What's new

Massive new shed for India's future SSBN submarines spotted

That’s great news. These SSBNs would be a game changer in providing adequate deterrence against hegemonic Chinese.

That’s great news. These SSBNs would be a game changer in providing adequate deterrence against hegemonic Chinese.

You guys don't need game changer or new deterrence against China. India already beating China in every field possible. Chinese are no match for superior Indian tech already. Please have mercy on us.....:(

The way your economy is nose diving these sheds might find other use in 5-10 years.
Economy is certainly not doing well because we have a moron for pm. But our foundations are very strong and we will bounce back.
I would prefer aip equipped diesel electric over ssbn for every task except nuclear strikes as diesel sub is quieter and can operate in shallow depths.

Another game changer...
What game do u Indians play. Guli danada....

Pakistani dunda indian guli

Another game changer...
What game do u Indians play. Guli danada....
A better game than that played by the aggressive and ambitious adversaries.
A game that Pakistan has been trying to play from day one but has failed miserably. 😜😜

A better game than that played by the aggressive and ambitious adversaries.
A game that Pakistan has been trying to play from day one but has failed miserably. 😜😜
Yes and that's why
Pakistan carved out of india...lol. asad kashmir taken by force. Shall I go on. Ps Bangladesh is muslim and taken out of india

Yes and that's why
Pakistan carved out of india...lol. asad kashmir taken by force. Shall I go on. Ps Bangladesh is muslim and taken out of india
India never existed prior to that. It was the British Raj and 500+ princely states out of which India, pak & B'desh (WP) were carved out of

Hari Singh's Kashmir chose to be independent and not join either union. When pakistan troops along with barbaric pakistani tribals attacked in hordes, he was left with no choice but to ask for India's help during which GoI asked to sign the instrument of accession. By the time IA troops arrived, AJK was already taken

Back
Top Bottom