What's new

Maulvi fazlullah is sabotaging peace talks

I'm surprised that a ZH supporter doesn't agree with the good and bad taliban theory !!!! :unsure:

Sir for your information so called the Good Taliban among Pakistani Taliban I mean the nazir tribe and one other group you know why are they acting so good because the reason is your Army made contract with them on their conditions they also don't accept our constitution they even refused to get foreigners registered and also in other cases they do what they want to do

The permanent solution is to fence and mine the Durand Line. PA controls the border so that shouldn't be a problem and after that we should launch a major OP against the insurgents !!!

Let Afghanistan cry. our National security should be our first concern.

Have you ever been to the Pak-Afghan border?

USA soldiers are also dying for their countries and also of NATO Sir still these super powers are begging Taliban for talks and they have messed with you for past 10 years and you have been not able to defeat them

we are defeating them. we have done things other countries failed doing we cleared swat tirah valley. and the rest will be cleared. this operation won't last another year. the reason it took pakistan 10 years is because we ignored the threat but now we know what we have to do. we will inshallah find and kill every taliban rat in our country and anybody who supports them will also be killed.

why are you defending these talibans anyways? have you forgotten they killed 50,000 pakistanis? do want to quit fighting these people like a coward? you need to stop your non sense and support your army. support them in every way you can and never let anybody say anything about them because if we pakistani want to win this war we have to be united in cause!! we can't be arguing like this on the internet. these talibans killed innocent women, children, they killed our sisters, mothers brothers, friends so why on earth would you want to stop fighting them? if your a real punjabi then act like one and never forget that these people killed your fellow punjabi and pakistani brothers!!!

Sir for your information so called the Good Taliban among Pakistani Taliban I mean the nazir tribe and one other group you know why are they acting so good because the reason is your Army made contract with them on their conditions they also don't accept our constitution they even refused to get foreigners registered and also in other cases they do what they want to do
Can't make sense out of your post.

Anyways, do you support ttp? :blink:

P.S. I don't think there are any good Pakistani taliban !!!

Have you ever been to the Pak-Afghan border?
Yup !!! ....

Your point?

@Pak-one

Is it the molvi FM Radio we are talking about?

....and they run into kunar, the operation fails. Is that what you want?

Operation in North Wazirastan wasn't carried out, mainly because of the fact that the ISAF had refused to seal the border and provide fire support/night time SOF missions on the other side.

sorry to jump in?
a correction, SAWAAT OPS were great, sucsess it was libreted from the hands of TTps , who were commanded by MULLHA FM, after that sawaat valley is peacefull, elections were held there?
its in control of PA, what else are you wishing for?
ohh give the control back to mullha FM, taliban bhai jee,s of ik, dont fight with them?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not yielding results because of this fuking peace talks. give them a free hand and resources and then see what they can and can't do !!!!

come on 9 years down the war, 50,000 dead, 100,000 injured, 100 billion dollar eco loses to the nation, all that because peace talk mantra was stopping us from yielding results?

we are defeating them. we have done things other countries failed doing we cleared swat tirah valley. and the rest will be cleared. this operation won't last another year. the reason it took pakistan 10 years is because we ignored the threat but now we know what we have to do. we will inshallah find and kill every taliban rat in our country and anybody who supports them will also be killed.

why are you defending these talibans anyways? have you forgotten they killed 50,000 pakistanis? do want to quit fighting these people like a coward? you need to stop your non sense and support your army. support them in every way you can and never let anybody say anything about them because if we pakistani want to win this war we have to be united in cause!! we can't be arguing like this on the internet. these talibans killed innocent women, children, they killed our sisters, mothers brothers, friends so why on earth would you want to stop fighting them? if your a real punjabi then act like one and never forget that these people killed your fellow punjabi and pakistani brothers!!!

Sorry Sir I am not stupid Army under Musharraf went into tribal areas to please USA and from that day on we are in big trouble

come on 9 years down the war, 50,000 dead, 100,000 injured, 100 billion dollar eco loses to the nation, all that because peace talk mantra was stopping us from yielding results?

peace talks, peace talks ?
IK wish that,thts it?
he hve wished to be the PM of pakistan?
now IK has to learn a better lesson by hook or by crook , that this country is not his wish list?
TTp clearly has given the answer, they are not intersted in peace, they want to carry thier official tora bora, khaani?

Sorry Sir I am not stupid Army under Musharraf went into tribal areas to please USA and from that day on we are in big trouble
@WebMaster

Plz investigation. lagta hai someone hacked his id !!!

Isn't he the same zarvan who was Zaid Hamid's supporter ???? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:

well needed to get those tribal areas under our control from day one!!, the only reason we having this war in our own country is because these areas weren't under our control to begin with and once they are you will never see another ttp in our life times.
do you know how many pathans are in our army? do you know these pathans are from the same area as these ttp? you think our pathans can't beat this ttp? just as the ttp is used to the terrain in that area so are our pathan soldiers who fight these pigs every day.

ttp must and will be eliminated!! you can due your duty as a pakistani to stand with your country or you can stand with the enemy but if you stand with the enemy then you will also be finished along with them.

with a avatar like yours, stop lying?
PAKARMY went in to stop, its citizens entering afghanistan for fight a war of afghans, by the afghans for the afghans?
because, sasur jee of mullha FM, yes sufi muhamad was bzy, collecting money to send, innocent pakistanis to wage a fake jihad?
any way, with mallala getting shot in her head by TTP, going into those areas, was more justyfied thn it was before?

Back
Top Bottom