What's new

Massive Blow To Seculars/Leftists - Digvijay, Azad Praise Modi's Response to J&K Floods

@arp2041

When you want to understand why people have concerns about BJP and possible problems under their government with that regard, you should take a look at this discussion, especially at minute 28 onwards:

Watch: 100 Days of Narendra Modi - Harbinger of Good Times?

where Dr Subramanian Swamy shows a shamefull attitude by saying that Indias foreign policy will not be decided by "muslims" in India and that he represent "80% of India", the hindus.
The ruling party of India should be able to seperate state and religion and represent all Indians, not "only" 80%!

Bashing secularism has become a patriotism quotient now a days.

You are either stupid or deliberately ignorant if you think we are bashing seculars...

@arp2041

When you want to understand why people have concerns about BJP and possible problems under their government with that regard, you should take a look at this discussion, especially at minute 28 onwards:

Watch: 100 Days of Narendra Modi - Harbinger of Good Times?

where Dr Subramanian Swamy shows a shamefull attitude by saying that Indias foreign policy will not be decided by "muslims" in India and that he represent "80% of India", the hindus.
The ruling party of India should be able to seperate state and religion and represent all Indians, not "only" 80%!

He is not a party spokes person so his views does not represent that of the party , stop twisting things to suit your own views :lol: Some people are really clutching at straws

You are either stupid or deliberately ignorant if you think we are bashing seculars...
Sorry? Why seculars and leftists would have problem with J & K relief then as per the head lines, obviously not by "you"?

It may be a blow to Modi haters, but why is it a blow to all secularists?
Because Secularism has now come to mean pandering to Muslim vote bank in India and a typical self-hating Hindus.

And rightly so in my opinion. The meaning of words changes with time and actions...the original Secularism - the Gandhian/Nehruvian Secularism is practiced no more by Congress and the Mandal era political parties. And consequently what Secularism has come to signify is different than it was decades back.

Sorry? Why seculars and leftists would have problem with J & K relief then as per the head lines, obviously not by "you"?

Your comment was based on a general perception you had about these "secular hating yindoos" . Besides its a complete surprise these self proclaimed seculars have any love for the country besides appeasing a certain religion and money ..

Modi aerial survey in JK is too swift, even Manmohan needs to get permission from his madam to make his visit during floods.

Your comment was based on a general perception you had about these "secular hating yindoos" . Besides its a complete surprise these self proclaimed seculars have any love for the country besides appeasing a certain religion and money ..
It is a sad development that people like Digvijay or Ilmi represents the secular club today but I do not agree with the generalised popular version of bashing the ideology.

Massive blow to Modi ko lagta hai.... Seculars ko nahi... Change the title you sanghi....

It is a sad development that people like Digvijay or Ilmi represents the secular club today but I do not agree with the generalised popular version of bashing the ideology.

We are bashing a particular retarded version of the ideology which is used as an excuse for votes , real secularism is when uniform civil code is brought in India .

how about Teesta Setalvad than? she championed for the secular cause I heard she even got Bharat Bhusan or something like that for her efforts !!!

how about Teesta Setalvad than? she championed for the secular cause I heard she even got Bharat Bhusan or something like that for her efforts !!!
These people are equally threatening to national integrity and security as well just like Azam Khan and company.

Massive blow to Modi ko lagta hai.... Seculars ko nahi... Change the title you sanghi....
Do you have any genuine problem with the Rahtriya Swayamsevak Sangh or are you deliberately trying to portray yourself as a "Sickularlist" just to appease a particular section of the Indian population:azn:!!

We are bashing a particular retarded version of the ideology which is used as an excuse for votes , real secularism is when uniform civil code is brought in India .
My heart feels so warm now.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom