
I think corruption, illiteracy and extremism are our main major problems we've to start with corruption than education and hopefully with that a looot of others problems will be resolved.

Well all of them have a point we've to listen to the other party too even if we think she's guilty we should listen to her side of story too.

I think corruption, illiteracy and extremism are our main major problems we've to start with corruption than education and hopefully with that a looot of others problems will be resolved.

I can only tell you that child labor is unlawful in Pakistan.

The only other side here is physical and mental torture of the minor.

Condoning this is moral corruption.

Falls under good Samaritan law.

High time educated people should start calling a spade a spade.

Otherwise salam hai esi education pe

To be honest when i used to live in Pakistan i never thought about this issue, for me having servants or slaves was normal. I only realized about this when i moved abroad. Pakistan is a great country but our attitude and this having servants culture needs to change. if you think about it there is actually no need for them, they can use vacuum cleaners, electric mops, dish-washers and washing machines. To me it seems like the people with money are just lazy.

On saying that i also know that alot of servants on hire are being exploited by their own family members, some of them even blackmail the bosses. Pakistan needs to ban child labour all together.

To be honest when i used to live in Pakistan i never thought about this issue, for me having servants or slaves was normal. I only realized about this when i moved abroad. Pakistan is a great country but our attitude and this having servants culture needs to change. if you think about it there is actually no need for them, they can use vacuum cleaners, electric mops, dish-washers and washing machines. To me it seems like the people with money are just lazy.

On saying that i also know that alot of servants on hire are being exploited by their own family members, some of them even blackmail the bosses. Pakistan needs to ban child labour all together.

If it was up to me I would change mindset of and all those who force their kids to become maid to earn money, its like family business for them. But that's not possible. Only thing is implementation of law and to discourage such parents.

Only then this cycle of child abuse can end. Pakistanis are indeed laziest people out there if they are not piss poor. Even middle class house wife have servants in Pakistan. Once cheap child maids option is taken out I'm sure they will start working bit more.

If it was up to me I would change mindset of and all those who force their kids to become maid to earn money, its like family business for them. But that's not possible. Only thing is implementation of law and to discourage such parents.

Only then this cycle of child abuse can end. Pakistanis are indeed laziest people out there if they are not piss poor. Even middle class house wife have servants in Pakistan. Once cheap child maids option is taken out I'm sure they will start working bit more.

This is also a reason that poor people make so many kids, if their is a ban placed on child labour with both the person employing them and the child's parents/guardian getting punished, this issue will automatically disappear.

Back
Top Bottom