What's new

Mayhem in Karachi - Karachiites trap CJ at Airport

Well a top aid of the CJ was shot dead allegedly fighitng thugs who were trying to rob his house.

Well I rather take what CNN and BBC are reporting; He let the CJ' supporters know that he would play below the belt.

wow at least we have some one that listens to CNN.useally people in united states call it a propogenda network.:usflag:

wow at least we have some one that listens to CNN.useally people in united states call it a propogenda network.:usflag:

I have Indian News channels, qouting Geo TV, talking about Pakistan. I hope you do know that Geo TV reports on Pakistani news to Indian NDTV. CNN and BBC are by far good networks, I understand if you are talking about FOX

Asim Aquil said:
Your excellent report is just "Imran Khan said...", "Nawaz Sharif said..." and "Benazir Bhutto said..."

Am I supposed to take their word as FACT?

Well Asim thanks for asking me this question I say you should accept the statements from them after all they do not pose any threat to the state like Musharraf and MQM do.

Asim Aquil said:
Eye witness accounts and the independent media have all identified that the violence broke out from GT Road where both groups fired upon each other. MQM just happened to be the winners. Equally irresponsible though.

Eye witness? Asim the whole world saw what happened, it was on TV. The world saw how big a traitor Musharraf's (so called democarcy) is doing look at it MQM his party Murdered people so that they can show dominance that was a cowardly act (in effect it was Musharraf's party). It is very sad u had to give prizes for first and last place, however, you agree the MQM is traitor party who murdered most of those civilians.

Asim Aquil said:
MQM is not my party. My allegiance lies to the President of Pakistan.

:rofl: Asim you make me laugh. Musharrah is MQM he is member of them and he supports them if you support Musharraf you support MQM.

Asim Aquil said:
Musharraf has given orders to shoot at the rioters. Since MQM is the one mostly in control of the situation now, if they riot, they'd be shot at too. Musharraf has played fair and come down hard upon both the groups. His interest is only restoration of normalcy in Karachi. It's just the ARD Nexus trying to instigate violence right now.

Yeah right he is the same guy who Murdered Bugti and created a war against his own country men, he is the same guy who allowed the murder of civilians by the hands of MQM. Explain why he hasn't taken action against MQM and dont say that other parties were involved in this attack it was solely done by the MQM. And last but not least he is a dictator.

I have Indian News channels, qouting Geo TV, talking about Pakistan. I hope you do know that Geo TV reports on Pakistani news to Indian NDTV. CNN and BBC are by far good networks, I understand if you are talking about FOX

lol CNN credibility is zero in united states with informed viewers.but the rednecks that hate every body love it.:rofl:

Interceptor

well why don't you do us all a favor and give us what BIBI did for Pakistan.you seems to no a lot and i spend most of my time in Pakistan specially for my work.
so please share with us all.The amount of investment she menaged to bring in.while she was primeminister.
can u also deny Mr democracy.if Bibi isn't the chair person of PPP for life:rofl:

Most political Moran's in Pakistan have no love for there country.and only love for there party.without realizing when they come out on roads and burn business and vehicles for nothing.only thing they are damaging is there and there kids future.as the first thing that happens after is Investors run out of country with there money or simply refused to invest.as no body in there right mind will invest in a country where people have nothing better to do but to burn every thing in there way and be proud of it.

lol CNN credibility is zero in united states with informed viewers.but the rednecks that hate every body love it.:rofl:

I can see that you never been to the US. You dont know Where the The Today Show Aires, CNN is termed a liberal voice, While Fox, Imus and Bill O reiely are not. FYI Rednecks hate CNN, MSNBC and love fox

Cheetah786

Most political Moran's in Pakistan have no love for there country.and only love for there party.
Musharraf is different, you'd think

without realizing when they come out on roads and burn business and vehicles for nothing.only thing they are damaging is there and there kids future.

Who let the MQM loose this time, its not NS QUOTE]nor BB.

as the first thing that happens after is Investors run out of country with there money or simply refused to invest.as no body in there right mind will invest in a country where people have nothing better to do but to burn every thing in there way and be proud of it.

What do you think Musharraf will give priority to his stranglehold to power or the economy at this point of time?

Adux
I can see that you never been to the US
you no that exactly what i will use as an excuse next year with IRS.hey iam not here don't charge me any taxes.(to prove my point i will tell them to call Adux he will confirm it)

yeah and you sitting in India no all about it.CNN is and always have been a conservative network.Ted turner has never said other wise.The today show is not a news show its just a morning talk show on NBC.
Imus and bill O Reilly are nothing more then spin masters you cannot possible consider them News worthy.just like Rush Limbaugh.
FYI Rednecks hate CNN, MS NBC and love fox
who told you that Zee news.:crazy: at least argue on it if u been there please stop speculating.

With that kind of English, they might actually believe you.

When did Kieth Olbermann, Jon Stewart and Anderson Cooper become Red Neck Material? You no very little of American Media for a person living in American.

PS: I do regular visits.

Zee News, I dont watch Hindi/Urdu Shyt?

With that kind of English, they might actually believe you.

When did Kieth Olbermann, Jon Stewart and Anderson Cooper become Red Neck Material? You no very little of American Media for a person living in American.

PS: I do regular visits.

Zee News, I dont watch Hindi/Urdu Shyt?

I work for a living don't have much time for TV.iam sure you are not familiar with that concept.
Hindi is and Indian language so is Urdu.so i guess half or more then half of India speaks s.h.i.t.
seems like you are suffering from inferiority complex.and i will not be drag down to your level.:crazy:

Keith olbermann is MSNBC not CNN.last i checked 2 different networks.

jon stewart is a comedian again nothing to do with news.

MQM.. what is wrong with them. The majority of the people who support MQMs are mahajirs, they are decent people, just like you and me. Bad apples exist every where, no party is an angel. All of them have good sides and bad sides. MQM does go to extreme, because they believe themselves to be the strongest party representing the largest city of Pakistan. MQM and Musharraf bond has contributed to Pakistan in a positive way. Go and look at Karachi of where it is today, and where it was without MQM and Musharraf. Also Musharraf doesn't supports MQM, people living there do, and Musharraf is good with it.

I will be happy to argue with anyone over MQM. Because i think i know more about them then anyone else do here.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom