What's new

Massive earthquake in Pakistan

cats5_2_image.jpg

Can you vouch for it?

Right now I am in no mood to even entertain such crap coz I cant contact my family only family friends who are safe
Don't worry your relatives and every one will be fine, just keep on making DUA. Mobile communications have been badly disrupted.

Earth quake was 193 km deep, so hopefully damage will not be as intense as that of 2005.

I felt it too. Lasted about 10 mins. Was pretty intense.

The hell? 1 passed Indonesia?

GEOFON Southwest Of Sumatra, Indonesia Oct 26 10:08 5.5 10 MAP I Felt It INFO

USGS Kimbe, Papua New Guinea Oct 26 04:01 5.0 141 MAP I Felt It
EMSC New Britain Region, P.n.g. Oct 26 04:01 5.0 145 MAP I Felt It
GEOFON New Britain Region, P.n.g. Oct 26 04:01 5.0 148 MAP I Felt It INFO
USGS South Of The Fiji Islands Oct 26 01:41 5.1 558 MAP I Felt It
GEOFON South Of Fiji Islands Oct 26 01:41 4.9 561 MAP I Felt It
USGS Lata, Solomon Islands Oct 26 00:55 4.8 34 MAP I Felt It INFO
EMSC Santa Cruz Islands Oct 26 00:55 4.8 35 MAP I Felt It INFO

Earthquakes in the world on October 26 , 2015 (M4.5 or more)

Dua-e-Amaan / Hifz

This Dua is very helpful for a person who recites it daily between Maghrib and Isha Prayers.(for Safety and Protection)

A person in his dream saw the Holy Prophet of Islam, very sad and the person ask him the reason of sadness and he said: that during Mehraj he saw many believers being led towards hell and the reason was Iman. His umma was very weak in their Iman and He recommended this Dua for protection of his umma and it will help them in the world, after death and also in the Barzak (resurrection). This Dua is recommended by the Prophet. PUT YOUR TRUST IN ALLAH. ALLAH IS A SUFFICIENT PROTECTOR
amaan01.gif

amaan02.gif

amaan03.gif

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

O Allah, (please do) send blessings to Muhammad and the Household of Muhammad,

بِسْمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحْمٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

اَللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَىٰ مُحَمَّدٍ وَآلِ مُحَمَّدٍ

My God, Thy protection, Thy protection: on the day when they can neither delay (the event) by a single moment, nor can they hasten it (death).
My God, Thy protection, Thy protection : at the time of the parting of the soul from the body and in the presence of death.
My God, Thy protection, Thy protection : at the time of the narration (of our sins) and at the time of our tarrying in front of Thee.
My God, Thy protection, Thy protection : from the dread of Doom and its severity.
My God, Thy protection, Thy protection : When mankind shall swarn like moths (resurrection of mankind).
My God, Thy protection, Thy protection : On the day when mankind shall stand before Thee, Lord of the worlds.
My God, Thy protection, Thy protection : on the day when some faces will be bright and some faces will be black.
My God, Thy protection, Thy protection : When man will flee from his brother, and his mother and his father, and his wife, and his children; for everyone of them they shall be in such anxiety for his own self as will make him oblivious of all other things.
My God, Thy protection, Thy protection : on the day when the angles and the spirit shall stand to order, lined up, and none shall be able to speak, except those whom the All-merciful shall permit, and they shall say only what is proper.
My God, Thy protection, Thy protection : on the day when man shall see what his hands have sent before him, and the disbeliever shall say, “Would that I were dust.”
My God, Thy protection, Thy protection : on the day, the duration whereof is equal to fifty thousand years.
My God, Thy protection, Thy protection : on the day when the sinner would wish that he could reason himself from the torment of that day by substituting for himself his son, or wife, or brother, or the kindred with whom he passed his life or all the inhabitants of the earth put together, and thus save himself, But no! Verily it is a flaming fire, and it will scorch the skin.
My God, Thy protection, Thy protection : on the day when the earth quake will shake the earth, and its sequel (another earthquake) shall follow it. Hearts on that day shall palpitate, and eyes shall be down caste.
My God, Thy protection, Thy protection : on the day when the angels shall say : “There is no good news today for the sinners” And “Be gone, away with you”
My God, Thy protection, Thy protection : on the day when the wrongdoer shall bite his own hands and say “ Ah! Would that I had chosen a way of life with the prophet; also for me! Ah ! Would that I had not taken so and so for a friend.
My God, Thy protection, Thy protection : on the day when neither wealth nor sons shall avail any man, except one who comes to God with a pure man, except one who comes to God with a pure heart by Thy mercy, O most Merciful of all.
There is no god except Allah, who is present at all times.
There is no god except Allah, who is worshipped in every place.
There is no god except Allah, who is known by His Kindness.
There is no god except ALLAH.
Thy protection, Thy protection, O Eternally Good,
O Anciently Kind, O Guide of those who go astray.
Thee (alone we worship, and Thee (alone) we ask fo help.
O Forgiver, O All (forgiving).
By Thy mercy, O Most Merciful of all;
Bless Mohammed and his progeny, all of them.

Dua-e-Amaan

Didn't feel it here in Karachi. Stay safe everyone in Northern Pakistan. Our prayers and support is with you.

All military hospitals on high alert: ISPR

Pakistan Army rescue teams depart for quick assessment of damage and loss of property caused by earthquake, DG ISPR Asim Bajwa tweets.

Emergency declared in hospitals across Peshawar

A state of emergency has been declared in hospitals across Peshawar, our correspondent Umer Farooq reports.
Follow
Farhan Khan Virk‏@FarhanKVirk
Live images from Lady Reading Hospital Peshawar. #Earthquake

مشینری اور ہیلی کاپٹر تیار: آئی ایس پی آر
150918130630_major_general_asim_bajwa__640x360_getty_nocredit.jpg

پاکستانی فوج کے ترجمان میجر جنرل عاصم سلیم باجوہ نے اپنے ٹوئٹر پیغام میں کہا ہے کہ فوجی دستوں کو متحرک کر دیا گیا ہے، تمام کمبائنڈ ملٹری ہسپتالوں کو ہائی الرٹ کر دیا گیا ہے۔ زلزلے میں استعمال ہونے والی خصوصی مشینری کو بھی ضرورت کے وقت استعمال میں لانے کے لئے تیار کیا جا رہا ہے اور ہیلی کاپٹر بھی وقت پڑنے پر استعمال کے لیے تیار ہیں۔

Back
Top Bottom