What's new

Maryam Press Conference: Attacking the Army and Judiciary

what a Hypocrite aurat Her begharat uncle who was sitting beside her was the same person who was ordering justice kyum to change the court sentence.

Maryam issued a threat that if anyone try to do any mischief against her, she has more evidence in which there are name of people.
She demanded that the cases against Nawaz should be declared null and void and he should be released from the jail.
Now Shahbaz Butt is taken over the mic. No questions and answers are allowed.
Maryam has made an announcement that she has all the answers for the questions could be asked. She said she was not given the permission to address in Mandi Bhaiuddin.
So from Calibri fakery to blackmailing queen? :unsure:

I agree whole wholeheartedly agree.
I have been saying this for years that Pakistani Men have no balls.
This is exact result of not showing courage in the past and at present which is resulted in such blatant attacks on its institution.

What Maryam has done is done a "tauheen-e-adalat". She should be arrested immediately for contempt of court.
Can Pakistanis do that!!! Off course not. The real place to show this video is in a court of law, by launching an appeal in SCP or any other relevant higher courts.

Not only that Maryam is out on bail, bail comes with conditions. Her bail should be cancelled immediately and she should be sent to the jail. Can Pakistanis do it!!
She is still a convicted criminal. How she is allowed and why she is given national platform by the channels despite being a convicted criminal out on bail!!!
All the TV channels who aired her PC should be fined and if possible shut down for some period. Can Pakistanis do it!!
Shahbaz Sharif was caught red handed giving instructions to LHC judge Justice Qayyum.
The actions were taken against Qayyum and another judge, but no action was taken against Shahbaz, he was spared despite clear evidence of "Perverting the course of justice".
But no action taken.
Men without balls at play, no doubt, for decades. Results are here for us to see.
Like I said above, the video she displayed, she admitted that video and voice is separate, which makes this video in Maryam's own words a doctored video, because she said the video was recorded separately by another person.
This video should be used against Maryam, a case should be registered against her and she should be sentence based on her own evidence.

Fully agree.

Again, we Pakistanis are getting, what we deserve, whether it is politicians, generals, judges, or other higher state functionaries.

Maryam has did something that PMLN's rivals couldn't do at all... she released a fake video with fabricated audio and will accept that too..... PMLN now will be facing courts for all manipulation, propaganda & fakery... Good one.
Doosri calibri

She has admitted that the video and the audio is recorded separately.
It means that doctoring is already accepted by Maryam herself.
In the presence of her own admission of separation of video and audio, the authenticity, validity and evidence value of this confession video is null and void in any court anywhere in the world.
MASHALLAH...this woman just needs to go to the court with all her "evidence" ...why doesnt she? She has guts to bark in a park/ public conference but none whatsoever to go to court because she herself knows this isnt proof but wishes her daddy get out of jail based on evidence that no court on the planet would accept? Man she is dumb and delusional!

Now that video is made public is the judge going to resign?

Before that, Supreme Court will be taking action and ask for clear evidence. It seems like learned judge was discussing about Flagship case in which, NS is already acquitted yet, Maryam uses the same for the case of Al-Azizia which is not just irrelevant but also, manipulation with record, malicious, lie and blaming proceedings.... There can be more parties going to court against this propaganda evidence/Maryam.. Seems like going suicidal turns wrong.

So what in this video caused the judge to be suicidal?

How did she get the video unless she made it?

Now that video is made public is the judge going to resign?

You can see in the video, it was recorded in the supervision of Nasir Butt who is now sadly a "British National" after escaping from Pakistan on the murder charges. As much as i know he has also committed some minor crimes in the UK. Nawaz in his last government has got rid of all cases against him for murders etc. I think he had 5 murder cases against him in Pakistan.

The judge said in this video that he was shown a video by the "Agencies" which showed him in compromising position, which in Pakistani's language means a illicit "Sex Video" with someone other than his wife.
That video caused the judge to contemplate suicide.

Actually in the West if Maryam present this video as an evidence, she would be jailed to present a doctored video in a court of law and interfering with the administration of justice and perverting the course of justice.

But idiot Pakistani "Scholars" would not be that clear cut and precise in describing what "Law of evidence" requires for evidence to be admissible.
EXACTLY! Why all our courts and judges are dead and are not pulling her into jail time for being a clear cut danger to peace in the society through fraud and lies?

You can see in the video, it was recorded in the supervision of Nasir Butt who is now sadly a "British National" after escaping from Pakistan on the murder charges. As much as i know he has also committed some minor crimes in the UK. Nawaz in his last government has got rid of all cases against him for murders etc. I think he had 5 murder cases against him in Pakistan.

The judge said in this video that he was shown a video by the "Agencies" which showed him in compromising position, which in Pakistani's language means a illicit "Sex Video" with someone other than his wife.
Wow...suicide? Really? But the voice sounds like some drunkard!

So from Calibri fakery to blackmailing queen? :unsure:
The hits keep on rolling. The only thing missing, is for someone to catch her riding her broom.

In this "new riyasat e Medina" what is the punishment for illegal sex?

i also fear that this judge, possibly could contemplate the suicide, if he didn't do it before after he was shown the video allegedly by the agencies. Now him and the judiciary is totally scandalised.
The pressure on this man at the moment is immense, the whole Pakistan knows that he has become a tool of Maryam and that there exists a video in which he is found in compromising situation.

In the "new riyasat e Medina" what is the punishment for illegal sex?
Lol...Are you serious ?..

i also fear that this judge, possibly could contemplate the suicide, if he didn't do it before after he was shown the video allegedly by the agencies. Now him and the judiciary is totally scandalised.
The pressure on this man at the moment is immense, the whole Pakistan knows that he has become a tool of Maryam and that there exists a video in which he is found in compromising situation.
how did she got that video ? where this said judge was in compromised position ? i think somebody helping them

Back
Top Bottom