What's new

McCullum 281 not out, NZ lead by 325

We are Still the World Champions. These two-bit series don't make any difference at all :yahoo:

Wait till the next world Cup. Then we'll talk. :-)

We are Still the World Champions. These two-bit series don't make any difference at all :yahoo:

Wait till the next world Cup. Then we'll talk. :-)

Ohhhhhhh

That shounds so much like Rohit Sharma,,, I forget which south african bowler he was facing, but he gers made to look a fool by the south african bowling and then gets out,

Rather then keeping his mouth shut,, he says "wait till we play in India & then see":cheesy::rofl:

Lol 2 you 2 :-)

Ohhhhhhh

That shounds so much like Rohit Sharma,,, I forget which south african bowler he was facing, but he gers made to look a fool by the south african bowling and then gets out,

Rather then keeping his mouth shut,, he says "wait till we play in India & then see":cheesy::rofl:

Nothing common between what you are saying and what I am saying. I am just asking you to wait for the next World cup because we are still the World Champions. If we lose then you can enjoy as much as you want :-). Next World cup is in Australia and New Zealand by the way.

Why do Pakistanis celebrate India's poor performance anyway ? Not like you are getting anything out of it. Obsessed much.

Lol 2 you 2 :-)

Nothing common between what you are saying and what I am saying. I am just asking you to wait for the next World cup because we are still the World Champions. If we lose then you can enjoy as much as you want :-). Next World cup is in Australia and New Zealand by the way.

Why do Pakistanis celebrate India's poor performance anyway ? Not like you are getting anything out of it. Obsessed much.

I dont know, we just enjoy watching you get beat:flame:

BCCI & this big 3 nonsense has also agitated alot of Pak fans

I dont know, we just enjoy watching you get beat:flame:

BCCI & this big 3 nonsense has also agitated alot of Pak fans

I get it , I get it now. Thanks :flame: :lol:

Looks guys another "wait till we play in India & then see" moron is in here. :lol:

Next world cup is in Australia and New Zealand jackass.

And at least we are in a position to challenge people to play in our country unlike... :haha:

I reckon alot of cricket fans from around the world have come to the conclusion that India getting beat is a good thing for world cricket

So India's current run of 962 days without a win outside india is good for all

I reckon alot of cricket fans from around the world have come to the conclusion that India getting beat is a good thing for world cricket

So India's current run of 962 days without a win outside india is good for all
you mean pakistani fans :partay:

Next world cup is in Australia and New Zealand jackass.

And at least we are in a position to challenge people to play in our country unlike... :haha:

Keep telling yourself that moron. You sound like a perfect loser which you actually are. ;)

Back
Top Bottom