What's new

Media war against CM Punjab reaches to next level

Nah he wont he stood by when Javed Hashmi went rouge he will be with Khan however this cold war will continue they both have a place in PTI SMQ is for moments when wickets are falling while JT is an attacking batsman :D
Its Misbah and Afridi all over again :partay:

I have defended the decision by IK to make Usman Buzdar CM from the start but his recent actions in Maneka Clan saga and using VIP protocol and helecopter to visit his In-laws with family has forced me to rethink the whole situation.

Since I voiced my concern on Caretaker PM visiting his parents grave on Government helicopter and taking full protocol for private visit then So should I do the same when Usman Buzdar acts like he is King.

The guy is not as baychara as being portrayed and presented. To me, he will commit more blunders than anticipated if the news is true about his close friendship with husband of the closest and best friend of Mrs. Khan.

Come on man it has been only 10 days to him in govt and even before he was elected the attack of fake news started on him. He is only doing what he is being told nothing more. I will not defend him but why is there such an up roar against him in just 10 days. First he was declared murderer which he was not then helicopter came another and then another. His judgement started even before the crime.

It will survive it has solid marketing strategy they survive years without government ad money cant say the same for the other two

Let's wait for the rope to be tightened around Malik Riaz and then we will know how ARY survives.

ARY boss may not survive however. PSL money laundering cases will finish many of these big bosses.

Come on man it has been only 10 days to him in govt and even before he was elected the attack of fake news started on him. He is only doing what he is being told nothing more. I will not defend him but why is there such an up roar against him in just 10 days. First he was declared murderer which he was not then helicopter came another and then another. His judgement started even before the crime.
I hear you but there is a difference. I am only calling a spade a spade, just the way I pointed it out as despicable for the Care taker PM, that's all. Had he not gone to impress his SUSRAL in his shiny helicopter and 17 car protocol then I wouldn't have objected to it and pointed it out as a mere shoodee that cost the exchequer some lacs just like the care taker PM.

The field is wide open for the CM to get on with his good work and I would certainly defend his good deeds and criticize bad ones. We all know that IK choose him so that he can run the province directly from Islamabad but he has to be put in check so that he does not end up messing with or undo the good work planned by IK or give it a bad name due to his old PMLN habits die hard shenanigans.

Let's wait for the rope to be tightened around Malik Riaz and then we will know how ARY survives.

ARY boss may not survive however. PSL money laundering cases will finish many of these big bosses.

GEO will be the first to go, that will be the indication that ARY is next or else nothing but media Management will result from all the news about action against media houses.

I hear you but there is a difference. I am only calling a spade a spade, just the way I pointed it out as despicable for the Care taker PM, that's all. Had he not gone to impress his SUSRAL in his shiny helicopter and 17 car protocol then I wouldn't have objected to it and pointed it out as a mere shoodee that cost the exchequer some lacs just like the care taker PM.

The field is wide open for the CM to get on with his good work and I would certainly defend his good deeds and criticize bad ones. We all know that IK choose him so that he can run the province directly from Islamabad but he has to be put in check so that he does not end up messing with or undo the good work planned by IK or give it a bad name due to his old PMLN habits die hard shenanigans.

GEO will be the first to go, that will be the indication that ARY is next or else nothing but media Management will result from all the news about action against media houses.

About the helicopter. The people of cities condemn use of helicopter but we people of south Punjab see them rarely. A helicopter landing in south Punjab or rural Punjab is tabdeeli for that neglected part of Punjab. Secondly why should he not use helicopter? In many places in Punjab it will take you a days drive to reach there just take taunsa it will take you a 12 hour drive and providing security is a higher cost than using a helicopter. These are all bias criticism at least the man should be given some time to prove him self. The attack started even before he assumed office and 90% of the attack on this man came as a fake news. I am not saying that IK should force a less capable person but the way and issues which are being used to target him are not political also but on the culture of south.

About the helicopter. The people of cities condemn use of helicopter but we people of south Punjab see them rarely. A helicopter landing in south Punjab or rural Punjab is tabdeeli for that neglected part of Punjab. Secondly why should he not use helicopter? In many places in Punjab it will take you a days drive to reach there just take taunsa it will take you a 12 hour drive and providing security is a higher cost than using a helicopter. These are all bias criticism at least the man should be given some time to prove him self. The attack started even before he assumed office and 90% of the attack on this man came as a fake news. I am not saying that IK should force a less capable person but the way and issues which are being used to target him are not political also but on the culture of south.

I am only saying that while have to call a spade a spade, at the same time I totally agree that we have to recognize and expose the propaganda war too. That is the treacherous road ahead I guess and we have to tread it like wise.

Right from the start, I certainly recognized and defended Buzdar appointment as IK's prerogative and political move to control Punjab directly and then again when fake news about the child's death due to Buzdar's hospital visit was being hatched by GEO and PMLN goons alike. So I am only criticizing what deserves criticism and that's nothing like the media crusade or a witch hunt that is being led by Geo.

DlvyQuuW4AERfxc.jpg

Last edited:
I am only saying that while have to call a spade a spade, at the same time I totally agree that we have to recognize and expose the propaganda war too. That is the treacherous road ahead I guess and we have to tread it like wise.

Right from the start, I certainly recognized and defended Buzdar appointment as IK's prerogative and political move to control Punjab directly and then again when fake news about the child's death due to Buzdar's hospital visit was being hatched by GEO and PMLN goons alike. So I am only criticizing what deserves criticism and not the media crusade that is being led by Geo.

View attachment 495395

First of take a look at the image below and tell me what do you see and why is he CM Punjab.
IMG_20180830_002618.jpg

@Shane bro the area of Punjab which was neglected by PMLN for decades voted for PTI and Imran Khan just named buzdar to give recognition to that area. The slogan and approach which worked was that they have been neglected. If you take out buzdar the next will be also from same area. Buzdar is not the perfect choice but a political decision and yes I totally agree that the man is not sharp and needs help but please first look at your vote bank.

First of take a look at the image below and tell me what do you see and why is he CM Punjab.
View attachment 495397
There is a reason that I'm not arguing about it having anything to do with other than political merit by Imran Khan when there are obvious political and personal as well as management reasons which merit his appointment. Period.

There is a reason that I'm not arguing about it having anything to do with other than political merit by Imran Khan when there are obvious political and personal as well as management reasons which merit his appointment. Period.
You know why is media showing helicopters and long protocols just to establish image of waderaism because media is establishing this narrative to turn urban on already oppressed rural but he is traveling in helicopter because if you want to approach a village you need helicopter or travel 12 hours to your destination.

Just tell me what is more important making roads or connecting with the left out people and trying to bring them back in to the society. Yes he might not deliver on big projects but he can deliver on the core issues for sure because he knows them. Shahbaz just developed Lahore he don't even know how much students have to travel on foot every day just to reach school in that desert and what are the temperature of summer there. In Lahore there is hardly any load shedding but in rural they only get light for six hours. These people from rural voted PTI because they needed it. Buzdar is just an icon a message from Imran to rural Punjab that I have listened to you. The competence will come from his cabinet.

It is very simple bro PTI is the target now and we have to defend Imran Khan against the media or the dream of Naya Pakistan which we started will not get to the end. There will be many more wars launched on us and we will face many more problems. We have achieved the first step there is a whole stair case to climb.

Back
Top Bottom