What's new

Maulanas to Modi: we have not come from Arabia.Our ancestors were also Indians

I pray for Indian Muslims too then. Because unlike the massacre of Muslim upon Muslim where there is some savoir.. when the rest of their nation turns on them and decides to start gassing and massacring their children under the pretext of Islam is evil.. nothing will save them.

You are worried that one day hatred filled Hindus will start killing every Muslim right? But don't worry have faith in Allah, and the day will come when the subcontinent will be free of Hindus and Muslims will finally start living in peace in India.

You are worried that one day hatred filled Hindus will start killing every Muslim right? But don't worry have faith in Allah, and the day will come when the subcontinent will be free of Hindus and Muslims will finally start living in peace in India.
That is the only force to look to, as clearly there will soon be no more Indian Hindus with a conscience and love for humanity left

all pakistani muslims have Indian Hindu

My family is from Peshawar, before Islam we had Pashtunwali, so you stand corrected. Do your research before saying something generalizing an entire nation, which you know little about.

Actually, the Jewish people do that. Many Christians consider the rest of the world damned.Heck, the origin of the word "Achoot" was not Islamic either. But as I said, now that we have Islamophobia spewing out it is clear that this debate is not one based on understanding but blind hatred. And anyone out on blind hatred is not using their brain and is clearly not a person worth debating with.

I pray for Indian Muslims too then. Because unlike the massacre of Muslim upon Muslim where there is some savoir.. when the rest of their nation turns on them and decides to start gassing and massacring their children under the pretext of Islam is evil.. nothing will save them.

I guessed so way back..it's very difficult to see the mirror when it's shown in reality. While it's easy to assume that there are equally vile people out there which makes it ok, it doesnt take anything away from the brutality of the present or the past that is associated with Islam.

I have debated this before. There's nothing called Islamophobia, Would I as a non muslim be scared for my life from an extremist mullah in a Muslim country or in the presence of the likes of the hundreds of thousands of ISIS, boko, deobandi, AQ, taliban etc etc supporters? you bet your last penny I would.

Would I be scared for my life in the presence of an RSS cadre, Jewish, KKK, White supremist, nazi sympathizer etc etc compared to a Islamist terrorist? there are millions living in the former's country, but there aren't many alive in the latter's....nor would anybody desire to face the latter.

Can i be blunt here? Islamist brainwashing is the worst - something comparable or even worse than Nazism or Japanese supremacy.

That is the only force to look to, as clearly there will soon be no more Indian Hindus with a conscience and love for humanity left

Is there some thing in existance to show humanity too..please tell me how does one show humaity to deobandi, TTP, ISIS, waahaabi kind of ideology?

please note...Hindus are extremely content and fine with boris, shias, sufis etc..because they do not conspire and plan and form alliances to kill the rest.

I guessed so way back..it's very difficult to see the mirror when it's shown in reality. While it's easy to assume that there are equally vile people out there which makes it ok, it doesnt take anything away from the brutality of the present or the past that is associated with Islam.

I have debated this before. There's nothing called Islamophobia, Would I as a non muslim be scared for my life from an extremist mullah in a Muslim country or in the presence of the likes of the hundreds of thousands of ISIS, boko, deobandi, AQ, taliban etc etc supporters? you bet your last penny I would.

Would I be scared for my life in the presence of an RSS cadre, Jewish, KKK, White supremist, nazi sympathizer etc etc compared to a Islamist terrorist? there are millions living in the former's country, but there aren't many alive in the latter's....nor would anybody desire to face the latter.

Can i be blunt here? Islamist brainwashing is the worst - something comparable or even worse than Nazism or Japanese supremacy.
The brainwashing is not confined to Islam that is. As it visible, that any attempt to define an Islamic identity leads to refernce of massacres and so on. It has become the new norm to dismiss all arguments related to Islam to refer to terrorism and brutality and paint the rest of the world as benign.

Ironically, when such brutality is not even denied it is not enough. As if all the religions of the world should have freedom to practice ideas such as untouchable status whilst even the most benign ideals of Islam are unacceptable. It is then truly phobia and nothing else which drives people to such extremes. Ironic that mad men like ISIS are being accused of being brainwashed.

Of course if you are saying so, it might be true. You are getting every news from India in USA.

Is there some thing in existance to show humanity too..pleas tell me how does one show humaity to deobandi, TTP, ISIS, waahaabi kind of ideology?

please note...Hindus are extremely content and fine with boris, shias, sufis etc..because they do not conspire and plan and form alliances to kill the rest.
And who denies that those people are not barbaric. I am a sufi.. will you willingly stop the part of my family in Islam from practising?Shall I expect them to scream Vande Mataram out for you otherwise always look over their shoulder for being cast out as Muslim? Shall I expect that and not wish harm on you for violating their human rights and right to freedom of religion?

The brainwashing is not confined to Islam that is. As it visible, that any attempt to define an Islamic identity leads to refernce of massacres and so on. It has become the new norm to dismiss all arguments related to Islam to refer to terrorism and brutality and paint the rest of the world as benign.

Ironically, when such brutality is not even denied it is not enough. As if all the religions of the world should have freedom to practice ideas such as untouchable status whilst even the most benign ideals of Islam are unacceptable. It is then truly phobia and nothing else which drives people to such extremes. Ironic that mad men like ISIS are being accused of being brainwashed.

You think Islam would have existed and grown exponentially for the last 67 years in India if there were no acceptable norms in Islam?

And who denies that those people are not barbaric. I am a sufi.. will you willingly stop the part of my family in Islam from practising?Shall I expect them to scream Vande Mataram out for you otherwise always look over their shoulder for being cast out as Muslim? Shall I expect that and not wish harm on you for violating their human rights and right to freedom of religion?

Were any Muslims in India prosecuted or killed for not reciting vande mataram?

You think Islam would have existed and grown exponentially for the last 67 years in India if there were no acceptable norms in Islam?

Were any Muslims in India prosecuted or killed for not reciting vande mataram?

And yet, today those acceptable norms are unacceptable to you?? Because of Bedouin Arabs and their influence?

Mauryas were from the Indian heartland. Their guru Chanakya, was most probably from Pakistan. That's our history. Compare that to the Mughals who were Uzbeks. They're not related to us in any way. The Hindu faith wasn't threatened, not because of their largesse but rather because they needed people's goodwill to rule and defend against the next guy who showed up. They weren't really that dedicated to their religion. If you remember Akbar actually started his own religion. It's only today's Pakistanis that obsess about them being Muslim. The first Mughal emperor who decided to push the faith issue, Aurangzeb, faced revolts from the Sikhs and the Marathas and ended up crippling the Mughal empire and starting its downward spiral.

Chanakya, also known as Kautilya or Vishnugupta, was born in Pataliputra,Magadh (modern Bihar),and later moved to Taxila, in Gandhar province

And yet, today those acceptable norms are unacceptable to you?? Because of Bedouin Arabs and their influence?

You and I would agree that there is a uncontrollable metamorphosis happening in Islam which is not acceptable to anybody. @jamahir and i were discussing the same thing that how South Indian Muslims especially the one's in Bangalore are getting metamorphosed into something that isn't acceptable to any civilized society.

bro you fellow countrymen went all out when last time I said that all pakistani muslims have Indian Hindu ancestors they were offended.Now he said that he have doubt about that now you are offended
bro, in my next comments after this I have clarify my comments and I'm saying it again that Sindh and Punjab were the part of ancient Hindustan. hindustan/hindustani is not meant as hindu, there were also other religions and beliefs at that time. buddhists have lots of temples in these both provinces in ancient time...

Chanakya, also known as Kautilya or Vishnugupta, was born in Pataliputra,Magadh (modern Bihar),and later moved to Taxila, in Gandhar province

Maybe I'm mistaken but as far as I know nobody really knows where he was born. Chandragupta was from Pataliputra

You are wrong, there will be millions of Indians [of all religion] which will fight against extremism of any religion. If not India would not have been here for this long. We Indians are very fanatic when it is about country. Nationalists wont stay silent if religious extremists are bent of destroying the country in the name of religion.

Back
Top Bottom