What's new

Maulvi fazlullah is sabotaging peace talks

Let them have war they would realize after 100 years that this war would never end Taliban and Pathans would keep on fighting until and unless we talk to them and win as many of them on our side as we could other wise this war would continue right now we have 50000 dead after few years we would have 500000 dead because of these genius guys who don't have any idea about the situation

the picture is bigger the real problem lies in punjab, there seems no near end of this war. I dont like taliban or their ideology or anything, if we could we should kill them all. they are no more than zombies to me.. but as for now if we can disband them, it will be great

Yes and soon i will be the first pakistani appointed as the next king of England.:omghaha:

very ambitious of you. the answer to inferior skin is No, you can maximum be a 'whoree' for the King of England when he is drunk!

the picture is bigger the real problem lies in punjab, there seems no near end of this war. I dont like taliban or their ideology or anything, if we could we should kill them all. they are no more than zombies to me.. but as for now if we can disband them, it will be great
LOL Yeah Taliban teleport from Punjab to FATA.Dude get a ******* grip..you are saying this only to absolve PTI of any responsibility.

Members here must understand that TNSM led by fazlullah is quite indepedent from taliban led by mehsud. He is based in nooristan and kuner provinces of afghanistan and is backed by afghan governament. He has no interests in peace talks and by killing a major general they have attempted to sabotage it. The question arises why TTP claimed the responsibility? Because they dont want to show internal differences over peace talks and would never admit that hakimullah mehsud has no control over many factions unlike his predecessor baitullah mehsud.
:omghaha: :omghaha: .......come on luffy bhai what do you want me to do if not laugh,
so you are telling me that those who claim to be the leader of 40 + groups, has formed alliance with AQ, can fire his Media Spokesperson, and hire Charted Accountants, he can fire Leader of Punjabi Taliban, do some hanky panky to get Wali ur rehman killed, BUT can't disavow a Stooge who is playing in the hands of someone else? i mean they are waging war against us because We support Amreeka but they call this next man their brother who takes support from same President (karzai) whom Afghan Taliban & their Ameer Mullah Omar disregards?

Aap ki baat kuch hazam nahin hoi; lagta hai mera pait kharab hai shahid esi waja se....
(i did not get the point here, perhaps it is the reason my stomach is upset).....

:rofl:

@Pak-one hey are you luffy the monkey something like that kinda a nickname?

Last edited by a moderator:

Yea, he is monkey the luffy, afghan loving anti pakistani afghan refugee in Peshawar.

Shhhhh - you are not suppose to say that :no:
@Pak-one here is an extract from the news article for you
When the TTP spokesperson was asked about his group’s future plans after the attack which killed the officers, he said: “We will never miss any opportunity to attack the army like that.”

http://tribune.com.pk/story/605494/pakistan-taliban-says-still-at-war-with-government-troops/

Members here must understand that TNSM led by fazlullah is quite indepedent from taliban led by mehsud. He is based in nooristan and kuner provinces of afghanistan and is backed by afghan governament. He has no interests in peace talks and by killing a major general they have attempted to sabotage it. The question arises why TTP claimed the responsibility? Because they dont want to show internal differences over peace talks and would never admit that hakimullah mehsud has no control over many factions unlike his predecessor baitullah mehsud.

taliban apologist crap

peace talk should be over, the talibans have made the joke of peace talks when they killed the officer at the very moment they promised to cease fire

they did the same in swat as well

the talibans are giving one important message here

that they hold very upper hand on this and that they are not ready to disarm and that they want to get the lion's share of this bargain

any authority which challenges pakistani authority should be only dealt with guns and force, nothing less

Yea, he is monkey the luffy, afghan loving anti pakistani afghan refugee in Peshawar.

Anti-Pakistan then what is he doing in peshawar ? ....insurgent :undecided:better to live in kabul.

Shhhhh - you are not suppose to say that :no:
@Pak-one here is an extract from the news article for you

Pakistan Taliban says still at war with government troops – The Express Tribune

Its their win and success that you are unable to detect any kind of turbulance in their ranks and you have believed from their strong statements that they are really on one page and that there exists complete chain of command from top to bottom.
Didnt you notice that lot is going on within ranks of taliban recently. You say they fired head of punjabi taliban, but amir mauwia clarified that he operates independently. The question arises why he was fired for a small reason? They also fired maulvi faqir of bajaur, who is nowadays in afghanistan. Ehsanullah ehsan also got fired for no solid reason....some thing is going on.
They were quick to take responsibility of killing of major general because it is a big achievement and it boosts the morale of their fighters. Fazlullah taliban must have given the excuse to them that no ceasefire has been declared yet. They can not control or fire fazlullah group because TNSM ,IMU and lashkar e jangvi are partners/allies of TTP, they are not components.

Back
Top Bottom