What's new

Massive earthquake in Pakistan

CSPVpvRWoAAEQiF.jpg

56 Dead 250 injured....
Mostly dead and injured are from KPK and Peshawar

Islamabad

Earthquake, 8 injured including one woman , cracks in few plazas in E-11 and G-11

spoke to my mum, and even she was panicked all the way here in delhi, it was a strong one.

RIP victims

Why can't these stupid people agree on one scale for measuring earthquakes, the hell?

A local news paper called Pamir Times is saying that no casualties in GB. There are landslides though but apprently no casualties.
U did not understand me,yr way of commenting is wrong. U have written "Good news,gilgit has reported no casualtes". How can it be "good news" when already 100 ppl have died in different parts of Pakistan and many houses collapsed. Buildings have reported huge cracks in Islamabad, I would say just escaped from the jaws of death.

And btw felt it while taking class, first guy to reach the door... and while the others stayed inside the building i friggin ran out like a cautious person should, dua bahir se bhi parhi ja sakti hai...
Angry at my teacher though, she kept teaching like a weirdo as if nothing happened, she must have a sad life or a very pious person...

Back
Top Bottom