What's new

May 21: Drone Dharna Karachi. Pakistanis have a message for USA!

The biggest Challenge would be a Dharna in Lahore.

Abhi tak gaon ka chaudhary has not opposed these Dharnas... Lahore is where Nawaz Sharif would be against it.

The biggest Challenge would be a Dharna in Lahore.

Abhi tak gaon ka chaudhary has not opposed these Dharnas... Lahore is where Nawaz Sharif would be against it.

I dont think anyone is in any position to oppose these Dharnas , you can see PMLN member Marvi has attended both dharnas and there is a possibility of her deflecting to PTI.

Singers and actors are an added benefit -- yaar lets pray Allah karay in haram zadoon se jaan chhoot jaye hamari !

5744600679_b3de84f803_b.jpg

5744614785_35f45984c0_b.jpg

5744600679_b3de84f803_b.jpg

5742856811_2470352d46_b.jpg

I dont think anyone is in any position to oppose these Dharnas , you can see PMLN member Marvi has attended both dharnas and there is a possibility of her deflecting to PTI.

Singers and actors are an added benefit -- yaar lets pray Allah karay in haram zadoon se jaan chhoot jaye hamari !

Marvi is PML-Q, and she is pissed off about the PML-Q and PPP alliance.

Javed Hashmi is PML-N however and his attendance is more of a good act that he wanted to do as he is considered to be dying.

In July 20, 2010, Hashmi was hospitalized at Nishtar Hospital after he suffered Brain Hemorrhage, and his body also suffered stroke due to internal bleeding[6]. He was later admitted at the Lahore General Hospital Dr. Tariq Salahuddin, principal of the Lahore General Hospital.[7]. Dr. Tariq Salahuddin briefed the media and Hashmi’s CT Angiography reports came out normal.[7]

Of course his constituency is Lahore, and hence he may be able to play a role in Providing Imran Khan an IN.

Let's hope for the best... If Imran Khan can persuade Altaf Hussain to let him do a Dharna, then he can probably persuade the Sharifs too. Anyway Lahore should be 2nd to the last, just in case, so that all the pressure is built up, upon the Sharifs.

AWESOME!! I kept watching Dharna highlights till 3 am in the morning. Reminds me of an article by haroon rashid 3 years ago where he wrote:

Sufi se poocha kia Imran Khan ko iqtidaar milley ga? Sufi ne kaha zaroor milley ga lekin jab woh is qaabil ho jaaye ga, ek ghatta ki tarah khan uthey ga or poorey mulk pe chaa jaaye ga INSHALLAH!

AWESOME!! I kept watching Dharna highlights till 3 am in the morning. Reminds me of an article by haroon rashid 3 years ago where he wrote:

Sufi se poocha kia Imran Khan ko iqtidaar milley ga? Sufi ne kaha zaroor milley ga lekin jab woh is qaabil ho jaaye ga, ek ghatta ki tarah khan uthey ga or poorey mulk pe chaa jaaye ga INSHALLAH!

I know yaar... the Euphoria I Can describe is what I read in the papers the day Obama became President and how most Americans could not believe the enormity of their achievement.

Hopefully we can get real common American civilians to relate and put pressure on their government to end this brutality.

I am hard pressed to believe that the common American can knowingly be okay with blowing up people without a judicial process and then go on to kill their families and kill their neighbors... What sort of justice is this?

The biggest joke, ARY reporting that these are only 5000 people. Lakhon log toh pictures main nazar arahay hain

i am really happy to see the pictures and people rejecting all the parties and coming out for pakistan.May Allah give us victory over the corrupters and the the corrupt rulers supported by the corrupers and i can see a big big hope and change comng to pakistan Inshallah

It's sad i have seen more of these kind of videos but o well at least people in their house or computer feel that dharna is going well which matters the most for 90%.... rest i believe that Dharna will not get Pakistanis anywhere besides political parties who are either incompetent or corrupt. We need some solid people who can run the government but our people are emotional and they wanna try something new and they will end up damage Pakistan more. I like Imran khan as of talk host, he talk good just as zaid hamid yet the reality is totally opposite, i still remember when he said that Pakistan should not return the debt back to world banks and stop all the payments and that was the day which made me realize that he is too naive to know the running of governments. speaking fancy is something and reality is something else. For example i wastch nawaz sharif's last press conference and all of his raised points were 1000% right but all of his actions are 180 degree opposite. but the truth is that army and ISI has acknowledged that decent amount of young kids like imran so most likly he will be PM and Musharraf will be president and MQM will be as usual in karachi and sindh and good members of PMLQ will be with APML for example marvi moman and of course sheikh rasheed from rawalpindi. new election will deny open ground to PMLN ( pakistan mardood league naahel) and PPP (pakistan pan.....d party) and government will be formed by APML PTI and MQM. mark my words, now all pti members should also stop fighting with their allies and go agressive against pmln and ppp and mma instead of going against mostly against their own allies.

Back
Top Bottom