What's new

Maulvi fazlullah is sabotaging peace talks

Haw, give me numbers to prove your assumption that muslim converts do not go back to jail. What % of people convert to Islam in US Jails? Where is this report you mention? Who has done this priceless survey?
This was reported by fox news and CNN Sir some 10 % return but not for the same charge but often for terrorism charges this survey was done by their own government not me Mr

It's not yielding results because of this fuking peace talks. give them a free hand and resources and then see what they can and can't do !!!!

Yes Sir the have done several operations and failed Sir because their operations have destroyed villages and homes of those who had nothing to do with Taliban Sir and that is fueling the anger and support for Taliban

This was reported by fox news and CNN Sir some 10 % return but not for the same charge but often for terrorism charges this survey was done by their own government not me Mr

Are you making things up again? Where is the news transcript from fox and CNN. If any of these two news organizations reported anything like this in the last 15-20 years you will be able to find it by just simple Googling.

Some people on this forum think that what USA and British and Russia couldn't do we could do let them live in false paradise their stupidity would only result in 50000 of losses growing up to 500000 and these secular would have blood of those who would be killed on their hands

well we are pakistanis and we will defeat these guys we have no other option.

Are you making things up again? Where is the news transcript from fox and CNN. If any of these two news organizations reported anything like this in the last 15-20 years you will be able to find it by just simple Googling.

Mr I don't make up things Mr that report I posted it on this forum to Sir that was basically on those few who return back on terrorism charges in which they told most don't return but few return but not on charges of same crime but a bigger problem that is terrorism Sir I talk with backing if Talk is about Islamic thing or issue than from Quran and Sunnah and if west than report from wests Sir not by Muslim sources

well we are pakistanis and we will defeat these guys we have no other option.

Same thing was said by 71 and what happened is we know Sir no Army wins when they start conquering their own people they are not trained for that Sir and soon USA would run away leaving you behind and if Afghan Taliban gets pissed of by your actions in Tribal areas you can land up in big big trouble

Mr I don't make up things Mr that report I posted it on this forum to Sir that was basically on those few who return back on terrorism charges in which they told most don't return but few return but not on charges of same crime but a bigger problem that is terrorism Sir I talk with backing if Talk is about Islamic thing or issue than from Quran and Sunnah and if west than report from wests Sir not by Muslim sources

Could you please post any ONE source suggesting what you have said in the last 3 of your posts?

Yes Sir the have done several operations and failed Sir because their operations have destroyed villages and homes of those who had nothing to do with Taliban Sir and that is fueling the anger and support for Taliban

well what what the village destroyed by these terrorist ..do i have to remind you that they have killed more then 40 thousand people.. well i want pakistani nation to taste the results of talk ...when they will use talks and start occupting more land ... there are alot of taliban apologist here ... i want them to live under taliban rule for a month ..they will come begging for help from PA

Same thing was said by 71 and what happened is we know Sir no Army wins when they start conquering their own people they are not trained for that Sir and soon USA would run away leaving you behind and if Afghan Taliban gets pissed of by your actions in Tribal areas you can land up in big big trouble
oh please these afghani terrorists don't know who they are messing with our soldiers are ready to die for our country just as the taliban are ready to die for their lost cause, our soldiers are muslims as well they are the ones who become shaheeds not these rag tag goat herding suicide bombers.

Are you a pashtun?

He's not justifying - its a keen observation none the less.
With all due respect sir, he is the same mullah who was leading the taliban in swat against PA and Baitullah mehsud was signing the "shahadat certificates" of the mullah's men.

ye sab aik hi thaali kai kai bengan hain. PA should launch an operation against all taliban inside our border without any discrimination !!!

Mullah's group and TTP are allies against Pakistan and that alliance was never broken. so saying that mullah acted without TTP's blessing and knowledge is BS.

@Pak-one

Is it the molvi FM Radio we are talking about?

With all due respect sir, he is the same mullah who was leading the taliban in swat against PA and Baitullah mehsud was signing the "shahadat certificates" of the mullah's men.

ye sab aik hi thaali kai kai bengan hain. PA should launch an operation against all taliban inside our border without any discrimination !!!

....and they run into kunar, the operation fails. Is that what you want?

Operation in North Wazirastan wasn't carried out, mainly because of the fact that the ISAF had refused to seal the border and provide fire support/night time SOF missions on the other side.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Pak-one

Is it the molvi FM Radio we are talking about?

....and they run into kunar, the operation fails. Is that what you want?

Operation in North Wazirastan wasn't carried out, mainly because of the fact that the ISAF had refused to seal the border and provide fire support/night time SOF missions on the other side.
The permanent solution is to fence and mine the Durand Line. PA controls the border so that shouldn't be a problem and after that we should launch a major OP against the insurgents !!!

Let Afghanistan cry. our National security should be our first concern.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh please these afghani terrorists don't know who they are messing with our soldiers are ready to die for our country just as the taliban are ready to die for their lost cause, our soldiers are muslims as well they are the ones who become shaheeds not these rag tag goat herding suicide bombers.

USA soldiers are also dying for their countries and also of NATO Sir still these super powers are begging Taliban for talks and they have messed with you for past 10 years and you have been not able to defeat them

USA soldiers are also dying for their countries and also of NATO Sir still these super powers are begging Taliban for talks and they have messed with you for past 10 years and you have been not able to defeat them
I'm surprised that a ZH supporter doesn't agree with the good and bad taliban theory !!!! :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom