What's new

Mechanised Divisions Pakistan Army

TOW2 Aero has a range of 4.5 KM (greater than the 3.75km of previous version). The only difference between Aero and RF is that Aero is wire guided while RF has the same range but uses Rf.
I know but I think I am confusing about it because as far as I know TOW-2B is RF guided than there is no need to modify it unless we modified it our own RF guidance module and IF modification is already done then what is the connection of wire link with the modified TOW-2B

TOW 2B RF is modified with a one-way, stealthy radio-frequency command link, which dispenses with the wire link and gives a range of 4.5km plus

I know but I think I am confusing about it because as far as I know TOW-2B is RF guided than there is no need to modify it unless we modified it our own RF guidance module and IF modification is already done then what is the connection of wire link with the modified TOW-2B
2B has a range of 3.75km while this one has 4.5km

No separate thread available so....

TOW 2 RF has been made available to all HAT units. TOW 2B RF is modified with a one-way, stealthy radio-frequency command link, which dispenses with the wire link and gives a range of 4.5km plus . The system is compatible with current launchers

I thought RF version was bought years ago.

Has new stock been bought or just reorientation of prev eqpt?

I thought RF version was bought years ago.

Has new stock been bought or just reorientation of prev eqpt?
The RF version which PA previously bought was TOW-2A this looks like a new order because PA didnt have any TOW-2Bs we only had TOW-2A RF other variants like TOW,ITOW,TOW2 had reached their 20 year Shelf life by 2007 and were most likely phased out after TOW-2A and RF purchase in 2004 and 2007 respectively.

Last edited:
alcotan.PNG

Dragoon APC in the back poster, but more interesting is the front display!
Dragoon APC is standing behind the posters , but the APC on the poster behind the Hilux poster is not a Dragoon but something else that has been appearing in HIT videos recently.
Also any link for the QLZ87 video.

Dragoon APC is standing behind the posters , but the APC on the poster behind the Hilux poster is not a Dragoon but something else that has been appearing in HIT videos recently.
Also any link for the QLZ87 video.

Which HIT Videos ?

Two kld ones from 2021 ,one was the HIT documentary one and another vid was of coas visit to HIT.

OK tell me where I can see the HIT documentary, the pictures which I post are Vlogs from youtube, where private people visit legally Pakistan Army base-cantt on different bases invitations and relations!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom