What's new

May 21: Drone Dharna Karachi. Pakistanis have a message for USA!

RP we all know the Dharna really kicked in at 10PM when Imran Khan entered the scene. So bogus reports of Dharna being flopped can be published by agenda driven people and the stupidity is that they are actually happy about such an eventuality :D

Ghulami itni pasand hai kya?

Senior Shia Scholar shows support for PTI Dharna, meets Chairman Imran Khan

230900_10150186977124527_151626539526_6867870_5699763_n.jpg

Press Release
Sat 21 May, 2011

Imran Khan Chairman Pakistan Tehreek e Insaf called on prominent Shia scholar Maulana Hassan Zafar at his residence today.

PTI chief invited the Maulana to join the Dharna which the Maulana graciously accepted. Maulana stated that they have been protesting against American foreign Policies for the last thirty years.

Maulana Hasan Zafar will be addressing the Dharna on Sunday evening.

Mr. Khan stated that PTI is striving to bring unity in the nation and he condemns all those who are trying to divide the country on ethnic and sectarian grounds.

Mr. Khan also stated that he will try his best to ensure sectarian harmony all over the country including the troubled area of Parachinar.

Mr. Khan also welcomed the support Maulana offered in the protest against drone attacks.

The PTI chief was accompanied by CEC members Firdous Naqvi, Air Marshal (retd) Shahid Zulfiqar, Ali Zaidi,
Sindh President Mr. Naeem ul Haq and Secretary Information Omer Cheema

Imran Khan ko sub support kar rahain hain he will succeed in stopping drones. Inshallah:pakistan:

The biggest Challenge would be a Dharna in Lahore.

Abhi tak gaon ka chaudhary has not opposed these Dharnas... Lahore is where Nawaz Sharif would be against it.

If PTI declares Dharna At lahore i Bet that one will be the biggest one :) every one who voted PML N last time turned to PTI now every one wants change now.

The argument of giving Dharna at the presidency is a valid one . We need to pressurize this government to show some B£%%$ and stand up to take a stance.A Dharna in Karachi is useless.
Araz

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very worried about Imran Khan's life because he is openly declaring the government and the opposition the likes of "Mir Sadiq and Jafar" and refuting the entire democratic system as fake and puppets of America etc.

Good people do not survive longer - if anything wrong happens to him, I am afraid I won't be seeing any other politician standing like him. I hope he has good security measurements and continue the "dharna" agaisnt drone attacks until fruitful results are not produced.

I am very worried about Imran Khan's life because he is openly declaring the government and the opposition the likes of "Mir Sadiq and Jafar" and refuting the entire democratic system as fake and puppets of America etc.

Good people do not survive longer - if anything wrong happens to him, I am afraid I won't be seeing any other politician standing like him. I hope he has good security measurements and continue the "dharna" agaisnt drone attacks until fruitful results are not produced.

I agree, if you see the previous youtube he says "Ghulam Zardari, Ghulam Nawaz Sharif... " Then goes on to say "Army chief bhi Ghulam hai". And PML-N was peddling the rumor calling him an ISI agent... PML-N kya Zardari main himmat nahi COAS ko kuch kehne ki.

PTI chairman Addressing the NATION right now...........................

Back
Top Bottom