B92vYZICcAAGgn3.jpg
B94a7LWIQAAXVMa.jpg
B94agXlCcAA5MlV.jpg
B94csu_CcAA1gDF.jpg
B94csy7CYAAtLXJ.jpg
B94q223CEAAAQnl.jpg
B94uT1oCcAAKdOy.jpg
B94uUjGCYAAi8f4.jpg

Hopefully Ahwaz will be free from Mullah occupation in the near future, not just Ahwazies but all minorties in that country will have their independence one day Inshallah.

Are these protests against Iran?

Funny thing is most Arabs in that city are Shia which Rakan hates to death.
i hate the religion and their scholars to death. very true. i say it publicly. but when it comes to ordinary ppl like the poor taxi driver no i dont hate him. i discuss and talk with him. i try to make him think. i invite him to learn. i make friends with him. im not stupid
im not saying this to prove anything to you. but to show you that you are foolish and you simply dont know me.
plus i do it for allahs sake. whether fighting or inviting them to the right path its all for allahs sake.

Are these protests against Iran?
against the government

@haman10 @Daneshmand @Abii @kollang @SOHEIL @yavar @JEskandari @rahi2357 @Kiarash @Arminkh
@ResurgentIran

It seems the al saud brigade is on it again.

These al sauds are trying to find anything little to soothe their pain of the houthis taking over their neighbour.
By the way, Ahvazis are the same Iranians going to Iraq and Syria slaughtering your Wahhabi country men.
This simple protest was just like protests we've seen else in Iran. Nothing anti-Iran about it.

If I were you wahabs, I would be more worried about the Houthis.

Last edited:
@haman10 @Daneshmand @Abii @kollang @SOHEIL @yavar @JEskandari @rahi2357 @Kiarash @Arminkh

It seems the al wahab camel brigade is on it again.

These al sauds are trying to find anything little to soothe their pain of the houthis taking over their neighbour.
By the way, Ahvazis are the same Iranians going to Iraq and Syria slaughtering your Wahhabi country men's.
This simple protest was just protestswe've seen else in Iran. Nothing anti-Iran about it.

worried about houthies HAHAHAHAHAHA :omghaha::rofl:
if you were watching the past houthi wars during the last 7 years you would know they arent the real threat.
and i dont think you know yemenis well lol
you dont know war strategies lol
you dont know shit lol

worried about houthies HAHAHAHAHAHA :omghaha::rofl:
if you were watching the past houthi wars during the last 7 years you would know they arent the real threat.
and i dont think you know yemenis well lol
you dont know war strategies lol
you dont know shit lol
If you weren't worried about Yemen you would not be begging UN to take actions against them

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...4/GCC-to-meet-in-Riyadh-on-Yemen-crisis-.html

:lol:

There is alot more surprises for you wahabs.

If you weren't worried about Yemen you would not be begging UN to take actions against them

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...4/GCC-to-meet-in-Riyadh-on-Yemen-crisis-.html

:lol:

There is alot more surprises for you wahabs.
we have our politics. you have your politics. so lets compare the outcome
we are living well while your women are selling themselves to us in our gulf countries.
15 to 20 million ppl are living in poverty in iran. so whats funny again ?

Hopefully Ahwaz will be free from Mullah occupation in the near future, not just Ahwazies but all minorties in that country will have their independence one day Inshallah.
Says the Saudi, at least they can go out and protest.

Anyway, since I don't know what the signs are saying and a plenty of the members don't either, it would be helpful if someone translated the signs to us.

Says the Saudi, at least they can go out and protest.

Anyway, since I don't know what the signs are saying and a plenty of the members don't either, it would be helpful if someone translated the signs to us.
protest for what and against what ?! do you think its a fashion ?! or you think we blind sheeps ?!

@ResurgentIran

It seems the al wahab camel brigade is on it again.

By the way, Ahvazis are the same Iranians going to Iraq and Syria slaughtering your Wahhabi country men.
This simple protest was just like protests we've seen else in Iran. Nothing anti-Iran about it.

Why are these people protesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom