What's new

“May your children die, you dogs”: As Gaza burns, Israelis bay for blood in

Similarly if Israel needed we can send armies to remove headache forever. but Israel is themselves enough for that. Even china too supports israel :azn:

Similarly if Israel needed we can send armies to remove headache forever. but Israel is themselves enough for that. Even china too supports israel :azn:

We would smell you from miles away so no element of surprise there

The main reason Arafat rejected the offer because otherwise we would not have died a billionaire!

Financial dealings

In August 2002, the Israeli Military Intelligence Chief alleged that Arafat's personal wealth was in the range of USD $1.3 billion.[6] In 2003 the International Monetary Fund (IMF) conducted an audit of the PNA and stated that Arafat diverted $900 million in public funds to a special bank account controlled by Arafat and the PNA Chief Economic Financial adviser. However, the IMF did not claim that there were any improprieties, and it specifically stated that most of the funds had been used to invest in Palestinian assets, both internally and abroad.[108][109]
However in 2003, a team of American accountants–hired by Arafat's own finance ministry–began examining Arafat's finances; this team reached a different conclusion. The team claimed that part of the Palestinian leader's wealth was in a secret portfolio worth close to $1 billion, with investments in companies like a Coca-Cola bottling plant in Ramallah, a Tunisian cell phone company and venture capital funds in the US and the Cayman Islands. The head of the investigation stated that "although the money for the portfolio came from public funds like Palestinian taxes, virtually none of it was used for the Palestinian people; it was all controlled by Arafat. And none of these dealings were made public."[110]
An investigation conducted by the General Accounting Office reported that Arafat and the PLO held over $10 billion in assets even at the time when he was publicly claiming bankruptcy.[111]
Although Arafat lived a modest lifestyle, Dennis Ross, former Middle East negotiator for Presidents George H.W. Bush and Bill Clinton, stated that Arafat's "walking-around money" financed a vast patronage system known as neopatrimonialism. According to Salam Fayyad—a former World Bank official whom Arafat appointed Finance Minister of the PNA in 2002—Arafat's commodity monopolies could accurately be seen as gouging his own people, "especially in Gaza which is poorer, which is something that is totally unacceptable and immoral." Fayyad claims that Arafat used $20 million from public funds to pay the leadership of the PNA security forces (the Preventive Security Service) alone.[110]

Fuad Shubaki, former financial aide to Arafat, told the Israeli security service Shin Bet that Arafat used several million dollars of aid money to buy weapons and support militant groups.[112] During Israel's Operation Defensive Shield, the Israel army recovered counterfeit money and documents from Arafat's Ramallah headquarters. The documents showed that, in 2001, Arafat personally approved payments to Tanzim terrorists.[113] The Palestinians claimed that the counterfeit money was confiscated from criminal elements.[114]

And? I never supported Arafat and always knew he was a thief

Pakistan? I am not sure what you mean

As in what role do you think Pakistan should play in the Israel-Palestine conflict ?

We're Muslims & when Muslims are killed elsewhere naturally that hits us sorely hard especially considering that Pakistani Nationalism is based on Islamic Unity instead of a common language, culture or ethnicity....we're big on that 'We're Muslims & so we're One Family'. And then we see Yasir Arafat getting chummy with our arch rivals, the Arab Royals doing the same & no-one...no-one talking about Kashmir - Our Sore point !

We're often accused of seeing the world through the tinted glasses of 'religion' & that is true...its a part of us & we're proud of that but why isn't any of this reciprocated by our brothers elsewhere ? Since when was the last time a single Palestinian leader supported us on Kashmir or condoned the killings that happen in Pakistan because of drone strikes or the Salaa Incident whereby NATO slaughtered our 24 soldiers ?

Somebozo is right in the sense that if we're not treated as family by you guys why should we go on voicing our sentiments against Israel ! However I'd still oppose Israel & so would the vast majority of Pakistanis....but why don't you guys speak for us too ?

As in what role do you think Pakistan should play in the Israel-Palestine conflict ?

We're Muslims & when Muslims are killed elsewhere naturally that hits us sorely hard especially considering that Pakistani Nationalism is based on Islamic Unity instead of a common language, culture or ethnicity....we're big on that 'We're Muslims & so we're One Family'. And then we see Yasir Arafat getting chummy with our arch rivals, the Arab Royals doing the same & no-one...no-one talking about Kashmir - Our Sore point !

We're often accused of seeing the world through the tinted glasses of 'religion' & that is true...its a part of us & we're proud of that but why isn't any of this reciprocated by our brothers elsewhere ? Since when was the last time a single Palestinian leader supported us on Kashmir or condoned the killings that happen in Pakistan because of drone strikes or the Salaa Incident whereby NATO slaughtered our 24 soldiers ?

Somebozo is right in the sense that if we're not treated as family by you guys why should we go on voicing our sentiments against Israel ! However I'd still oppose Israel & so would the vast majority of Pakistanis....but why don't you guys speak for us too ?

First I kindly ask you to differentiate between the people and the self appointed "leaders". We the people are 100% behind our pakistani brothers, and kashmir is always mentioned in the dua' at friday prayers here. The same goes with the drone attacks. Your suffering is our suffering.
What our trash leaders do, is simply look after their "own" interests, which funny enough is dictated by the Wests. How else would they stay in power, the west put them there. But God willing we are removing them one by one by force.
I can understand your doubts about islamic unity because we are so fragmented, but always remember that our enemies are working day and night to keep us fragmented, and we are playing along. But ultimately we would only have each other.
And I do apologize on behalf of my people, for not supporting pakistan as much as we should, but please bare with us as we currently have plenty of catastrophes to deal with. If people thought that imperialism was dead, they are wrong. It is currently being fought in our lands and keeping us more than busy.
Also remember that the puppet leaders in our countries are brainwashing people to love india, as it is their partner, why would they upset india by promoting kashmir?
Hopefully this will change when they are gone.

First I kindly ask you to differentiate between the people and the self appointed "leaders". We the people are 100% behind our pakistani brothers, and kashmir is always mentioned in the dua' at friday prayers here. The same goes with the drone attacks. Your suffering is our suffering.
What our trash leaders do, is simply look after their "own" interests, which funny enough is dictated by the Wests. How else would they stay in power, the west put them there. But God willing we are removing them one by one by force.
I can understand your doubts about islamic unity because we are so fragmented, but always remember that our enemies are working day and night to keep us fragmented, and we are playing along. But ultimately we would only have each other.
And I do apologize on behalf of my people, for not supporting pakistan as much as we should, but please bare with us as we currently have plenty of catastrophes to deal with. If people thought that imperialism was dead, they are wrong. It is currently being fought in our lands and keeping us more than busy.
Also remember that the puppet leaders in our countries are brainwashing people to love india, as it is their partner, why would they upset india by promoting kashmir?
It is because of your leaders India has not supported cleansing of Palestine. If your leaders behaved like you, we would have finished you long before.

Very funny, your leaders use OIC to annoy India time to time. Even with that annoyance Arabs expect India to blindly support for Palestinian statehood. Even with that we are not interfering in the middle east. Right now, the Saudis are trying to lure India to counter Iran. Seeing your views about us, you surely don't deserve our support.

Very funny, your leaders use OIC to annoy India time to time. Even with that annoyance Arabs expect India to blindly support for Palestinian statehood. Even with that we are not interfering in the middle east. Right now, the Saudis are trying to lure India to counter Iran. Seeing your views about us, you surely don't deserve our support.

I dont understand why Israel do not swap them in one go. It looks like Israel is playing some kind of game. like killing them one by one.

I dont understand why Israel do not swap them in one go. It looks like Israel is playing some kind of game. like killing them one by one.

I think you need to revisit the history. Instead of two states solution which most nations supporting, main aim of the Arab world is to sent back all Jews to Europe although about half of Israeli Jews are from Arab world. Palestinians are declared as refugees and they meant to represent Palestinian identity, swapping population will weaken their stance against Israel.

The UN peace-plan of partition of Palestine was rejected by Arabs in 1948 which led to war and after the ceasefire Gaza strip was ruled as part of Egypt and West Bank as part of Jordan but Arab states declared war on Israel in 1967 which led Israel to conquer Gaza strip and West Bank along with Golan Heights and Sinai.

You will be amazed to know that Palestinians actually supported Saddam Hussain during Iran-Iraq war.

I think you need to revisit the history. Instead of two states solution which most nations supporting, main aim of the Arab world is to sent back all Jews to Europe although about half of Israeli Jews are from Arab world. Palestinians are declared as refugees and they meant to represent Palestinian identity, swapping population will weaken their stance against Israel.

The UN peace-plan of partition of Palestine was rejected by Arabs in 1948 which led to war and after the ceasefire Gaza strip was ruled as part of Egypt and West Bank as part of Jordan but Arab states declared war on Israel in 1967 which led Israel to conquer Gaza strip and West Bank along with Golan Heights and Sinai.

You will be amazed to know that Palestinians actually supported Saddam Hussain during Iran-Iraq war.
Gaza stip is very small but looks like head ache to Israel. If it is now a part of Israel then why Israel is facing difficulty in completely assimilating the land?

Gaza stip is very small but looks like head ache to Israel. If it is now a part of Israel then why Israel is facing difficulty in completely assimilating the land?

After peacetalks between Arabs and Israel, those people in Gaza were given self rule under Palestinian authority. Hamas won the election in Gaza and soured the relations further with both Israel and Fateh. Arms are smuggled in Gaza through Egypt

If course we support Pakistan and always will. when things settled down we will annexed Kashmir.

do we look like we need indians support!!! not at all but tell me why did india recognize Palestine while support Israel?

Try it Once . We have Reshaped borders of a country which Tried . Now Shoo ...
Go and Pray :rofl:

Arabs have supported pakistan even during the times when India did not even have diplomatic relations with Israel. And now they are wondering why Indians have a soft spot for Israel??? Israel has helped India out during our hour of need while Arabs were fuding terror network in Pakistan to murder indians.

How thick can one be just to get some thanks from the usual suspects.

India supported the two state solution and so do most Indians. However over the past two years I've begun to wonder if the arabs really want a solution and a compromise. Their hatred of the jew is well instilled since childhood and the ethno-religious mix of arab religious imperialism has always believed in military conquests, not compromises.

Back
Top Bottom