What's new

Media war against CM Punjab reaches to next level

Doctors should be the ones held accountable. No matter who and what ........ a doctors sacred duty is to be with the patients he / she is attending ....... and not to receive the VIP visiting his / her hospital. Inside the hospital MS is the incharge he can order anyone to leave if that person is being a hurdle in discharge of medical staff's duties.
True but the police is directed by the dco or dpo not by some doctor to not even let a patient enter the hospital.

True but the police is directed by the dco or dpo not by some doctor to not even let a patient enter the hospital.

That's where the jurisdiction of an institution comes in ......... police shouldn't cross their limits (as they do), any public building is domain of the senior most public servant there ...... police or whosoever should follow and listen to his instructions.

Aur Khuda ka Wasta hy iss Pakistani police ko disband kar do ub. Zehni ghulamo say bhari hui hy yeh. Shah say ziada shah kay wafadar hy iss mehkamay may ..... 1 say bhar k 1 chawal iss mehkamay may hy. Zehni aur nafsiati tor pay muflooj log hain iss mehkamay kay.

It will be better for CM himself and PTI that chief restrict his movements and public appearance at-least until new Punjab government finalize their plans to execute the policies and start rolling it out. At that time, media will get occupied with ministers and their work and press conferences, then he will be free to fulfil his Punjab tour wishes on pretext of monitoring the performance of ministers personally.

Aisi galti Pti. Kaisa ker sakti hai.
Kisi ko bhi bana daita magar usman buzdar?
Mujhe to us peerni bushra ka game lagta hai.
Kaya koi aur cm Imran khan ki na sunta?
Kaya Dr yasmin ya koi aur nhn baat sunti?
Itna weak cm.?
Had hai yar.
Ager galat decisions kero gay to bhugto.
11 days with 5 holidays and so much negativity about Pti. Because of their own doing.

I'm not surprised why disgusting status quo parties want the new pti punjab government to fail, is because too many black sheep's are corrupt and will not let thier corruption get exposed, hence you can see the media is being used without verifying the authenticity of the news.

It may come as a surprise to some, but those attacking him behind the scenes may include PTI workers themselves - hoping for him to be replaced by themselves or someone else they support. If he can 'stick around' for some time then he will gradually just be accepted.

It may come as a surprise to some, but those attacking him behind the scenes may include PTI workers themselves - hoping for him to be replaced by themselves or someone else they support. If he can 'stick around' for some time then he will gradually just be accepted.
SMQ wanted to be CM punjab he wanted to take credit for South Punjab province he lost to an independent who was later inducted in pti by JT
His fear is if south punjab province is made all credit will go to Buzdar and North Punjab will end up in hands of Aleem Khan
Who ever makes South Punjab province will have a legacy that will span generations and will reshape the politics of Pakistan from senate to funds allocation by NFC he wanted to be that king maker (i do believe he wouldve been better at handling media) but his services are needed elsewhere foreign office needs him so maybe next time :D

Twitter suspended the account of CM Punjab on false reporting by trolls.

This is seriously sad that if CM Punjab is not from the corrupt business lobby in Punjab he becomes a target.

This is seriously sad that such misinformation campaign has been launched against the poor fellow.

I have defended the decision by IK to make Usman Buzdar CM from the start but his recent actions in Maneka Clan saga and using VIP protocol and helecopter to visit his In-laws with family has forced me to rethink the whole situation.

Since I voiced my concern on Caretaker PM visiting his parents grave on Government helicopter and taking full protocol for private visit then So should I do the same when Usman Buzdar acts like he is King.

The guy is not as baychara as being portrayed and presented. To me, he will commit more blunders than anticipated if the news is true about his close friendship with husband of the closest and best friend of Mrs. Khan.

Even analysts (pro PTI mostly) ARY is bashing him.

I have defended the decision by IK to make Usman Buzdar CM from the start but his recent actions in Maneka Clan saga and using VIP protocol and helecopter to visit his In-laws with family has forced me to rethink the whole situation.

Let us judge him after 6 months. Too much misinformation and exaggeration.

Punjab is a big province and he can use car to move from one city to another nor it is feasible to get an air ticket at times so helicopter is the only viable option.

Back
Top Bottom