What's new

Mechanised Divisions Pakistan Army

Its an AK, 26 mech div has AKs and I think 25 mech div also have AKs
112212.JPG

This particular camo and black side skirts are only found on type 85s , numerous available showing the same config on T-85 , AK never has had black side skirts

I think T-85 aswell. AlKhalid has engine exhaust at the back and the tank in picture does not.

Also I read somewhere Pakistan getting its t-80ud upgraded to oplot m standard. It was a year old article.
Does anyone have more info on this?

View attachment 695318
This particular camo and black side skirts are only found on type 85s , numerous available showing the same config on T-85 , AK never has had black side skirts
Then perhaps it's the t85 upgraded to AZ standards.
@PanzerKiel there was a news that PA tends to upgrade T80s to oplot m standards, is it true?
Also does the 26 mech div has type 85s?and what about 25th?
Also has the panu aqil div been made a mech div?

Is al zarrar any good?
I know it has a very powerful 125mm gun but how good is its armour?
Also is the era on them good like can we put Chinese fy-IV era on them?

Is al zarrar any good?
I know it has a very powerful 125mm gun but how good is its armour?
Also is the era on them good like can we put Chinese fy-IV era on them?
In my opinion, no tank is good or bad. It all depends upon the level of training of the crew inside. A highly trained crew inside a vintage tank can be equally deadly.

In my opinion, no tank is good or bad. It all depends upon the level of training of the crew inside. A highly trained crew inside a vintage tank can be equally deadly.

Is it possible to put modern era on it like Chinese fy-IV and make the 12.7 mm machine gun remote controlled?

Yes.

For your second question, several Mech Divs have come up recently.
Do you have a list of Pakistan Army divisions that don't have mechanized in their name but are mechanized divisions in nature?

It's on my finger tips but won't like to share for obvious reasons as you may understand.

What’s the main difference between al khalid and al khalid 1?
Also are older al khalids going to be upgraded to al khalid 1 standard?

Back
Top Bottom