What's new

Mediagardi: Police Report registered against Ghareeda Farooqi for domestic abuse.

I pointed out in another thread that media personalities and anchors are far from being saints (and truthful) in reality. They are just as biased and into narrative-building, publicity and wealth as an average joe.

This example reaffirms my point.

There is one anchor who used to do money laundering for zardari ppp . hope you remember this story :D
who ?

G for ghundagardi. Apparently Ghareeda Farooqi kept a young girl in her house without pay and didn't allow her parents to meet her for months and she then threatened them over the phone. oh by the way, she never gets tired about beating her 2 inch chest for "human rights".

Leaked Call Below

View attachment 413626 View attachment 413627 View attachment 413628 View attachment 413629 View attachment 413630 View attachment 413631
She is kinda guilty , but also seem framed by " someone".

You should be humble to your subordinates and underprivileged countrymen being generous and use courteous language. The way G was talking was disgraceful and she tried her best to dominate other lady.
Alas our educational institutes are graduating work machines only and personality grooming is zero. :(

G for ghundagardi. Apparently Ghareeda Farooqi kept a young girl in her house without pay and didn't allow her parents to meet her for months and she then threatened them over the phone. oh by the way, she never gets tired about beating her 2 inch chest for "human rights".

Leaked Call Below

View attachment 413626 View attachment 413627 View attachment 413628 View attachment 413629 View attachment 413630 View attachment 413631

@The Accountant I told you no one can be trusted.

I hope this signals the upcoming trend in Pakistan.
Domestic abuse scars people for life and is equally cancerous as Terrorism.
All of these problems stem from unequal and unfair distribution of resource and wealth thanks to corruption or cap in earning.
It is just not natural that a minority section of the masses enjoy a living which is beyond the wildest dreams of the 90 percent of the masses.

Sadly our society is more of the 'Forgive and Forget' type rather 'Control and Counter' type.
This needs to change.

Attitude adjustment.

It is not upcoming but an existing feature of our society which is highlighting only now ...

@The Accountant I told you no one can be trusted.

We have people like ghareeda farooqi then we have people like edhi SB. Rizvi SB ansaar barni, Dr. Israar ahmed Allama iqbal, quaid.e.azam and many more...

So don't use such an event for point scoring ...

We already know that social activists like asma jahangir are one of the biggest anti Pakistan element ... Do you know Najam sethi is a convicted terrorist and foreign agent and was captured by security forces when he was working for separation of balochistan ...

So we are full of such traitors but it does not mean everyone is of foul character

Another Audio. This time her friend is asking her to let maid go with her parents

The hypocrisy here is truly grand.

DFfZuhmXkAAiIAs.jpg

Leaked Call Below

Thank God she isn't a Molvi coz I'm out of Mombatis and I also don't have the energy to start another campaign against Mullagardi, phew!

Back
Top Bottom