What's new

Massive protest in India against Palestinian massacre

well i did respond to your question you learn to live with peace now you answer mine
peace? I will take that as run away when invaders attack you and forget about your homeland
what would you suggest to solve the kashmir issue since they are also protesting for freedom what should we do?
We didn't push kashmiri away from their homeland like Israeli. They have more right than any average Indian. They have no excuse to ask for a separate nation.
[quote and that is not the point of this threat why should we as indians care about what is happening why must we condemn and spoil our relationship with israel what would we as a nation gain from it?[/quote]
exactly. Why should we jump in every israel related thread and defend them or create threads like " why should israel destroy hamas " or change avatar to show support to their cause. Its none of our business[/quote]
nothing mate think logical realistically we've suffered from Islamic terrorism for so many many years why should we care?
Its not about jews vs muslim. Its about invaders vs local people. Whom you support locals or invaders. I also dislike muslim ut I can see that jews are invaders in this case
the same Palestinian will tomorrow fight for Kashmir i hope you are aware

We will see when that happens.

Last edited:
Great!
We Indian Muslims even protested killing of Bangladeshis in Assam and Burma as well.

We will always work for the Ummah.

And for India!
flag28.gif

There is a lot of racism in Israel. Black Jews are discriminated in Israel, Indians will be treated worse as third world dirt in Israel. I don't know why Indians are licking up to Israel. Maybe a shared hatred against Muslims might have to do with this strange love story between Hindutvas and Israel.
You dont get the concept do you?
We are NOT like Pakistan.
Very few Indians live in Israel and no one wants to go and live in Israel.No one in India supports Israel because we may get something from them. As a country we dont depend on anyone, and no aid for our well being. No soft loans, no one else's military.

We support them ideologically because they supported us when the Muslim terrorists struck India. Where were the turks and arabs then? If Indian blood is not important to the rest of the world, then palestinian blood is not important to us. Only Israel supported us at the time,we understand what they go through now.

Some of these "HR activists" bombed Bodh Gaya and rioted in Azad Maidan over an issue which did not concern us, but they never protested against terror strikes in India. Says a lot about their loyalty. These people must either be dumped in the Indian Ocean or sent to their dream land wherever it is.

Typical Indian mentality which includes timidity and cowardice (packaged as Morality and Non-violence) is responsible for 1000s years of slavery which was imposed upon our ancestors. Many of our fellow citizens carry the burden of the same version of morality.
Typical idiot hindu extremist who think supporting right people is cowardice. Hindu version of al qaeda and taliban

PDF Indians are not representing true India.Very very bad!

A few thousands from protest also dont represent India.
Majority of Indian Muslims dont even care about this stuff. And 75-80% of 125 crore people is Hindus.
But we dont support this onslaught of Israel against poor people.

bro this type of behavior will alienate your population, you should build connection with your muslim community and make them happy to be in india, cut your ties with israel and your muslims will love never mind even cutting ties just have modi make a statement condemning the gaza strikes or something.

Our diplomacy is not based on instant emotions of some community be it Hindus or Muslims.Our diplomacy is based on our long term national interest.

You are just a false flagger
Repeating a lie 100 times doesn't make it true. Now stop trolling Hinduvadi goon.

No Muslims will ever put nation above Islam. All Indian Islamic scholars have even said that on TV.

When Indian Muslim population climbs to 300 million and they are all getting put back in the line because BJP far right Israel @ss kissers are in front, they will rebel.

Repeating a lie 100 times doesn't make it true. Now stop trolling Hinduvadi goon.

No Muslims will ever put nation above Islam. All Indian Islamic scholars have even said that on TV.
Sure :lol:

Patriotic muslims join Indian army, while senseless nautankis like u serve ummah crap

There is a lot of racism in Israel. Black Jews are discriminated in Israel, Indians will be treated worse as third world dirt in Israel. I don't know why Indians are licking up to Israel. Maybe a shared hatred against Muslims might have to do with this strange love story between Hindutvas and Israel.
"born again" Hindus aka RSS Sanghis(many of the northern Indian pdf members ARE!) are brainwashed to hate Islam(#1), Christianity(#2) and Judaism also. Their long term plan is to purify the country to be 100% Hindus. But, I don't think all India voted for BJP because of Monkey parivar Agenda(Hate for Infidels). Many of them may be fed up of the corruption saga of UPA. But, genuinely what is prevalent belief in my state(which may be a reflection of pan India?) is, Jews and Muslims are equal bhagidaar in hatred from Hindus while Christians are seen as Sheep stealer's.

Sure
Patriotic muslims join Indian army, while senseless nautankis like u serve ummah crap
35% Muslims don't even make 2% of the Indian army. India's main enemy is Pakistan which is an Islamic state and we cannot fight our Muslim brothers. If India makes friendship with Pakistan and shifts focus on China we Muslims will start joining Indian armed forces in hordes.

@Moderators

Can you take action against this troll for calling me flase-flagger in every thread when you location is already verified several times.

Back
Top Bottom