What's new

Mass protest against covid lockdown erupts in Urumqi city, Xinjiang province, Mayor tries to appease the angry crowd and promises quick lifting

And may I know what is the population of Japan , south Korea vs China? You are comparing orange to apple. illogical.
Those countries have a higher population density than China. The one child policy is what was irrational and actually disastrous. If one thing will prevent china’s rise as a superpower it will be its impending demographic collapse.

This is why I'm against election politics. People are short sighted. Mind my words. Once Chinese government gives up zero covid policy, when China's medical system collapses and millions of people die, still people will attribe all faults to government. Among them, you will see those who protest zero covid policy today. And you will also see some PDF members, who mock China's zero covid policy today, will mock China's ongoing tragedies caused by covid.

I think Chinese government does need to do something. Like giving money to low income people.

The same with Foxconn workers.

They protest over lockdown.

And they protest as well for the lack of protection against Covid-19.

So what will you do if you are the person handling this?

I have seen many things in democracy country, the main problem is the people themselves.

Students of Nanjing communication university hold a rally and vigil for the victims of Urumqi fire tragedy

The president of Nanjing communication university threatens the students " One day you are going to pay for what you are doing now".

Can't believe such words can be coming out of a university president, he really is not suitable for this job.

China is not yet capable to handle a city-wide lockdown properly.

But to be honest, no one in this world is capable of doing so as well.

People protest, people's dissatisfaction is a sign there's a hole in government service during the lockdown.

It's like you are living in a hotel room, and the hotel staff service is so bad.

I don't know even a single person still supports this stupid zero covid policy anymore in China, and I m being very honest.

I stop supporting it.

Covid-19 is not as dangerous as before.

But China government needs to vaccinate the people national wide with the latest and most effective vaccine, before zero Covid-19 is implemented.

As well as establishing a strong healthcare service to anticipate an increase Covid-19 infection (despite it being mild).

I don't believe foreign countris are any better than China now, I just talk about China herself now should make some adjustments.
If China is going to lift the zero covid policy and not handle in some other proper way like that mishandled in Taiwan where people have similar vaccination rate and genetic predisposition as those on the mainland, China can still end up in diaster. As now, Taiwan is seeing about 50 deaths a day and at least 30k infections a day for some time now, put on same rate on China, it means there will be 3000 deaths a day and 1.8 millions infections a day, I dont think the Chinese gov and people can accept this kind results.

Possible, they only count CCP members as human for human index purposes in CCP world
life worse than animals
featured-image.jpg

over here the daily infection is between 1000 & 3000.
4-15 deaths daily.

i have received 2 jabs till last december & i have not yet infected with the covid yet.

As long as hospitals are not over whelmed & death rate is low it is alright to ease restrictions on open air areas & wear masks in confined areas...

COVID is not as bad as it used to be. Let's face the issue and cope with it according to the latest development.

Apparently people are fed up with lockdowns again and again. People need to make a normal living.

Moreover, people are fed up with Xi as well. China need move forward, not move backward.

Whatever Xi has, ego or "ambition", he should understand the devastating damage culture revolution has done to China.

People protest due to their ultimate frustrations and disapprovals over what Xi has done.

动辄归咎于美帝,人民也不是傻子,还期待人民相信?

Among the victims of the fire that claimed 10 lives in China’s Xinjiang Uyghur autonomous region were Haiernishahan Abdurehema, and her four children, aged between five and 13.

Identified the children as 13-year-old Shehide, 11-year-old Imran, 9-year-old Abdurrahman, and 5-year-old Nehdiye. The family had been living on the building’s 19th floor for five years.

ms3bgmf8lo2a1.jpg

One takeaway is that random Uighur families have 4 to 5 kids while Han Chinese couples were only allowed to have one child, a reverse genocide. Even Xi himself was only allowed to have one child. Xi has only one daughter.

2841_219145_729566.jpg

Back
Top Bottom