What's new

Mastermind of Quetta Massacre Killed

Not good.

He should have been used to rope in the big leaders.

Now the trail stops with him and the real bosses remain untouched.

True that would have been the obvious choice , but considring the fact that he would have been released by court ( like Malik Ishaq leader of LeJ ) , it is(killing him ) the better choice .

Just one?

The present wave of terrorism is the result of multilevel organizations. Taking out one or two or a few person will not do much to deter them.

4 others were also killed with him.

I hope the one's saying this is not ISI's job now claim this was done by or with the Help of ISI as it's area of work is Outside Pakistan :D .

If they do it will be like " Chit bhi meri , Pat bhi Meri , Anta merey baap ka" .

ISI is not the only intelligence agency in Pakistan . ( FIA & IB are there as well )

Did ISI killed the guy ?

No the FC did ( they might have told them about his where abouts )

leJ militants killed today in operation are

Shah Wali, ( the person who made the bomb )
Abdul Wahab Arif
Dr Naeem Khan
Arif Naeem
and Anwar Khan

targeted operation in quetta ok but the need of the hour is a military operation in the jhang area

you will not get anythign from that , only the Name is Lashker e Jhangvi , leJ leaders live in homes(safe houses ) provided by a certain political party of Pakistan.

I think after the clearance given by the PM, the security forces no longer have to carry out operations with one hand tied....we can expect some results indeed.

PM orders targeted operation in Quetta | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

What's mean by Governor's act? He complained after first incident that he has no power and his hands are tied so government release his hands and gave full authority to work so what we got? another 80 dead bodies?

FC ruled Baluchistan as state within state so who tied their hand to work covertly and secretly? This loud TARGET OPERATION could be carried out without any governor's or PM's permission where hard to believe FC's dependency on civil orders.

Question: What the heck they did in 2 months? Waited to get advertised civil orders to GO AHEAD? Pathetic.

What's mean by Governor's act? He complained after first incident that he has no power and his hands are tied so government release his hands and gave full authority to work so what we got? another 80 dead bodies?

FC ruled Baluchistan as state within state so who tied their hand to work covertly and secretly? This loud TARGET OPERATION could be carried out without any governor's or PM's permission where hard to believe FC's dependency on civil orders.

Question: What the heck they did in 2 months? Waited to get advertised civil orders to GO AHEAD? Pathetic.

I suspect the reason may be that the agencies are afraid to be seen as taking the lead in anti-terror operations. Operations come and go, but then the terrorists kill off the people involved one by one, months and years later.

If this suspicion is true, we have lost the war already.

I suspect the reason may be that the agencies are afraid to be seen as taking the lead in anti-terror operations. Operations come and go, but then the terrorists kill off the people involved one by one, months and years later.

If this suspicion is true, we have lost the war already.

Sir. intelligene agencies are not AFRAID but pathetic is that every institution protecting its backs under SOLID POLICY LESS government.

Well as common man we know that COAS JCSC, President, PM, Interior or foreign ministers etc giving oath and one common thing in their oath is to protect country and its citizens. And now tell me by reading newspapers, Electronic media which state institution stepped up against this brutal crimes? Army - NO, President - NO, PM - NO Interior Ministry - NO.

But every institution hungry to take people's money in pocket while allowing robbers, killers, terrorists to experiment on people their new plans, weapons and inhuman ideas.

According to my sources, FC with colaboration from Intelligence Agencies have Killed the Mastermind behind Queta killing , details will be coming shortly .

Topi Darama. How come last month attack masterminds are at large and this one are killed and caught within two days?

Now explain this Topi drama, What kind of BS this is? @F.O.X @Irfan Baloch @Leader

13 January 2013

104220151231281.jpg

19 February 2013

Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf has ordered on Tuesday the security forces to begin targeted operations in Quetta, DawnNews reported.

Moreover Prime Minister also ordered for the removal of Balochistan’s Inspector General of Police, Tariq Umer Khatab, and replaced him with Mushtaq Sukhera media channels reported. The prime minister also ordered the transfer of various other police officials posted in Balochistan.

Pro LEJ Police officers being assigned by Prime Minister ? Am I being paranoid or this whole thing got a connection?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom