What's new

Massive 8.8-magnitude quake strikes Japan

Gods punishment for our work.

NO ITS "NOT" GOT IT

listen i saw it on bbc/cnn & its a sad event what have the innocent people done to deserve this how would you'd feel if it would happen to you what would it then be H.A.A.R.P why come on tell me why not GODS punishment so stop these nonsense comments & lies about my Allah & Mohammed (p.b.u.h) they are nice they are for comfort not for this the quran was "NOT" sent down during the great floods but it was sent down in the lifetime of Mohammed (p.b.u.h) who forgave the people of taif who tortured him & rejected the massage he even cared for the lady who used to throw garbage on him & visited her when she was sick he let go a lady who confessed adultery like 2 time before she insisted to for the penalty he was a saviour & NOT a person who cursed just because some people rejected the faith no never instead he said to you your way to me mine sorry but hate mongers should know THAT MY PROPHET DID NOT CURSED HE FORGAVE HE WAS A MERCY & THATS WHY I LOVE
HIM yes floods happened adulterators were buried alive but it all changed with "HOPE" KNOWN AS JESUS & MOHAMMED (PEACE & BLESSINGS BE UPON THEM BOTH) the two sons of ABRAHAM ALLAH IS MERCIFUL HIS PROPHET MERCY TO THE WHOLE OF UNIVERSE FOR MUSLIMS & NON-MUSLIMS ALIKE WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT THIS IS NOT GOD'S PUNISHMENT GOD IS NICE(RAHMAN ,RAHIM,GHAFURUR RAHIM,WIKIL,RAZIQ,KHALIQ). HE HELPS US IN TIMES OF NEED & HE WILL SAVE THE PEOPLE OF JAPAN. AMIN my prayers are with them

News coming in about major fire at an oil refinery cause of the earthquake. :(

162951414.jpg

162951430.jpg

Chinese rescuers ready for Japan quake relief

Chinese earthquake rescuers are fully prepared to go to Japan to join earthquake relief work if needed, director of the China Earthquake Administration Chen Jianmin said Friday.

Chinese rescuers ready for Japan quake relief: earthquake chief

Chinese NGO rescue team ready for Japan quake relief

A Chinese NGO rescue team said they are calling together professional volunteer members and and ready for quake relief work in Japan, hit by an 8.8-magnitude-quake Friday.

Qiu Lili, team leader of the Beijing Red Cross Blue Sky Rescue Team, told Xinhua that they have contacted the Japanese Embassy, expressing their will to help.

"We will also send a formal letter to the embassy soon and wait for their reply," she said.

The team issued an emergency call through microblog and cellphone short message services to their members to stand by, just 2 hours after the killer quake.

"We have by now received replies from ten members, complete with their passport information," Qiu told Xinhua over phone.

Founded in November 2008, the Blue Sky Rescue Team has been joined by professional individuals, who have been participating rescue work in the Wenchuan quake in southwest China in 2008 and other natural disasters.

They have received constant trainings from domestic and foreign professionals, Qiu said.

"Two Japanese coaches just went back after completing a recent training session for us. We cannot contact them now and are very concerned about their situations," Qiu said.

The team has just sent 7 people to Yingjiang County of southwest China's Yunnan Province, which was jolted by a 5.8-magnitude quake Thursday afternoon.

Chinese NGO rescue team ready for Japan quake relief

Shares are down, insurance companies are going to have to foot the bill for this

RIP to the dead

Back
Top Bottom