What's new

Mechanised Divisions Pakistan Army

I used it somewhere about 8 years ago once it was finally inducted.....
This came to me as a surprise as I have been going to exercises and firing ranges with my father since childhood but never saw one. Perhaps this has to do with him being in signals. Becharay kabootar :D

Signals walas need to do saber shukar as the corps was almost disbanded. Had the c4i setup not been handed to them which btw was build n setup by eme, they would have stood redundant as their utility in the army would be zero.

Last edited:
Signals walas need to do saber shukar as the corps was almost disbanded. Had the c4i set not been handed to them which btw was build n setup by eme, they would have stood redundant as their utility in the army would be zero.

excuse me please what again in clear words ? Shukria

What ab
Signals walas need to do saber shukar as the corps was almost disbanded. Had the c4i set not been handed to them which btw was build n setup by eme, they would have stood redundant as their utility in the army would be zero.
What about pascom,defcom etc. Aslo the scu units on the LoC?

Sorry if this has already been answered just wanted to know if there is planned induction of IFVs or 8x8 armoured vehicles to replace M113 in PA svc?

In 2012 Pakistan Army successfully conducted exercise to "Jam Enemy Tanks". Also used Laser Tech

The Pakistan armed forces successfully experimented with the technique of jamming movement of tanks and using laser technology in modern warfare. ‘Enemy’ tanks were tracked and jammed through centrally controlled laser technology via wireless supervision and monitoring.

Source:
Muzaffargarh Ranges: Kayani witnesses jamming of tanks

Back
Top Bottom