What's new

Mastermind of Quetta Massacre Killed

@F.O.X As long as this kaana dijaal is CJ, who wont prosecute these rats, ISI should have an unwritten patriot act, for dealing with LEJ/BLA, Find,kill,dump.They only deserve justice written on 'copper'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did these guys took upon the responsibility?

Or army just killed few and put the blame upon them?

@F.O.X As long as this kaana dijaal is CJ, who wont prosecute these rats, ISI should have an unwritten patriot act, for dealing with LEJ/BLA, Find,kill,dump.They only deserve justice written on 'copper'.

Oh bhai whats the CJ got to do with this ? Was there any legislation to this effect like the US & the UK & a few other countries around the world enacted in light of the extenuating circumstances we found ourselves in ?

If there isn't a law that allows for certain kinds of evidence to be submitted tou CJ kiyaa kar saktaa haiii ?

Last edited by a moderator:
We are talking about Pakistani security forces not the BSF in IOK.

So can I assume that the died ones took up the responsibility? (If possible- source please)

Or just because PA killed them, they automatically qualifies as culprits?

Just curious because irrespective of nationality, armed forces do something like this for public consumption.

So can I assume that the died ones took up the responsibility? (If possible- source please)

Or just because PA killed them, they automatically qualifies as culprits?

Just curious because irrespective of nationality, armed forces do something like this for public consumption.

Had you bothered to read the new post~10, you would understand that while some were killed others were also arrested.

leJ militants killed today in operation are

Shah Wali, ( the person who made the bomb )
Abdul Wahab Arif
Dr Naeem Khan
Arif Naeem
and Anwar Khan

you will not get anythign from that , only the Name is Lashker e Jhangvi , leJ leaders live in homes(safe houses ) provided by a certain political party of Pakistan.

i can't believe amongst the culprits there is a doctor ! i mean one can understand those loose nutjobs but a doctor ? this is distressing

How they are sure that he was the mastermind?????

It can be a trick to divert public anger. :undecided:

We'll know they got the right people when we won't have to read about these wretched news of innocents being killed based solely on their belief.

Had you bothered to read the new post~10, you would understand that while some were killed others were also arrested.

Look I have no issue with these terrorists killed. Since huge ammunition is recovered from them and gov spokesperson confirms that they were high profile killer then its a good riddance.

I am just saying if they were really the mastermind of quetta blast or just to subside public anger the armed forces kill few terrorists and tag them the masterminds.

I am afraid the real masterminds might get escaped if pressure is relieved from the forces.

How can we really be sure who carried out the civilian massacre? LEJ taking responsibility for the massacre has to be throughly verified and investigated.

It's just horrible to blame 'suspects' without evidence for these massacres. The public anger and rage towards these despicable crimes are understandable, but public always wants revenge not justice. Therefore there has to be evidence for their arrests and convictions that must be prosecuted in Courts, and these criminal and terrorist orgs behind these massacres gotta be eliminated systematically from the roots.

According to my sources, FC with colaboration from Intelligence Agencies have Killed the Mastermind behind Queta killing , details will be coming shortly .

i had always knrw yr an Intelligence fellow.

[

i had always knrw yr an Intelligence fellow.

i had always knew yr an Intelligence fellow.

So you kept intelligence on our intelligence fella...
Epic...

How can we really be sure who carried out the civilian massacre? LEJ taking responsibility for the massacre has to be throughly verified and investigated.

It's just horrible to blame 'suspects' without evidence for these massacres. The public anger and rage towards these despicable crimes are understandable, but public always wants revenge not justice. Therefore there has to be evidence for their arrests and convictions that must be prosecuted in Courts, and these criminal and terrorist orgs behind these massacres gotta be eliminated systematically from the roots.

More and more proof of my statement...
Most resident Pakistanis are the most clueless and confused lot on the planet...

On one hand you want army,policeor powers up above to take action...when they take action,you start taking sudes with the criminals who were killed or arrested...
Shame on you,and many like you.

Back
Top Bottom