What's new

Maryam Press Conference: Attacking the Army and Judiciary

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Maryam is holding a PC attacking the judiciary. She is playing a covert video of a judge Nasir trying to prove that the judge was taken by the Military and compelled to make decision against Nawaz.

She said that the judge was taken to a place, he was offered tea and his personal video was played. He said that afterwards the judge was asked how is he, koi baat nahi sir aisa ho jata hai.
Maryam said that the video was unethical. it was 5 to 10 years old video, but it was an exact material. They kept for everyone.
They here means Pakistan army.
It seems that full attack on the institutions of Pakistan is in full swing.
Last throw of the dice by the corrupt Butt family.

She is saying that Judge was about to commit suicide. He was pressurised to make the decisions.
She has quoted Judge Bashir that he has written that there is no charges of corruption against Maryam and Nawaz but they were still convicted.
Mentioning the death sentence of Zulfiqar Bhutto, when the judge after years accepted that he was pressurised.

Maryam said that I gave statement that I would not let Nawaz become Mursi.
She said I will go to the last length to defend Nawaz Butt. this is the last length.

This is the video played by Maryam in the News Conference. This video of Judge Arshad Malik is recorded by the PMLN leader. Why this judge meet the PMLN leader in the first place!!

Last edited:
Maryam has charged that the decisions about the cases against Nawaz were made well before the hearings.
She said that I was hoping that Nawaz's "Bainya" would prevail. Is this justice that a judge's bad deeds a three times PM would suffer! That he would be jailed because the judge's weaknesses were in someone's hands.

Nawaz give the hints of it few minutes ago in her twit.

Video of the PC to follow.

Maryam is holding a PC attacking the judiciary. She is playing a covert video of a judge Nasir trying to prove that the judge was taken by the Military and compelled to make decision against Nawaz.

She said that the judge was taken to a place, he was offered tea and his personal video was played. He said that afterwards the judge was asked how is he, koi baat nahi sir aisa ho jata hai.
Maryam said that the video was unethical. it was 5 to 10 years old video, but it was an exact material. They kept for everyone.
They here means Pakistan army.
It seems that full attack on the institutions of Pakistan is in full swing.
Last throw of the dice by the corrupt Butt family.

She is saying that Judge was about to commit suicide. He was pressurised to make the decisions.
She has quoted Judge Bashir that he has written that there is no charges of corruption against Maryam and Nawaz but they were still convicted.
Mentioning the death sentence of Zulfiqar Bhutto, when the judge after years accepted that he was pressurised.

Maryam said that I gave statement that I would not let Nawaz become Mursi.
She said I will go to the last length to defend Nawaz Butt. this is the last length.
They want the gov. to make an aggressive move. What they are looking for is political martyrdom specially after Nawaz Sharif have proven himself to strong for heart attacks and all!!

What is PC ?I think she is angey cause government did not allow her to held jalsa and left the ground by pumping water into it

if this video is correct then it is sad for us as independent judiciary is needed for ending corruption across the board otherwise this will result in same accountability which was done in last 70yrs of Pakistan and resulted in promotion of more corruption due to lack of public confidence on institutions

Cool stuff, Time to clean the dust from files of judges who are giving stay orders and bails. IK's target should be to go all guns blazing on disqualification/imprisonment drive of opposition, conduct by-elections and convert his weak position into 2/3 majority by next years, so that he can do meaningful legislation to fix the system.

Maryam is now attacking IK, saying that respected people come to power by doing "Sazish".
She is warning that if "Nalaiq-e-alam" and selected PM tried to bring corruption for his nahili.

She is accusing that the video proves that Imran is playing with the help of the Umpires.

Maryam is now attacking IK, saying that respected people come to power by doing "Sazish".
She is warning that if "Nalaiq-e-alam" and selected PM tried to bring corruption for his nahili.

She is accusing that the video proves that Imran is playing with the help of the Umpires.
which video ? can u upload that ?

Maryam issued a threat that if anyone try to do any mischief against her, she has more evidence in which there are name of people.
She demanded that the cases against Nawaz should be declared null and void and he should be released from the jail.
Now Shahbaz Butt is taken over the mic. No questions and answers are allowed.
Maryam has made an announcement that she has all the answers for the questions could be asked. She said she was not given the permission to address in Mandi Bhaiuddin.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom