What's new

Massive protest in London, thousands of Afghans come out against Taliban

They will eat it. I even use to tell my Afghan interpreter, hotdog has pork “kanzir” in it. These fuckers don’t care, they eat it anyway.

Theres a certain mental retardation with these Afghans and it’s almost at the genetic level, not all but those ANA and all come from a very low background.

I almost tend to feel sorry for them.

Disagree.

I have worked in upper management level for various global brands for over 17 years - and I can categorically state discrimination is as big a problem as it's always been, specifically, within the British job market towards Muslim/Paks post 2001 in the private sector. I have fought and crawled my way up throughout my career, but not everyone has the type of personality required to do that and handle adversity. Not long ago I was part of an investigative team at my last employer - based on the findings of an investigation, I summary dismissed two Indian origin employees cause there was a pattern of discrimination towards qualified Muslim candidates.

And from what I have heard from Paks - Canada is far more progressive and inclusive.

Back to Afghans - they are now a problem to all Paks, globally - something our enemy made sure of.
Thanks, I respect your opinion. I don't know how things are in UK.

Yes there is discrimination because you are a Muslim or people sneer at our names on the resume and cover letter papers. I am aware of that.

Last edited:
I exactly Remember when they celebrated drying agricultural fields of Iran's Sistan as a consequence of closing Helmand river to Zabul.

Ghani refused to act based upon international law denying Iranian right of water in Helmand River. They closed the water and hundreds of thousands of Wild lives were destroyed. Zabul which was being called grainwarehouse of Iranians dried in front of our eyes. Ghani continued violating international laws and asked oil in Exchange of water. The piece of shit forgot that nearly 3 to 4.5 million Afghan refugees rsided in Iran.

Dishonesty at its highest, they shouldnt forget that pissing on your neighbors with backing of invading forces is not called love for nationality but as i said, Dishonesty at its highest level.

Now they blame every Single thing on others instead of sitting with their own countrymen around a table to solve the internal issues. Smh
That’s exactly why they are called “Namak Haram” in Pakistan.

Thousands of protestors have descended on central London today to demonstrate against Britain's response to the Afghanistan crisis.
Marchers rallied outside Downing Street and took over Oxford Circus and Hyde Park as they criticised the government's handling of the Taliban seizing the Middle East nation.
Men and women let off green and red flares in the street, waved the country's flag and held up huge banners during the protest.

The Taliban launched their final assault on Kabul on Sunday and seized power after President Ashraf Ghani fled to Dubai, reportedly with a wad of cash and luxury cars.
The West's immediate response has been widely criticised as it evacuates citizens but largely leaves Afghans in the hands of the brutal Islamists.
Scroll down for video.
Thousands of protestors have today descended on central London to demonstrate against Britain's response to the Afghanistan crisis's response to the Afghanistan crisis

Thousands of protestors have today descended on central London to demonstrate against Britain's response to the Afghanistan crisis
Marchers rallied outside Downing Street and took over Oxford Circus and Hyde Park as they criticised the government's handling of the Taliban seizing the Middle East nation's handling of the Taliban seizing the Middle East nation

Marchers rallied outside Downing Street and took over Oxford Circus and Hyde Park as they criticised the government's handling of the Taliban seizing the Middle East nation
Men and women let off green and red flares in the street, waved the country's flag and held up huge banners during the protest's flag and held up huge banners during the protest

Men and women let off green and red flares in the street, waved the country's flag and held up huge banners during the protest
Protesters demonstrate against government's handling of Afghanistan.

The Taliban launched their final assault on Kabul on Sunday and seized power after President Ashraf Ghani fled to Dubai, reportedly with a wad of cash and luxury cars

The Taliban launched their final assault on Kabul on Sunday and seized power after President Ashraf Ghani fled to Dubai, reportedly with a wad of cash and luxury cars
The West's immediate response has been widely criticised as it evacuates citizens but largely leaves Afghans in the hands of the brutal Islamists's immediate response has been widely criticised as it evacuates citizens but largely leaves Afghans in the hands of the brutal Islamists

The West's immediate response has been widely criticised as it evacuates citizens but largely leaves Afghans in the hands of the brutal Islamists

Protesters today braved the rain as they took to central London to call for Britain to do more to help stranded civilians and stand up to the terror group.
They walked down the road in a blur of red and green - two of the colours in the Afghanistan flag - after setting off flares.
One banner said: 'Stop oppression of Afghan women.' Another read: 'Talib has not changed.' While one more added: 'We want peace.' The Metropolitan Police has been approached for comment.
Nato countries have been flying their citizens out of Afghanistan this week and it is believed 12,000 have so far been rescued.
But there have been raised eyebrows about the approach to Afghan civilians, with the criteria to get on an evacuation plane being widely questioned.
Protesters wielded numerous banners, one of which read 'We Want Peace'. Another said: 'Stop killing Afghans''We Want Peace'. Another said: 'Stop killing Afghans'

Protesters wielded numerous banners, one of which read 'We Want Peace'. Another said: 'Stop killing Afghans'
Pictured near Downing Street, the protesters called for an end to the bloodshed in Afghanistan as evacuations continued from Kabul airport

Pictured near Downing Street, the protesters called for an end to the bloodshed in Afghanistan as evacuations continued from Kabul airport
A woman waves an Afghan flag from a car window as protestors march in solidarity with the people of Afganistan

A woman waves an Afghan flag from a car window as protestors march in solidarity with the people of Afganistan
As they marched through Central London, another protesters held a poster which simply read: 'Afghanistan is bleeding''Afghanistan is bleeding'

As they marched through Central London, another protesters held a poster which simply read: 'Afghanistan is bleeding'
Some of those who gathered also wielded coloured smoke grenades which let off plumes of red and green into the air

Some of those who gathered also wielded coloured smoke grenades which let off plumes of red and green into the air
Protesters today braved the rain as they took to central London to call for Britain to do more to help stranded civilians and stand up to the terror group

Protesters today braved the rain as they took to central London to call for Britain to do more to help stranded civilians and stand up to the terror group
They walked down the road in a blur of red and green - two of the colours in the Afghanistan flag - after setting off flares

The Mail revealed on Thursday that Mr Raab had been advised by senior officials to call Afghan foreign minister Hanif Atmar to help get Afghan translators out of the country
Shadow Foreign Secretary Lisa Nandy said: 'There is no defence for Dominic Raab's shameful negligence and his failure to act may have cost lives. It is unbelievable that even now the Foreign Secretary is wasting time making excuses when a catastrophe is still unfolding in front of our eyes.'
Earlier, Lord Robertson, who was Nato secretary general on 9/11, accused Mr Raab of 'a dereliction of duty of major consequence'. Asked if the Foreign Secretary's statement had satisfactorily answered questions about his actions, the former defence secretary replied: 'No, it doesn't at all.'
He told BBC Radio 4's World At One: 'Foreign ministers only talk to foreign ministers – they don't talk to junior ministers.
'So he should have been talking to the foreign minister of Afghanistan much earlier than last Friday anyway.
'Common sense would have suggested that the Foreign Secretary should have been trying to sort out the exit of our vulnerable people before that.'
The former Labour foreign secretary Jack Straw said he would never delegate a call with his Afghan counterpart to another minister and he was 'surprised' that Mr Raab did so.
But the Prime Minister last night dismissed calls to sack his Foreign Secretary. Asked if he had full confidence in Mr Raab, Mr Johnson said: 'Absolutely.'
Asked if people had been left in Afghanistan as a result of Mr Raab not making the phone call, he said: 'No, I don't think that's the case.'
Residents of Kabul return to street markets.

Very few anti-Pakistani slogans (a handful), no flag burning like we saw in Brussels etc. They seem to be more focussed on the IEA. Out of a community of around 100,000 many came, I'd estimate at last 12,000.
Anyway the comments were again eye opening and there is no sympathy at all anywhere for that matter from the British people.

Top rated comment;

"Maybe they should go back to Afghanistan and fight for their own country instead of demonstrating against the very people who helped them".

I don't think they realise the damage these demos are doing to their cause.
This is the same scum which looted every single penny given to Afghanistan, distorted each and every effort of reforms, secured their immigration status and got them self settled overseas with the stolen funds. Unlimited resources, funds and 20 years of Nato protection, if you still can not build a country, police and army, than this protest is useless.

Afghans in the west are so embarassing.

The West babysit them for 20 years and the Afghanis have failed to fulfill their expectations. What more do they want?

Everyone is questioning the same thing to them to further embarass them.

I exactly Remember when they celebrated drying agricultural fields of Iran's Sistan as a consequence of closing Helmand river to Zabul.

Ghani refused to act based upon international law denying Iranian right of water in Helmand River. They closed the water and hundreds of thousands of Wild lives were destroyed. Zabul which was being called grainwarehouse of Iranians dried in front of our eyes. Ghani continued violating international laws and asked oil in Exchange of water. The piece of shit forgot that nearly 3 to 4.5 million Afghan refugees rsided in Iran.

The audacity but hardly surprising. I remember the video from a couple of years ago when an American instructor was telling Afghan recruits in the ANA that Afghan nationalism means they need to see Iran and Pakistan as enemies. They have had 20 years of complete brainwashing and are suffering from some sort of Stockholm syndrome now that the US masters have left.

Some Afghan nationalists think that in order to show their loyalty to their country, they have to piss on their neighbours. Instead of finding the main culprit, they are antagonizing their potential friends.
This is what Indians told them to do so hence they missed the elephant in the room and now they have no where to run.

Still can't beat this...
1629625026874.png

Theres a certain mental retardation with these Afghans and it’s almost at the genetic level, not all but those ANA and all come from a very low background.

I almost tend to feel sorry for them.

Yack, when i get to US I ate nothing but frozen fish for months until i have means to travel to the closest halal shop which was around 2 hours away from where I was living... still, even till today I buy my own food and so many restaurants and none of it has halal option, I just can't eat outside... I didn't even eat fish fillet because of the grease and same pan used to cook non halal food. I can't just can't eat it my heart doesn't allow it.

Last edited:
bikao maal at their best, few modern looking chicks most probably imported from europe just for the vary purpose. what a bunch of loosers.

I know the statistics Waz; the fact remains ethnic Paks remain a highly discriminated group in the UK, and adding an uncertain number of deluded afghans will not help. I'm more concerned about those Paks that do not have the ability and/or resources to defend themselves rather than myself.

I wouldn't use the term "highly discriminated", yes discrimination does play a role, but as does lack of educational achievement and propensity to crime leading to less life chances. Things are getting far better.

As for defending themselves, there isn't any such threat. Yesterday my home town had 50 such families arrive, and the men you could literally count on both hands. The population currently is at 89,000 and there hasn't been any threat from them. I've worked with generations of them and received nothing but respect and love. They pray at our mosques, marry their girls into our families, and are our neighbours etc.
Our community is massive, and to be honest the only threat we faced in the last 70 years was the EDL which at one time were gathering numbers of 1,800-3,000 young men at their demos and then marching into Pakistani areas. That's long gone.
As for the numbers it is not an uncertain amount it's 20,000, that's it. How can we be so sure? It's modelled on the UK government program of Syrian settlement of the most vulnerable. This amounted to just that 20,000 people.

Afghans are the only people ever that are protesting to have their country back under occupation by the forces of Kuffar. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I suppose those people claim Britain should invite millions more Afghan refugees.

I wouldn't use the term "highly discriminated", yes discrimination does play a role, but as does lack of educational achievement and propensity to crime leading to less life chances. Things are getting far better.

As for defending themselves, there isn't any such threat. Yesterday my home town had 50 such families arrive, and the men you could literally count on both hands. The population currently is at 89,000 and there hasn't been any threat from them. I've worked with generations of them and received nothing but respect and love. They pray at our mosques, marry their girls into our families, and are our neighbours etc.
Our community is massive, and to be honest the only threat we faced in the last 70 years was the EDL which at one time were gathering numbers of 1,800-3,000 young men at their demos and then marching into Pakistani areas. That's long gone.
As for the numbers it is not an uncertain amount it's 20,000, that's it. How can we be so sure? It's modelled on the UK government program of Syrian settlement of the most vulnerable. This amounted to just that 20,000 people.
I have yet to see an Afghanistani who is anti-Pakistani.

I see Afghanistanis praying at our Pakistani Mosques as well.

Usually Afghanistanis I have met have relatives living in Peshawar or Abbotabad and Murree.

Anyways, there is good and bad everywhere in every community.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom