What's new

Massive fortifications in Delhi

What better way to cement you are not welcome in India.
It isn't just the pull but push that results in same displacement, and Indian state is doing a remarkable job of pushing Sikhs and farmers away.

They might not enter Delhi however next phase of battles will be played in all streets of Indian Punjab. Delhi too won't be able to enter Punjab.

What you need are 10 foot wide pits or tank traps.
View attachment 712619

There are jugaads to overcome these mini spiked rows.
First they don't defeat steel treads.
Any tracked vehicle such as a shovel excavator loader will easily go over the spikes.
So will an ordinary road roller.

There are also jugaads. Logs Planks, rolling shutters removed from shop fronts, can create a path for rubber tired vehicles to roll over.
Hopefully it doesn't get to that, good point though... but then there's always the much simpler and way more efficient plan B.

A handful of 7.62s hit their mark, game over.

Pure political drama, this, they really do not enjoy popular support among the people and I don't get my news from mainstream TV garbage. On the ground ki sacchai yeh hi hai. I wouldn't deny the general mood in Srinagar or Kashmir, for example.. but this farmer crap is pure BS

A handful of 7.62s hit their mark, game over.

You mean 5.56 X 45 from those INSAS rifles whose plastic "see through" magazines crack ...

Wouldn't go so far...

That would send the Nihangs reaching for their 12 gauge double barrel IOF "bundooks " , and a few ( ( very few ) IOF 8 mm "civilian " Lee Enfield conversion rifles. ( raefal )

But the threat perception is very minor, because the licensed Nihang weaponry is known.
  1. IOF 8 mm civilian rounds don't even have the full metal jacket Spritzer bullets and use a 150 year round black powder style nose design. Far lower velocity and accuracy.
  2. IOF 12 gauge shells for civilian use are bird shot mostly, No 6, No 1, and No 2. using a low grade half brass charge. High powered rifled slugs, 0-0 buckshot are never released for civilian use and in anycase the "bundook" barrels are not proofed to withstand these loads.
A far better option:
Borrow some acoustic devices from the USA or the microwave weapon from China.
Temporarily deafening a crowd or making them soil the kacchas is a safe humane way of getting unruly crowds to behave.
Far better than shooting them down.

Pure political drama, this, they really do not enjoy popular support among the people and I don't get my news from mainstream TV garbage. On the ground ki sacchai yeh hi hai. I wouldn't deny the general mood in Srinagar or Kashmir, for example.. but this farmer crap is pure BS

Of course it's BS . As BS as a Bollywood Rashtriyata potboiler ( "Uri, Border, Lakshya etc.) . But a billion Indians watch these.
So we in Pakistan are watching the drama with amusement and reaching for our popcorn.
Would you like some ?

Just enjoying the collective burns of you lot. Achieved nothing, people hate em, and still hoping for alms from the government to get out of the mess and win something. The irony of all these is, these so-called farmers will eventually end up voting for the BJP and then you cry EVM hacking.
You sound like a west Pakistani official in pre-1971 era. But it totally depends on how many people you can kill. So yeah may be you are right.

You mean 5.56 X 45 from those INSAS rifles whose plastic "see through" magazines crack ...
1612277395968.png

Of course it's BS . As BS as a Bollywood Rashtriyata potboiler ( "Uri, Border, Lakshya etc.) . But a billion Indians watch these.
So we in Pakistan are watching the drama with amusement and reaching for our popcorn.
Would you like some ?
So along with mainstream TV news, I don't watch holly/bollystuff either. Fun to tune in once in a rare while but its very headache inducing, those 12 member panels, no proper discussion, some anchor losing his mind.. it's a bit much. The non sansani congress ones like Ravish Kumar and NDTV etc aren't much better, bland, and pushing a narrative that nobody is buying into.

Seriously though, it's scary how the Congress continues to hemorrhage support on virtually every issue t hey touch, it just all backfires all the time haha.

Ya sure, I'll have some popcorn.

Interesting to see the reversion to 7.62 X 39 and basically an AK 47 clone (which by the way the "professor image" police officer is holding wrong. The muzzle is far too close to the white shirted gentleman's shoulder ).
The Delhi Police Contingent in the republic day parade carried INSAS.
Thankfully the bright yellow stocks which ruin camouflage have been dumped for good.
Do you really need an assault rifle to handle farmers?
How about shotguns with pellets? same as you use on Kashmiri children except you don't have to shoot them in the eyes. After all these are your own people, not like those nasty stone pelting kids.

So along with mainstream TV news, I don't watch holly/bollystuff either. Fun to tune in once in a rare while but its very headache inducing, those 12 member panels, no proper discussion, some anchor losing his mind.. it's a bit much. The non sansani congress ones like Ravish Kumar and NDTV etc aren't much better, bland, and pushing a narrative that nobody is buying into.
Agree, both nations media need a makeover. I am sick of the religious twist given to every problem and hunting the "ghost" of India in every problem (even when the house fuse blows causing a power cut ).
Equally hilarious is the mispronunciation of Indian names in our media since the disconnect is growing as the old generation fades away. Thus you have news anchors referring to an eastern province in India as "Bahar" ( Spring ) when the correct pronunciation is "Bee ( short e ") - haar". This is because the Urdu
script is not entirely phonetic and like English words have to be memorized by usage. So "bi" in English can be pronounced differently like "biscuit " and "bicycle". So who is to tell our news anchors that Bihar is not Bahar and from the term "Vihara" or Buddhist monastery. There was a time they knew that. The "Indian " connection generation is now buried 6 feet under the ground.

Seriously though, it's scary how the Congress continues to hemorrhage support on virtually every issue t hey touch, it just all backfires all the time haha.

Who weeps for the Congress or Gandhi? If it's all the same to you no one in Pakistan cares for the son of Shri Jina Poonja either?

Seriously, shouldn't India dump the charade of the Congress legacy, Constitution and declare itself a religious state? I mean whose to stop it?
If Mota Bhai were to hold a referendum on whether India was to be a religious state, there would be 95% support ( assuming the all minorities excluding Muslims agree). Then the parliament could draft a new constitution easily.

Ya sure, I'll have some popcorn.

Here you go,🍿 Will bring pakoras next. time .

Last edited:
Time buy popcorn ..... ???
seriously... cannot say.. but cannot find a reason to use force.. I think on Sunday/Monday 200 people pelted stones at farmers and police was just standing there. Then police got new rods with hand armour.. and now media ban
so things may escalate but don't see any news in godi media.

Back
Top Bottom