What's new

Mass protest against covid lockdown erupts in Urumqi city, Xinjiang province, Mayor tries to appease the angry crowd and promises quick lifting

Beijingwalker had posted this video. No need post again. This is a CIA work.
I posted it to make a point that the public is getting very upset, it doesn't mean I support that idea, the people shouting that slogan in the video are extremely few, the vast majority of the Chinese popuation are not against the government, parents and children also quarrel sometimes, but it doesn't mean they hate each other.

Only a bunch of Shanghaiese shouted out the slogan of down with Xi and down with the communist party, all protestors everywhere else were singing Chinese naitonal anthem and waving Chinese national flags when protesting including the ground zero site Xinjiang Urumqi.

Last edited:
I posted it to make a point that the public is getting very upset, it doesn't mean I support that idea, the people shouting that slogan in the video are extremely few, the vast majority of the Chinese popuation are not against the government, parents and children also quarrel sometimes, but it doesn't mean they hate each other.
I know that. Some people saying bad words to Chinese government is to make China better. Some people saying bad words is out of hatred toward China. You are the former

The CCP tends to forget from time to time that the economy is pretty much the only thing keeping them in power. If they threaten people's livelihoods, individual wellbeing, and the basic right to an income and way of life, it is only a matter of time before they are either replaced by force or internal collapse.

The CCP tends to forget from time to time that the economy is pretty much the only thing keeping them in power. If they threaten people's livelihoods, individual wellbeing, and the basic right to an income and way of life, it is only a matter of time before they are either replaced by force or internal collapse.
Live in your delusion, you forget to mention Chinese common dislike of the US and the West for what they are doing to Chinese and China full of hatred and sanctions all the time, thats one more thing that binds Chinese together.

Last edited:
The Chinese government should listen to the grivenances of the Chinese public and open up China immediately, I worry that once the govenrment loses 人心, they can never get it back again.
Yes. And also get the people good working vaccines.
The reason XI and CCP are scared of lifting lockdowns is they fear there old ineffetive vaccines may not protect.

I would say let Shanghai completely open up first, and see what it goes and adjust future nationwide policies accordingly.

The reason XI and CCP are scared of lifting lockdowns is they fear there old ineffetive vaccines may not protect.
Stop bullshitting your Indian crap here, the west has the highest fatality rate in the world, US registered over 1 million deaths, god forbids.

微信图片_20221029170840.png

The lockdowns are no longer about population health or infection control but rather a means by which China's leaders maintain their grip on power. You can bet that the same policies will be in place even if China's vaccines were fully effective.

I would say let Shanghai completely open up first, and see what it goes and adjust future nationwide policies accordingly.

Stop bullshitting your Indian crap here, the west has the highest fatality rate in the world, US registered over 1 million deaths, god forbids.

View attachment 900826
Guess Indian crap is better than CcP crap. Don't get emotional, assess the facts.

US did screw up handling covid in spite of huge budget. But they did make up for it somewhat with their vaccines and vaccine pgm.

CCP failed on every step. They hid Wuhan virus too long. Then injected china made crap vaccine into their people. And then continue to pay for it with lockdowns while the rest of the world is mostly over it.

India in spite of being poor created a fantastic vaccine pgm, made vaccine for much of the world especially poor countries and in a way, saved the world from CCP virus bungle.

Tiếp tục không có covid, người dân Trung Quốc sẽ biết ơn chính phủ Trung Quốc, người dân thế giới cũng sẽ biết ơn Trung Quốc.

I think the government should immediately and totally opens up Shanghai city, and try to adjust nationwide policies based on how Shanghai fares without any restrictions, it's always Shanghai people demanding more freedom, why not just let them have it first and see how it goes?

Protestors in Shanghai chanting “Communist Party, step down, Xi Jinping, step down.”

Beijing Tsinghua university, this afternoon, girls in the rally shouting: Will stop giving public power a blowjob from today..

lOL, Of course, your crap and US crap work the best, to infect people faster

94% of people in the U.S. have been infected with the COVID-19 virus at least once
That's what virii do. If you didn't want infection CCP should have learnt to run bio labs professionally or at least copy better so virus doesn't get out.
You're confused between problem (virus infection, CCP blunders, Xi legacy dreams) with solutions (working vaccines , USA, India)

Beijing already reported several deaths. No expert in China ever said the virus is as weak as flu yet

1669539252279.png

1669539315083.png

1669539338181.png

No restrictions:

1669540559901.png

1669540576837.png

1669539798036.png

/

But I do agree that China, if it opens up, will see much higher death rates and healthcare system under pressure for the first few months. Singapore has built up a very high level of immunity through multiple waves of infections since last year and very high levels of triple-dose mRNA vaccinations.

HK currently is still somehow reporting much higher death rates than Singapore despite still having more restrictions than us. I think China will be more like HK than like Singapore if it opens up.

1669541905621.png

Back
Top Bottom