What's new

Media war against CM Punjab reaches to next level

I have defended the decision by IK to make Usman Buzdar CM from the start but his recent actions in Maneka Clan saga and using VIP protocol and helecopter to visit his In-laws with family has forced me to rethink the whole situation.

Since I voiced my concern on Caretaker PM visiting his parents grave on Government helicopter and taking full protocol for private visit then So should I do the same when Usman Buzdar acts like he is King.

The guy is not as baychara as being portrayed and presented. To me, he will commit more blunders than anticipated if the news is true about his close friendship with husband of the closest and best friend of Mrs. Khan.
The real war for Pakistan begins now!

Even analysts (pro PTI mostly) ARY is bashing him.

Let us judge him after 6 months. Too much misinformation and exaggeration.

Punjab is a big province and he can use car to move from one city to another nor it is feasible to get an air ticket at times so helicopter is the only viable option.
There is going to be revelations about the media in the coming time. ARY, jang, dawn etc are not going to survive.

I had my reservations about Buzdar but I am gonna support the guy and give him 3 months.

Always had a soft spot for underdogs.

The real war for Pakistan begins now!

There is going to be revelations about the media in the coming time. ARY, jang, dawn etc are not going to survive.

I am not too sure if they will survive or not, but yesterday I was watching off the record (Kashif abassi) programme even he was blowing hot air against PTI, PTI has said let the investigations commence and then will take action, but Kashif was acting strange.

I am not too sure if they will survive or not, but yesterday I was watching off the record (Kashif abassi) programme even he was blowing hot air against PTI, PTI has said let the investigations commence and then will take action, but Kashif was acting strange.
ARY seems to have been caught with its trousers arounds its ankles. ARY as it appears were not as honest as they were making out to be. It's all to do with money and PSL team buying etc.

lets see what happens.

Media has been creating havoc for PTI. They need to tread carefully. Criticism is justified but this is some sort of blackmailing into pressure.

SMQ wanted to be CM punjab he wanted to take credit for South Punjab province he lost to an independent who was later inducted in pti by JT
His fear is if south punjab province is made all credit will go to Buzdar and North Punjab will end up in hands of Aleem Khan
Who ever makes South Punjab province will have a legacy that will span generations and will reshape the politics of Pakistan from senate to funds allocation by NFC he wanted to be that king maker (i do believe he wouldve been better at handling media) but his services are needed elsewhere foreign office needs him so maybe next time :D

SMQ and Tareen seem to be behind every phadda/tuffle in PTI. You'll never get unity within the party unless you can quash these types.

SMQ and Tareen seem to be behind every phadda/tuffle in PTI. You'll never get unity within the party unless you can quash these types.
SMQ has lost the battle he got pti center,punjab and now presidency he now is now politically more valuable to pti smq didnt exactly hit it out the park (i dont dislike him he is an asset to the team but it is what it is)

It will survive it has solid marketing strategy they survive years without government ad money cant say the same for the other two

Ye PTI ke andr se kn Masti kr rha h?

South se h ya Central se?
South vs South for takht e south

SMQ has lost the battle he got pti center,punjab and now presidency he now is now politically more valuable to pti smq didnt exactly hit it out the park (i dont dislike him he is an asset to the team but it is what it is)

It will survive it has solid marketing strategy they survive years without government ad money cant say the same for the other two

No its to do with PSL! There is some fishy dealings that will need to be exposed.

Would be interesting what occasion SMQ chooses to backstab IK.

Back
Top Bottom