What's new

Massive protest in London, thousands of Afghans come out against Taliban

We are getting such messages from muslim communities here in uk

these people instead of these stupid protest must support these coming Afghans
————————————-
FAO: UK family….

28 Afghani families have arrived in MIlton Keynes this week with nothing but the clothes they were wearing. Can you help?

Paul Trendall 07793 xxxxxx
Liberal Democrat Borough Councillor
Campbell Park & Old Woughton Ward.
Paul.Trendall@xxxxxxxx

Text Paul & he will come to collect. Things that are required are:
Long tops (for women)
Trousers (for women)
Muslim clothing
Closed shoes
Children’s shoes sizes 4-8
Warm clothing
Dolls & Toys
Books & Games

Please do not send food or furnishings.

Those protestors are being stupid. Pakistan had nothing to do with Afghanistan's internal affairs.

We just want to see a prosperous Afghanistan.
It is the outside force like USA and India who are creating mischief.
They were being setup for a brutal civil war but some saw this and managed to save the country. They should be celebrating and demonstrating. But these people are sure ugly.

As they marched through Central London, another protesters held a poster which simply read: 'Afghanistan is bleeding''Afghanistan is bleeding'
I spy, with my little eyes a flag of a terrorist organisation. 👀

All what they can possibly get out of this is some refugee visas, that's about it! They have to realise, the more they are willing to "resist" or "protest" the more CIA, MI6, Mosad & RAW are going to remain interested in their land. They will keep funding, arranging groups, stage events, continue fake reporting, resulting in actual chaos on ground.

So far Taliban had been really restraint, such protests will force Talibans to pick up their weapons again to restore law & order. Afghans instead of protesting, should work towards making an inclusive government of their own. This randi rona won't get them anywhere. Look at Iraq, still in turmoil, what USA needs more? The longer more populated countries stay in unrest, the longer it can rule the world? The longer people keep fighting themselves for some dollars or visa promises, the longer USA enjoys its monopoly, all the prosperous states bow to USA, follow its agendas. If there is another prosperous & powerful alliance, then USA's monopoly and world policing is in trouble.

Unfortunately this lot is a misguided herd of sheeps, nothing more! Afghans must settle their disputes and bring a new law of land themselves.

Marches DONT matter

Waste of time and energy and they achieve nothing.

It just makes people feel good that they have done something. Actually they did nothing

Give it another week and all will be forgotten. The news will move and on one will give a damn about Afghanistan or Afghans. I see that some of them are still blaming Pakistan for all their problems. So infuriating and makes me very angry............:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Game in Afghanistan has just started not ended, don't think world will be able to forget it this quick

UK and US should each take in 10 million Afghanis

20 million to EU

But they will certainly forget the Afghan people and the Afghan refugees.
These Afghan "refugees" won't let them. There will be a visible boom in criminal activities, specially related to smuggling, money, trafficking and most of all they should send their male children out with metal undies if there's a single afghna presnet in the city.

Lack of economic growth sends countries towards conservatism.
There are two ways to handle Taliban
1. Kill most of them. The problem is that the typical conservative Afghan doesn't differ much from the Taliban.
2. Wait for economic development. As the mass of rich people grows, so does the number of liberals. Conservatives thrive in poverty and misery.

I'd say at least a third will be citizens, the rest have indefinite right to remain, which will now be easier due to the Taliban takeover, or are waiting to be processed.
The laws for gaining citizenship have changed and you now have to sit a difficult exam, have a way of making. a living etc.
About Birmingham is that many of those rental properties are owned by Pakistanis, which have a huge population in the city.

I know what is happening, I am involved with them.
Even before Taliban took over, months before, due to Covid-19 delays in HO, the HO has started to settle asylum cases and giving rights to Afghans, even without interviews.

Now after Taliban take over, they are going to give stays to all Afghans whose applications for asylum were in the pipeline and undecided or refused.

These Afghans might end up being a problem for us Brit Paks - hope the Gov limit how many come to 30/50k

The majority get on with us, and we are also 1.6 million (estimate 2021 census will reveal figure) strong. We are the largest minority group here aside Indians.
I know what is happening, I am involved with them.
Even before Taliban took over, months before, due to Covid-19 delays in HO, the HO has started to settle asylum cases and giving rights to Afghans, even without interviews.

Now after Taliban take over, they are going to give stays to all Afghans whose applications for asylum were in the pipeline and undecided or refused.

Thanks for the information. I'm not surprised they are giving settlement rights so fast.
You are correct they will speed up the rest.
However the silver lining here is that most will be women and girls, which has been clearly stated by the PM. I'm also reassured that they did the same with the Syrians on the same scheme, and my area has had a huge influx, virtually all family groups.
I've seen numerous videos of the airlifts and men were pushed away, any man bordering had a wife and children. Very few single men were bordering.
On the ground our British troops are the ones deciding who comes and who stays, and they're literally inly taking women, kids, and men with family units.

Back
Top Bottom