What's new

Massive earthquake in Pakistan

We are pakistanis and we will sleep again no matter how many times God warns us of our evil deeds

So evil deeds invite earthquakes, that kill and maim mostly women and children, who would logically have the least culpability for the supposed 'evil deeds'? Or is this a form of collective punishment, designed to punish by killing their loved one?

But that aside, what then does good deeds fetch you? Mullaah Omar?Baitullah Mehsud?

7.7 is massive one:sad: casualties reports start coming May Allah protect and save all Ameen.

I have had this visual feeling when ever I closed my eyes and tried to visualize the map of Pakistan since the earthquake in Nepal. I use to get whole of Pakistan shaking in a wave like motion. Aside from that I also observed 2015 December but cannot figure out what it means.

I hope and pray thee will be no more natural or man made disaster in your neighbourhood.

There was a landslide in gilgit,other places in Pakistan have reported casualties,aren't u aware.

A local news paper called Pamir Times is saying that no casualties in GB. There are landslides though but apprently no casualties.

Back
Top Bottom